To tie one up?

Originally posted by BigMadM
C9 told me he wasnt cool enough for band camp. He spent his summers at science camp.
Could be worse. I got stuck one summer at a B'nai Brith camp. We wished we were as cool as the kids at science camp.

æ

A Binding Contraption

BigMadM said:
Ok, Ill take all the hits on this question, but is there anyone out there that can be serious for one minute and answer me.

I want to tie up a girl.(bind her hands to a headboard, brass)
I dont want to harm her skin, or make it uncomfortable for her, but I want her tied up enough that she has no use of her hands.
Its all in clean fun, and I know shell trust me enough to do this.

I want to know what material is best to bind her with, that wont burn, or irritate sensitive skin.

And the material has to stay tied so she cannot feel the sense that she has the ability to break loose when she wants.
I want total incapacitation of her hands.
But, not one ounce of discomfort for her, even if she moves alot.

Please, handcuffs are no good. Even the lined ones.

Any suggestions, blast away.
i will be serious for one minute and answer you.

it's a good thing to know this is all in good fun, that you don't want to harm her in the least and will respect her limits. that's good to know.

i was with a date, someone i'd seen just twice before, and he broke out this interesting contraption. it was black, had velcro straps for the arms and the legs, but these attached to each other by clips, like those clips you might find on a fanny pack, one of those packs people wear on the waist.

this thing was really interesting because you could just use the arm straps or just the ankle straps. or you could use both arm and ankle straps. i wish i knew what it was called but i don't. i'm having a hard time describing it to you but it is really effective for what you want. it's comfortable and doesn't hurt or rub the skin.

to understand what it is, with my poor description, just imagine the girl naked. you put the ankle straps around her ankles. you put the wrists straps around her wrists. the you take both ankle and wrist straps and you clip them in together. she can be on her back or on her stomach. or you take one ankle strap and clip it into the wrist strap. you do the same with the other. are you getting the picture? or not?

this contraption is very nice. i loved it. it puts the girl in a very submissive position.

you can also just use the wrist straps. clip them into each other behind her back and make her suck your dick while she's in this position and you're calling her dirty names. oh god, that's nice!

i can ask the guy what it's called and where he picked it up if you want me to. fuck around, i wouldn't mind having one of those for myself. fuckin' awesome!

BMM...

You are a control freak....that's OK, as long as she agrees to this, and nothing beyond her limit is pushed.

I'm not into the tied up scene, BUT I do have a fantasy...the girl on her knees, legs spread wide open, hands behind her back and cuffed, while she is giving me head.

Straight ahead,
Capy

BMM....

No offense meant in my previous post....nothing wrong with being a dominate character in this crazy game....to each his own.

The bottom line is this....YOU are paying for this.

Straight ahead,
Capy

Last edited:
Wow, this brings out the submissive side of my nature.
I am kind of a rope bondage freak. I love rope.
But to really use rope for bondage, it has to be a good
special kind of rope.
It is my understanding that the Japanese are past masters
at the art of bondage or nawashibari as they call it.
To see the various types of rope, go to this link.

http://www.nawashi.com/shopnawashi/index.html

There is always the proper ways of tying a woman's breasts,
proper way to carry out suspensions, crotch ties, etc.

Oh, yeah, one more link

http://www.japanrope.com/

Everything you need to know about rope for bondage.