Throwing in my Mouth for the Cause...

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Kimmie said:
You know what would be really cool?

If you were going to be on LI when I am ( but sadly you are not) but if you were!!!! We could dust off Big 10 inch Dildo Cock and put on a show.

THAT alone is worth the price of admission..but this time he goes in you.
Hmmm.... I have thoughts of Thanksgiving! With all the stuffing!

Thing is "I" get to do the stuffing.

Face down kimmies ass up.................. thats the way I like to stuff!

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
Kimmie said:
Take a shower!!

Speaking of which, do all guys Jerk off in the shower? I mean, is this a male ritual?

I have a male friend that tells me every time we are on the phone that he has to go now and take a shower. I was thinking maybe he's just really clean. He was taking like 4 showers a day!!!

Then it hit me one day, and I asked him if he was doing "it" in the shower, and he said," Lets just say I have a lot of my jizz down my drain."
Ewwwwwww.
probably the same response as all you girls playing with yourself while taking a bath. I know you al say that taking a bath is relaxing, but you only do it so you have the warm water as a lube.

April said:
Thing is "I" get to do the stuffing.

Face down kimmies ass up.................. thats the way I like to stuff!
Nop, nah huh, not this time!

I am going to be Randy Johnson, you will play the part of Jorge Posada.

whitelightening said:
probably the same response as all you girls playing with yourself while taking a bath. I know you al say that taking a bath is relaxing, but you only do it so you have the warm water as a lube.
I can honestly say I have never masturbated in the tub.

The bed, the floor, even a bathroom. When I use to work as a clerk for an insurance company I had the hots for one of the underwriters.

April

ok....but only if you let me put it in your ass FIRST.

After that you won't have to charge extra for greek.

Just think Bill Furniture.

April

Not the size of that thing I stuffed you with!!!!

awe come on.....whats a little anal between friends?

If you are going to play the friend card then sorry we are over! With friends that want to shove large dildos up your butt, who needs enemies.It was nice knowing you lata mastabata!!

April

Geeze..............guys pull the "friend" card all the time....the one time I try it...see what happens?

What if I promise to be your girlfriend and let you cim?

April said:
Geeze..............guys pull the "friend" card all the time....the one time I try it...see what happens?

What if I promise to be your girlfriend and let you cim?
Didn't we do that already? :OX

Ya know, for a girl that doesnt offer anal sex ( ok once) most of the threads I am in lead to talk of anal sex.

Not oral, not vaginal, all anal.

I will suck anything, fuck anything, but I will not make my butt a tunnel!

April

ok I'll bring the "beginner's size"

I'll go one further....I'll fed ex you a small but plug and we can upgrade weekly, think of it as kegel exercises...you can do it in the elevator and while you stand online at the super market.
Your ass will be ready for may!

Ozzy........ Bite me.....HARD

Umm April didnt I tell you? I'm moving to Bora Bora in May. I won't be around. Darn!!! And that was such a sweet offer from you...

I am preparing for LI and I need to clearly state again what I wrote on the first page about rates for this UG fund raiser since I had a repeat client thinking the 150 - 30 mins was minus another 50 off my rate, minus another 50 = 50 for 30 mins.

That other 50 goes to UG. That donation goes to SB in your name!

UG Rates
150 - 30mins
200- 1 hour

The repeat client rate on my site is Null and Void in general, but is in effect for ALL UG members, and this fund raiser.

Sorry, if this ticks anyone off, but the whole idea was to give 25% of my fee to UG. And I have to make a living too, ya feelin me here?

Now, I am not tryin' to blow up the person that wrote me,so dont be pissed, but I figured if you are thinking it, maybe others are as well.

I think 150 for 30 mins is fair, and 200 for 1 hour. And please remember 25% of it goes to UG in YOUR name!

Ok, I hope thats all clear now.I have to go prepare for my 3 hour tour!!

See ya'll soon who are coming to meet me.

I am out like the Red Sox...................*POOF*

Last edited:
Dearest Slinky,

I fear I am failing you rapidly. (told you so)

It seems many of the guys from UG have cancelled, (which I appreciate them letting me know ahead of time so I can book someone else) or worse, they are no calling no showing.

I know the previous girls that have given up their bodies for this fund raiser have been successful, however I dont think I will reach their level. What can I say? I am old news on this board, washed up, the poo poo you flushed this morning.

I hold my head down in shame... :O(

But fear not!!! There may still be hope!

I will go to the lobby of this hotel and peddle my ass... for the cause.

I will go to the sports bar and sells my wares... for the cause...

I will mug the room service guy to give me all the tips he made that day...for the cause.

I will do anything humanly, and sanely , possible to help you and UG.

Sincerly,
The Fat Mulatto that told you this wouldn't work
NY~Vanessa aka Kimmie.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Kimmie, I will see you bright and early tomorrow morning with my UG contribution. Wear a butt plug all night so you are ready for me.

Billy it was great seeing you this morning. I thank you, and I am sure the staff at UG thanks you as well for your contribution.

Ozzy....spanky pants, the day I shut up will be the day you grow up.

Last edited: