Throwing in my Mouth for the Cause...

I have been going over an idea with SB all morning and he has given me the go ahead.

I think its great the girls have been giving themselves to help the board. Many of you have targeted the UG men from NYC and NJ.

I am going to reach out to the men in the "burbs"

If you can't send in money for privacy reasons, or couldnt get into NYC to see Betty or Kelly, I am in Westchester this Thursday and Friday, as well as Long Island next week.

While at these two locations I will be putting aside a portion of my fee and sending it to Slinky, as donations.

And for those that dont know me, my working name is NY Vanessa.

Last edited:
I just want to make a few things clear.

1. Similar to what Bettes offered, you do not have to book me if you just want to give a donation to UG.

2. Even if no one from UG sees me, I am still giving a portion of my earnings.

3. I dont need a review, or to know your UG handle if you dont feel comfortable giving it. If you want SB to know you contributed, and the amount, that's your choice. So I won't need to know your handle unless you want to give it so SB knows you donated.

4. My fund drive for UG is April 6th, 7th, in Westchester County, then when I am on Long Island, April 11th-13th.

5. I didnt want to make a contribution with publicity, but the reality is the more people that know, the better for UG.

Last edited:
Hey Sexy Mitch,

Are you still as fine as ever? Its been a while!

Yes,I will be in that area, the place we last met.

I am going to be in Nassau County, not Suffolk. And so far three Long Island Island guys have stepped up to the plate, and I am not going to be there for 5 more days!

Come Westchester burbies. I want you!!

Geez.... I sound like Uncle Sam.

Kimmie said:
... If you can't send in money for privacy reasons, or couldnt get into NYC to see Betty or Kelly, I am in Westchester this Thursday and Friday, as well as Long Island next week. ...
Sorry to be posting something that might hijack the thread. That's not my intent. Kudos to you, Kimmie for doing the right thing by ug.

I just wanted to comment that there really is no such thing as "can't send in money for privacy reasons". Just go to any post office and buy a postal money order for cash. They don't ask for your name. Send it to the address slinky will give you. Don't include your name in the return address. Can anything be simpler? And it's totally anonymous.

Last edited:
donquixote04 said:
Sorry to be posting something that might hijack the thread. That's not my intent. Kudos to you, Kimmie for doing the right thing by ug.

I just wanted to comment that there really is no such thing as "can't send in money for privacy reasons". Just go to any post office and buy a postal money order for cash. They don't ask for your name. Send it to the address slinky will give you. Don't include your name in the return address. Can anything be simpler? And it's totally anonymous.
I tried telling people that in numerous posts, many times.

Geez.... when I said I was throwing my mouth in I didn't mean my pussy was not included!

Well, Westchester boys have been.... ehhh sorta ok. But there's always tomorrow!!

Can I get laid here or what? :O)

Oh sorry I forgot, this is about UG not about me gettin' a lil sumthin sumthin...

donquixote04 said:
I know, but it seemed to be such an issue for so many in the other threads that I thought I would mention it.

Oooooh I didnt know I could do that!

Well since its all there in black and white..... and pink, I want to add...

UG guys the rates are different than whats on my website.

150-30 mins
200- 1 hour

I am in Westchester (near Tarrytown) all day today ( Friday)

Long Island, dont think I forgot ya. Same applies to you. April 11th -13th. Same rate, same deal.

This a 5 day fund raiser! I want to make sure I can reach everyone, and I feel one day isnt enough for Utopiaguide.

And Billys, yes same bat time, same bat channel. Nassau County!