Throwing in my Mouth for the Cause...

You get what basically amounts to a free ad and then all you can do it fucking bitch about guys from UG.

Maybe you're right.... No one here wants to see you. So go someplace else to hawk your ass where no one has to listen to you complain. I think the UG guys have finally wised up and are just sick and fucking tired of listening to you bitch about how fat you are.

Bender was in a no win situation with this idea... You either fail and make a post like this.... or even if you made money, you'd complain about something else that UG guys did to make the board look bad.

You are without a doubt the biggest downer I've ever seen. Back in the hood we have a name for chicks like you... Pills. They could ruin any fucking party just sitting in a corner being miserable, self deprecating and complaining about everything. You could put an orgy to sleep.

Last edited:
Ozzy,

I am going to give you a Xanax because you really truly need it. But on the real..........

I will not fight with you, or allow you to call me names.

You can hate me all you want. You can say I am a whiner, ungrateful, useless, whatever. It doesn't change who I am. I love me enough to laugh when you make comments like the ones above.

Also it wont change how I really feel about you. I always enjoy reading your posts, and laughing at your sometimes funny comments, because I know the real you.

Ozzy said:
You get what basically amounts to a free ad and then all you can do it fucking bitch about guys from UG.
How dare you.

I have been taking 25% from my pay to give to UG. That's what this thread was all about. 99% of the people here haven't even sent in a DIME!

I offered this 25% to Slinky, he did not ask me.

I tried to do something good for someone else and then someone like you comes along and says I am getting free advertising??? Nigga Please!

There's no free anything here. And if you and your friends can't appreciate that, then I will donate to the humane society instead. Maybe They will appreciate it more.

Maybe you're right.... No one here wants to see you. So go someplace else to hawk your ass where no one has to listen to you complain. I think the UG guys have finally wised up and are just sick and fucking tired of listening to you bitch about how fat you are.
You have been so wrapped up in the life of PMB you eat, breath and sleep it, that you have lost your sense of humor, a sense of humanity, and a sense of......ANYTHING!

My letter was a satire. But I did not lie. The UG men did either cancel or no call no show. But I was't worried about saying it in print. I have the balls to say it in front of you all even if you dont like it at all.

Many of the girls here, the advertisers, the ones you may even know, warned me about it.

But you cant attack them can you? Only me, because I am the one that committed career suicide and said it out loud, on this board.

I will admit though, it happens everywhere. CL, ***, TBD its part of the fucking J.O.B. I know that.

Many people have jobs where we encounter shit we can't stand, or stomach, but we bitch about it, and deal with it and realize its all part of the J.O.B.

Bender was in a no win situation with this idea... You either fail and make a post like this.... or even if you made money, you'd complain about something else that UG guys did to make the board look bad.
Bender wins no matter what.

I don't make this board look bad. You do. You attack ever woman here that you dont consider thin enough ,young enough, pretty enough or smart enough. Well is the pot calling the kettle black?

You are without a doubt the biggest downer I've ever seen. Back in the hood we have a name for chicks like you... Pills. They could ruin any fucking party just sitting in a corner being miserable, self deprecating and complaining about everything. You could put an orgy to sleep.
Sitting in a corner? I have been busting my ass to do something I really did not have to do. And I get a childish rampage from you??

Everyone was wrong...Vermeer isnt the reason the women aren't here. You are.

Why dont you go somewhere else and play.

Now.... if you will excuse me I am going to take my meds because if I had taken them before hand, I would be too fucking happy and calm to respond.

Leave me the fuck alone. Leave the people that are giving their bodies for this board alone, and take care of your own life!

Last edited:
How many potential advertisers do you think read that and thought it a satire?

How much damage or loss of advertising revenue do you think the generalizations you constantly make about UG men causes the board?

You make blanket statements about UG men all the time, you won't see them, or they won't see you.... cause you're black or you're fat. But other fat and black chicks came and went and never shared the issue that you have.

What you wrote could have, if not possibly set back everything the Betty's, Miki's, Lacy's and Kelly's have tried to do here the last couple of weeks. But do you care... of course not, because it's always about you. You can't admit that maybe its your fucking grating personality and not your color or your size that turns UG men off.

Ever consider the fact that it's the UG men who are the ONLY ones privy to your bullshit posts and put downs on a daily basis and maybe THAT'S WHY they refuse to see you. And maybe THAT'S WHY they no show or no call you. What a fucking piece of work you are.

You speak bullshit and I'm on you like white on rice. All I've done is tell you the truth that most here already know, but either none have the balls to tell you, or feel pity and keep their mouths shut.

You're a compulsive liar.

You're a drama queen.

You have serious self esteem issues.

"Many of the girls here, the advertisers, the ones you may even know, warned me about it.

But you cant attack them can you? Only me,..."

Really? I guess you didn't see a fucking thing I've said to Miki, Angel or Betty in recent weeks when they had something negative to say about UG.

I can surgically pick apart every word of that insane rant you just made but why bother. My dad always told me leave the unfortunates be, you can't win an argument with the stupid or retarded.

Ozzy said:
How many potential advertisers do you think read that and thought it a satire?

