Tiffany at Showworld

ut.......on another board I posted the exact same review and all the replies were compliments, guys calling me the man.
That's why UG is actually a pretty decent whoreboard and those other places are submoronic cesspools.

(OTOH, you're right that you're not trying to "squirm" out of anything and I completely respect you for that.)

Last edited:
I've enjoyed this thread alot.

Show World is skanky, hookers are skanky and guess what? So are we. Talk of acting honorably towards hookers blows my mind, since virtually all of us as are dishonorable in this hobby. To our SO's and to future partners who we're not going to tell our sexual history to. I suppose we should encourage our children to become providers and skanky hobbyists because we want them to be just like us?. No one here should doubt that we're statistically 'at risk' for health complications, and I'd be curious to know who here has donated blood since their first encounter because that is also a 'no no'.

First time I was at Show World I spent 100 for the privledge of jerking off onto the floor, and I was pissed for days. But as we all know, pain teaches. Them and us.

So Billy is up 40? Good for him. I'm glad he let us know, so I could feel like it makes up a little for what I'm down in this hobby. Frankly, I wish it had been me.

Man, if that is truly the way you feel you are one twisted wretch and I hope that sometime, somewhere, you find peace with yourself. I mean that sincerely.

I mean this as well... if your post is truly indicative of your feelings about this and the people involve in it, please do yourself a favor and stop.

No one can tell what another person is all about from one post, but there is such self-loathing under the surface of yours that I hope you take the opportunity to assess you involvement with this and maybe take this opportunity to get out of this "hobby".

I wish you well...

Don’t get all Deepak Chopra on me. My reviews run the gamut. I have met nice people and have treated others nice. I am not naïve, end of story.

Dude, this is an illegal activity, making you and I criminals. Unless you live with your hobby completely in the open, then you are also a liar, like I am.

Sciper<< I don't think you need to get defensive. With all due respect, words have a tone or "voice" when they are written. Just like spoken voice they can be slightly misconstrued. I got the same "feeling" from the words you chose in your post but did not comment as I'm sure to some degree We all feel that way from one time to another.
Thorn chose to comment and his words also had a "voice" and it was what seemed to me, a genuinely concerned voice. I'm not so sure he chose his initial words(twisted Wretch) too carefully, but he did use the word "IF" appropriately in case he misread your tone.(Twice)
I for one think it is a topic worth discussing, without getting all Dr. Phil & shit. As I'm sure we all have different ways in which we Reconcile & even Justify our activites, from a legal, moral or simply humanistic point of view.

Dude, this is an illegal activity, making you and I criminals. Unless you live with your hobby completely in the open, then you are also a liar, like I am.

to wit I believe there are a number of us who would live this life in the open were it not for the socially imposed legality. But in the context that we would have no problem speaking openly about it among friends & even family(probably only male to male & Female to female). And not exactly like it would be a source of genneral converstaion but just that we would not be at all embarassed if it came up.

Oh & by the way I don't consider myself "Skanky" just because someone else decided that a natural, pleasurable activity, that saves me time, emotional anxiety & sometimes even Money, I indulge in, is illegal.

I will also say that the "donating blood" thing does bother me a bit because I used to do that regularly & felt good about it. But now I simply find other ways and things to donate that reinforce my worth as a good social citizen.

We are not, at least not in NY, NJ, or Ct, criminals. We are offenders.

Misdemeanors and disorderly persons offenses are not crimes, they are offenses.

Dude, this is an illegal activity, making you and I criminals.
In some states, fucking your wife in the ass is considered an offense, or maybe illegal. In the 1920's drinking booze was illegal. Taking pencils from your job is stealing. Walking across the street in the middle is considered a punishable offense.

Dude.....stupid statement.

In some states, fucking your wife in the ass is considered an offense, or maybe illegal. In the 1920's drinking booze was illegal. Taking pencils from your job is stealing. Walking across the street in the middle is considered a punishable offense.

Dude.....stupid statement.
You and the others defending themselves here are ridiculous. Go tell your wife everything you talk about here and give your daughter tips on becfoming a provider and come back here and tell us how it went.

You and the others defending themselves here are ridiculous. Go tell your wife everything you talk about here and give your daughter tips on becfoming a provider and come back here and tell us how it went.
Listen to me very carefully. You are on dangerous ground and getting a little too personal.

You may not want to be my friend....but you certainly do not want to become my enemy.