Topless Beaches - NY Metro Area

Was at Lighthouse Beach for half of Sunday and let me tell you thre were plenty hotties in attendance!

This amazing Polynesian girl with a hot pink tanga and great body that just got darker sa the day went on along with her taller Italian friend were among the most notable. Plenty of women in their 30-40s letting it all hang out. Some with dates others alone.

Plenty of friendly people all around having fun naked!

Tide was a bit high which made everyone closer together. Absolutely wonderful day weather and scenery wise!

Was at Lighthouse Beach for half of Sunday and let me tell you thre were plenty hotties in attendance!

This amazing Polynesian girl with a hot pink tanga and great body that just got darker sa the day went on along with her taller Italian friend were among the most notable. Plenty of women in their 30-40s letting it all hang out. Some with dates others alone.

Plenty of friendly people all around having fun naked!

Tide was a bit high which made everyone closer together. Absolutely wonderful day weather and scenery wise!

topless or buff?

lol

Seek, do you go to the nude beaches, nude? Or do you just walk through, looking?
I went to Sandy hook section G. Saw a lot of topless chicks, nothing to write home about. I had surf fishing poles and chairs. I set up away from them and waited. Some came over and asked what I was fishing for, type of bait etc. I had shorts on though.

Well was at Robert Moses today, field 5 and the girl I am hanging out with says, want to take a run? I say sure, lets go for a jog to the lighthouse and back... so we are jogging down by the water, its a bit before noon and there ya see them.. all the over 60 guys just walking around looking lost .. so she turns to me and says oh is this why you wanted to run in this direction instead of running up the beach the other way being her wiseass self.. so we run down the beach a bit further, turn around and are running through the "nudey zone" again only this time and it was only about 15 minutes later, there had to be atleast 7,8 women naked all by the water, one or two in there late 30s with there husbands (I assume), but a bunch of women by themself looking pretty damn good I must say (excluding the black chick that was atleast 300lbs) ... 2 I had to say were about 24, 25 latest. Apparently the GF noticed how all of a sudden there were a ton of women too.. later on she said oh, did you see all those women on the way back.. I said yup.. I sure did :)

FAH

Last edited:
Look behind the sand barriers and what you wil find are deer ticks & lyme disease & it used to be illegal to climb on the dunes. Lots of Park Rangers on quads, but most are way kool! Look at all the windscreens up in a full circle and that's where must of the humping and bumping is going on. The screens are opaqueand just high enough not to be able to see over unless you are up close. Best not approach uninvited. BamBam has the right approach, just be friendly and people are very approachable. There is a regular community there, Lots of them are easy to locate as they fly different flags or kites.There is even a Lighthouse Beach newsletter & lots of dancers hang there off shift working on NO TAN LINES. Give it a try seeker!

Last edited:
went to Robert Moses field 5.....as expected, lots of ordinary folks enjoying the sun, nothing freaky going on. Everyone was very polite and some even offered a beer and food. But there was a prty going on closer to the volleyball net as a large group of folks had tunes, beer and hula hoops !! This crowd was very attractive (some had to be strippers working on the "no tan line" tan. But even the regular girls were pretty cute. All were having fun and it was great to watch and drink some free beer !