How much damage or loss of advertising revenue do you think the generalizations you constantly make about UG men causes the board?

You make blanket statements about UG men all the time, you won't see them, or they won't see you.... cause you're black or you're fat. But other fat and black chicks came and went and never shared the issue that you have.

What you wrote could have, if not possibly set back everything the Betty's, Miki's, Lacy's and Kelly's have tried to do here the last couple of weeks. But do you care... of course not, because it's always about you. You can't admit that maybe its your fucking grating personality and not your color or your size that turns UG men off.
You are going to try to use me as a scap goat for UG's problems?

You say I undermind all the things that the Mikis Kellys and Bettys have done? Do you Honestly think for one second that I have THAT much power? Do you honestly think that just because of my post, campared to the hundreds made here every fucking day will make girls run from UG and take their pocket books with me? Well Ozzy if you truly believe that then I know for sure what I always thought about you.

UG had problems before I got here, while I was here, and even the almost one year I left here, and not one of them is a result of ME! Do not give me that much power.

Ever consider the fact that it's the UG men who are the ONLY ones privy to your bullshit posts and put downs on a daily basis and maybe THAT'S WHY they refuse to see you. And maybe THAT'S WHY they no show or no call you. What a fucking piece of work you are.

You speak bullshit and I'm on you like white on rice. All I've done is tell you the truth that most here already know, but either none have the balls to tell you, or feel pity and keep their mouths shut.
Yes, I have considered that. I know that most men dont like opinionate stronminded women who can actually carry a conversation. But I have also met ment from here that say they see me because of my posts.
I want pity from no one.

Ozzy I dont need UG anymore like I did 3 year ago, to make me feel SPECIAL and WANTED and Validate me and say to me that I am "OK"

There was a time I did, and I lost a lot of myself. My pride, my self esteem and my heart.

But then I did this thing, maybe you have heard of it, maybe not, I GOT A LIFE!

I learned to love myself and that NO ONE, especially men and women on a message board make me who I am. tHEY DO NOT Control me, or dictate my life. THEY DONT MAKE ME FEEL GOOD INSIDE OR LOVED..... I DO.

MY FAMILY DOES. MY KIDS, MY SISTERS, MY FATHER, MY ENTIRE FAMILE DOES. even my mother.

You're a compulsive liar.

You're a drama queen.

You have serious self esteem issues.
You say that like its a bad thing..................

Seriously, Ozzy,

I HAD those problems. I was all the things you listed and worse.

But I got therapy, and I fought like hell to get better to find a way to love myself and not need a message board or my JOHNS to give me that love.

I gave up so much, and I cried so much and struggled so much wondering if I was strong enough to make it through, but I did. I made it by the skin of my teeth. But I STILL made it. With many regrets left behind, but none now, or ahead.

This Ozzy is why I won't let you suck me back into the person I use to be.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Ozzy said:
You're the same person suffering from Oprah-itis you always were.

Read your post... what a fucking drama queen you are.
No Ozzy you are the Queen. I use to be.

I come here for entertainment.

You come to draw attention to yourself because you have nothing else to offer.

Do you work? Do you have a family? A Wife? kids? Anything to help you realize how petty this all is when there is so much more in life? ( you dont have to answer, I am just trying to make a point)

I have grown as a person. You however will always be where you are, and who you.

Slinky,

My work is finished here..

I have tried to e*mail you, but no responses. Contact me to let me know you are getting my e*mails, (I have sent two since yesterday) so I can do what I have to do..... and be done.

I have two jobs. Both I am my own boss. On either one I make more than you do lying on your back and needing to come to pmb's to feed yours. Family I got plenty... a wife? Don't need one nor want one right now. I don't pass judgement on how others live their personal lives and surely no one here least of all YOU, can pass judgment on me.

Ozzy you pass judgement on not only me, but so many others everyday. I am done with you now. This thread and the concept of it has reached its course.

Kimmie said:
I have the balls to say it in front of you all even if you dont like it at all.
Yu go girll///
but teh Q U O T E is this

The only difference is
I got the balls to say it
in front of y'all and I don't
gotta be false or sugarcoated
at all

K I M E N E M in the mutha fukcin H O U S E ///

Kimmie said:
Dearest Slinky,

It seems many of the guys from UG have cancelled, (which I appreciate them letting me know ahead of time so I can book someone else) or worse, they are no calling no showing.

I know the previous girls that have given up their bodies for this fund raiser have been successful, however I dont think I will reach their level. What can I say? I am old news on this board, washed up, the poo poo you flushed this morning.

Kimmie -

It's a holiday week. IMO, not the best time for this.

Mr. Wet Wooly said:
It's a holiday week. IMO, not the best time for this.

I was tempted to say that she sabotoged this whole plan before it ever had a chance. Who the fuck tours on the eve of a religious holiday... especially one that most go to relatives for. And long island of all places.

Waist Product said:
Yu go girll///
but teh Q U O T E is this

The only difference is
I got the balls to say it
in front of y'all and I don't
gotta be false or sugarcoated
at all

K I M E N E M in the mutha fukcin H O U S E ///
You still around?

anyway, thanks for the full, correct lyrics.