Tiffany at Showworld

billyS

Reign of Terror
This is starting to get to be a habit, an early evening bj at SW on Friday's. This week I picked Tiffany. I had seen and talked with her a few times and I figured with her mouth and lips a bj would be good. She is a very tall Albino Negro. Long blonde curly hair. She is also always very wasted or just very stupid. She wanted $150 for a bbbj, $100 for a cbj. She was so wasted I told her $120 for a bbbj but I knew she would forget. WE went in the room and she never asked for the money. She started the bbbj like a street hooker, hard and fast. She was kneeling on the couch leaning over me. I started fingering her and she had no objections at all. Her cunt was huge. I was wiggling my finger around in inside and hiting nothing. so I did two fingers and althoiugh it was very tight gettin them in, I'm surprised she didn't say anything because I reall had to force them in, once in I still felt nothing, like a big cave. Anyway she was going real fast so I slowed her down by asking her questions, like if she fucks (no). Then I had her knell in front of me and look up at me (she as big sexy eyes). From this postition the bbbj felt really great and I shot it in her mouth and treid to hold her head down as I came but she popped it right out and spit out the cum and let my dick shoo the rest into the air and onto my stomach. I asked wht she stopped and just laughed and said in her stupid voice "that shit is nasty". After she threw me some paper towles I handed her $80 in folded twenties and she didn't count it and just stuck it in her bag.
Do I feel bad about taking advantage of her? No because I have been ripped off there (Carmela, Olivia).

Last edited:
harmonicat said:
I'm confused.
Is there a different Show World than the one on 8th ave Manhattan?
Or did this take place in 1994?
Do yourself a favor. Read the rules so you avoid asking a question.Secondly,read a thread so you don't look like a total moron.

Last edited:
tunahead said:
Do yourself a favor. Read the rules so you avoid asking a question.Secondly,read a thread so you don't look like a total moron.
Let me get this straight...

BillyS makes a post regarding having taken advantage of a drunken woman, and a newbie makes a post about being confused about two places with the same name.

YOU choose not to comment about the theft of services, but on the newbies posting etiquette.

Man, if that ain't fucked up.

And Billy, you should be more than a little ashamed of yourself.

This can be a bad business and you did nothing to make it better. Think about that, and karma, the next time you get ripped off.

Thorn said:
Let me get this straight...

BillyS makes a post regarding having taken advantage of a drunken woman, ......
YOU choose not to comment about the theft of services, but on the newbies posting etiquette.

Man, if that ain't fucked up.

And Billy, you should be more than a little ashamed of yourself.....
Billy,
I was thinking of seeing her but I want to do you one better.

1.when do you think she would be the most stoned.
2. Is she stoned enough such that if I copy some 20's and print them out using my color printer and give them to her as payment, that she wouldn't notice?

Thorn - there can not be theft of services for illegal transactions. I'm not even sure if my idea is illegal.

OF COURSE there can be theft of services for illegal transactions. Not in the sense that it necessarily can be sued on or prosecuted (although I wouldn't bet it can't), but in the sense that just because the transaction is illegal, it doesn't mean that suddenly it isn't wrong to steal.

billyS said:
Did you read the last two sentences of my post?
billy, I love ya, but if you get ripped off by Person A, that makes it right for you to take advantage of Person B? So is it now right for Tiffany to start ripping off other customers, since you ripped her off?

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
justlooking said:
So is it now right for Tiffany to start ripping off other customers, since you ripped her off?
The whoring world version of the "Circle of Life".
Honestly, I look at it as a game. Sometimes I catch a break and sometimes I get ripped off. I never intentionally set out to rip off a hooker. It's not like I'm a candidate for that board the girls keep on bad johns. However on Friday I saw a chance to save a few bucks and took it.

Genius - On Fridays she drinks, if you get there around 6 she will be toasted.

justlooking said:
OF COURSE there can be theft of services for illegal transactions. Not in the sense that it necessarily can be sued on or prosecuted (although I wouldn't bet it can't), but in the sense that just because the transaction is illegal, it doesn't mean that suddenly it isn't wrong to steal.
Pardon my ignorance of legal stuff - I always thought that you could not have a contract (in the legal sense) for illegal activities.

justlooking said:
billy, I love ya, but if you get ripped off by Person A, that makes it right for you to take advantage of Person B? So is it now right for Tiffany to start ripping off other customers, since you ripped her off?
Yes indeed Billy's logic isn't right in that aspect. But he didn't rip her off - he just paid her 80 instead of 120. (I'm not joking)

BTW - I'm the kind of guy who if the cashier at a store gives me the wrong change (gives me change for a 20 when I only gave her a 10) corrects the mistake.

However, the girls at the "lap joints" are fair game IMO.

Last edited:
genius said:
Yes indeed Billy's logic isn't right in that aspect. But he didn't rip her off - he just paid her 80 instead of 120. (I'm not joking)

BTW - I'm the kind of guy who if the cashier at a store gives me the wrong change (gives me change for a 20 when I only gave her a 10) corrects the mistake.

However, the girls at the "lap joints" are fair game IMO.

I agree with Billy and Genius. I haven't been to the W. Babylon lap joints in quite a while as I discovered CL and have found that to be a better "bang for the buck" so to speak. However, when I did frequent the lap joints, I always found it to be hit or miss and my experience was generally a function of how busy these places were (i.e. I always found I got more mileage when the places were dead like on a Sunday night than when they were busy like on a Friday night). However, a lot of the women, even the women I used to see on a semi-regular basis started to get really greedy and I found that the quality of the girls at these places declined big time (might be different now, as I haven't been there in about 9 months). Luckily for me, one of my buddies turned me onto CL and instead of dropping $.5 at the lap joints for a 10 or 15 minute CBJ, now I can spend the same and get FS for 30 minutes from a CL woman. So, I just avoid the lap joints altogether.

billyS

Reign of Terror
BigMike233 said:
instead of dropping $.5 at the lap joints for a 10 or 15 minute CBJ, now I can spend the same and get FS for 30 minutes from a CL woman. So, I just avoid the lap joints altogether.
I'd love to see some reviews....get some names.

I thought Genius' first post was a joke aimed at Billy. Guess I was wrong.
They are all someone's daughter's, mothers and/or wives. These women are human beings doing a tough job and they all deserve respect, until they do something to lose that respect. It's as simple as that.

Rokin said:
I thought Genius' first post was a joke aimed at Billy. Guess I was wrong.
Yes you were.
Rokin said:
They are all someone's daughter's, mothers and/or wives.
Yes they are.
Rokin said:
These women are human beings doing a tough job and they all deserve respect...
Yes they are and no they don't.
Rokin said:
It's as simple as that.
Yes it is.

Their job is to extract as much money as possible in as little time as possible doing as little as possible. The customer's function is the converse.

continued from above.

The woman dragging her ass out of bed, getting her kids off to school, going off to work for 10 bucks an hour, for 40 hours a week and paying taxes, deserves my respect. Getting 150 bucks cash for a 10 minute blow job and throwing the customer some paper towels doesnt.

Last edited:
genius said:
The woman dragging her ass out of bed, getting her kids off to school, going off to work for 10 bucks an hour, for 40 hours a week and paying taxes, deserves my respect. Getting 150 bucks cash for a 10 minute blow job and throwing the customer some paper towels doesnt.
We have the power to pay or not pay for the offered services.
I imagine it can be a difficult and trying job and we should not be making it worse.