To tie one up?

It can be fun, I've used the old neckties and a $40 dollar velcro kit. You can use a lot of stuff but you should keep in mind you want to have a quick release in case the "sub" get a cramp etc...

Originally posted by BigMadM
IM restricted as to what I can buy on short notice. Im looking for something one might have in their house, or easy to buy without going to an adult store and having to hide it from the
SO.
Silk neckties are soft on the skin but are capable of binding and becoming rolled into very thin, almost ropelike, strands depending on the material underneath the silk that gives the tie its form. Also, unless the knots are tied right, they can slip and become VERY tight, and unable to be unknotted easily.

Go into any fabric store and get yourself a 3x4 piece of a good quality velvet or velour. Cut it to any thickness you prefer. I thing two to three inches is best.

It makes a BIG, soft, knot that is easily dug into the center off and loosened quickly if needed, but stays in place and doesn't bind or cut off circulation. It is very soft on the wrists and even sensuous [which is why I like it].

It is a very good material for those who truly want only sensuous play and to do no harm. [Like us]

Re: Re: To tie one up?

Originally posted by h. von bingen
those elastic bands people exercise with (the have a little give).
heavy satin cord tiebacks they sell for draperies or any heavy silk cord (they're pretty). i like bordeaux for a couleur.
(o sorry too late).
That would work.

Ok, Ill take all the hits on this question, but is there anyone out there that can be serious for one minute and answer me.

I want to tie up a girl.(bind her hands to a headboard, brass)
I dont want to harm her skin, or make it uncomfortable for her, but I want her tied up enough that she has no use of her hands.
Its all in clean fun, and I know shell trust me enough to do this.

I want to know what material is best to bind her with, that wont burn, or irritate sensitive skin.

And the material has to stay tied so she cannot feel the sense that she has the ability to break loose when she wants.
I want total incapacitation of her hands.
But, not one ounce of discomfort for her, even if she moves alot.

Please, handcuffs are no good. Even the lined ones.

Any suggestions, blast away.
BMM finally learns the ropes.

A stripper told me recently that she had seen a video capture on this website called "Steak and Cheese" or something from a Mexican TV talk show of a guy sticking his head entirely into a woman's vagina.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Back in college a friend of mine (a girl) and I were doing shots in my room in a house I rented with 5 other guys. The next you know my friend and I start making out. Just as things were getting hot n heavy she's begging me to tie her up.

Not being one to disagree with this sentiment I at first used socks since I didnt have any ties in my room.
The socks kept coming undone so I told her that I would go borrow something from a housemate.

She freaked and said that this is just a spur of the moment thing that she didnt want anyone to know about and if I couldnt find something right then and there that shed get dressed and go.

Mother Necessity where would we be?

The wires to my Nintendo system controllers worked rather nicely.

On a side note- for someone who didnt want others to know about our little "foray" she sure did scream rather loudly and often. My housemates knew exactly what was going on in my room.

impressive work bg.

re: that tie up.

there's a guy who does a serious tieup such as that and then tosses the package into a pool. he then proceeds to photograph the girls. no his name isn't . . .

Last edited:
that bitch aint tied up. I tied the girl secure with her own pants, she couldnt budge.

At the end, she just said, "hey, BMM, thats all you got? I thought youd get kinky or something, man, youre boring."

And so, well, so much for that.(the truth always hurts me)

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
At the end, she just said, "hey, BMM, thats all you got? I thought youd get kinky or something, man, youre boring."
You should have farted on her face if she was tied up when she said that.

(and then told her that she has 68 more coming her way)