To tie one up?

Ok, Ill take all the hits on this question, but is there anyone out there that can be serious for one minute and answer me.

I want to tie up a girl.(bind her hands to a headboard, brass)
I dont want to harm her skin, or make it uncomfortable for her, but I want her tied up enough that she has no use of her hands.
Its all in clean fun, and I know shell trust me enough to do this.

I want to know what material is best to bind her with, that wont burn, or irritate sensitive skin.

And the material has to stay tied so she cannot feel the sense that she has the ability to break loose when she wants.
I want total incapacitation of her hands.
But, not one ounce of discomfort for her, even if she moves alot.

Please, handcuffs are no good. Even the lined ones.

Any suggestions, blast away.

and for the record, its all just for fun, all clean healthy fun.
At any time discomfort is felt, the binds will be opened in one second, or two.

IM restricted as to what I can buy on short notice. Im looking for something one might have in their house, or easy to buy without going to an adult store and having to hide it from the
SO.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Originally posted by BigMadM
IM restricted as to what I can buy on short notice. Im looking for something one might have in their house, or easy to buy without going to an adult store and having to hide it from the
SO.
Silk neckties.

I thought about nylons, but wasnt sure if it would irritate, I might have to give that a whirl. thanx. Ive tried alot of stuff, even binding one to all four bedposts, but never for a serious 2 or 3 hour session.

Last edited:
BMM

Have to make a trip to Home Depot.

Buy 1- 4 foot piece of 2 inch round diameter lumber, think the correct nomenclature for this is a dowel.

1 - 10 to 15 feet of 3/8 inch Solid Braid Nylon Rope. http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDU...dckihmeeklcgelceffdfgidgmj.0&MID=9876&pos=t06

1 small roll of duct tape

Cut 2 pieces of about 2 feet of the braid, wrap it around her wrist, twice, tie it off with some sort of a sliding knot, http://www.mistral.co.uk/42brghtn/knots/42ktrndt.html

then tape the knot over. Tie the other end to the dowel about 1 foot from the end, repeat for the other side. Now you can take any remaining braid and tie the dowel to the headboard. FYI, this solid braid is not abrasive to the skin unless she really goes wild, also the wider the braid the less abrasive so even a ½ inch might work for you.

just got in, and Im leaving, dont have time to purchase anything, its ties or stockings, or if all else fails, I guess duct tape....im outta here.

damn BMM if you booked the girl for next week, when I'm in LI, I could let you use my black velcro bed sheets :)
I like to tie my boys to it and torture them with a never ending bj.
It has velcro pads, with metal rings, to where I tie Victoria Secret silk stockings, using them for to secure the wrists and ankles.
To maximize the effect, I also use silk stockings as blindfold and to tie their dicks...a sexier version of my cock rings.

Originally posted by BigMadM
I want to know what material is best to bind her with, that wont burn, or irritate sensitive skin.
those elastic bands people exercise with (the have a little give).
heavy satin cord tiebacks they sell for draperies or any heavy silk cord (they're pretty). i like bordeaux for a couleur.
(o sorry too late).

Last edited:
the final outcome-when I got there, she was wearing some huge oversized sweater, heavy wool or something, and I dont know what they are called, I call them Leggins. Like workout pants, but not skin tight, anyway, after we slipped them off, I though how wonderful and soft they felt.....so.......just had her raise each arm above her head, and tied hands together(slid them through the frameword on the headboard, in back of headboard, with her leggins. very comfortable for her, and we had a fun time.
I might try again with different girl this week if shell let me.

Originally posted by vermeer
It's all over for bmm.
next thing you know, he'll be found in a cheap l.i. motel with two transexual midgets and a dead dolphin
When this happens, we will all need to stop hobbying.
On a side note, at least the dead dolphin wouldnt resist
BMM when he tries to tie it up...:)