Thief/ scammer 516-715-6672 New number 631-540-3156

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
631-540-3156
New number. She moves between Hicksville and Lindenhurst. Now offering covered FS car date for $200.
Not interested in getting scammed but know some guys here said they fucked with her so a new number for you.

Damn. Inwasnt expecting this many reviews here. Wow. I saw her about 2 weeks ago. She did perform. Oral, then I suggested she ride me in the back seat. She didnt hesitate to fuck but wouldbt ride. I thinknshe felt she was too fat. Anyway, we finagled into doggy in the back seat and i blew my load in her. But based on all these stories im not taking a chance. Besides shes diagusting looking lol. I mean the pics are cute af but she looks like a hobo. Other girls come looking all hot, this one is a schlep. Availability and pricd is good tho. Well, unless she robs you.

Oh and the fuckibg was not extra. stil 100 but i did give her an extra 40... karma

Given this is your first post here and your the only one who hasn’t been scammed reporting her not only performing the BBJ but also getting BFS with CIP all for $100 I call bullshit.
Ok. Whatever. Notice that it wasnt even and a glowing post. She looked like a hobo and was fat, and i was clear about that. Sorry but i didnt get robbed by her.

This board has seen White knights, shills, girls writing about themselves, their Handeler writing about them etc etc.
Besides calling her a plump hobo your review actually is pro for her in the fact that your the only one who’s actually gotten service from her! And at a steal of a price for what your claiming. Fat, skinny or anywhere in between.

In this thread we’ve had some of our more trusted, seasoned veterans come back saying they were burned. The fact that they not only didn’t get any action from her but we’re burned in extreme fashions leads me to my spidey sense of bullshit.

If your not a shill - welcome to the board, prove your real by contributing elsewhere.

If I was shilling id hope i could do a better job of being subtle. In any case, maybe beginners luck. Idk. But like i said, no intention of going back precisely bc of the reviews... quit while im ahead on this one.

So i nailed her once, regardless of the issues others faced. I wasnt aware at the time. Well, she is so convenient fot me and i was up tnat way. Negotiated an $80 bj using repeat customer as leverage. I figure if she pulls shit 80 isnt the worst considering she did me once so risk/reward was low.
She sucked. She swallowed. I paid. I left.

Retribution!!!!

So I was trying to hook up with this P2P milf hanging around the Nassau/Suffolk borderline but things didn’t work out. I will hook up and report when it happens hopefully soon.

So I threw out a few hail Maries . Lil Jess, Cassie in Bayshore , holly couture in Melville. No replies. So I said what the fuck!! Who cares!! She’s right in Lindenhurst. So I threw her a text and she replied back pretty quick. I just wanted a CBJ. She quoted me 100, fine. I rubbed one out so I’d last. And then she told me to meet her at the pines on 109 :rolleyes: Great… whatever. I buy some covers, she hops in and we pull around the corner from that shit hole. This time I held on to the money until my cock was down her throat. She was working me for a while , I had to make up for when she ditched me in Hicksville. I lasted about a 1/2 hour. ;)

It was a little unnerving, right in front of someone’s house. Doors open, kids playing and then there’s yours truly getting my jollies off with my cock in this heffers mouth. She was ok skills wise. Some deep throat. Good rhythm. I blew in the bag and then handed the money over.

I’ll never see her again. She’s sloppy and a mess. She has huge tits. Don’t know why she just doesn’t do business in the room. I would’ve paid extra to have her whip those huge melons out and plow her.

To each their own. Be safe friends.

Retribution!!!!

So I was trying to hook up with this P2P milf hanging around the Nassau/Suffolk borderline but things didn’t work out. I will hook up and report when it happens hopefully soon.

So I threw out a few hail Maries . Lil Jess, Cassie in Bayshore , holly couture in Melville. No replies. So I said what the fuck!! Who cares!! She’s right in Lindenhurst. So I threw her a text and she replied back pretty quick. I just wanted a CBJ. She quoted me 100, fine. I rubbed one out so I’d last. And then she told me to meet her at the pines on 109 :rolleyes: Great… whatever. I buy some covers, she hops in and we pull around the corner from that shit hole. This time I held on to the money until my cock was down her throat. She was working me for a while , I had to make up for when she ditched me in Hicksville. I lasted about a 1/2 hour. ;)

It was a little unnerving, right in front of someone’s house. Doors open, kids playing and then there’s yours truly getting my jollies off with my cock in this heffers mouth. She was ok skills wise. Some deep throat. Good rhythm. I blew in the bag and then handed the money over.

I’ll never see her again. She’s sloppy and a mess. She has huge tits. Don’t know why she just doesn’t do business in the room. I would’ve paid extra to have her whip those huge melons out and plow her.

To each their own. Be safe friends.
Great review.

She will do bbj for $60 jus ask. 90% of these girls will come down on the price jus ask. I never pay full price. A lot of the girls reviewed here who are charging 120 150 for a quick stay will take 80 some will take 60 lol Ask and you shall recieve

She will do bbj for $60 jus ask. 90% of these girls will come down on the price jus ask. I never pay full price. A lot of the girls reviewed here who are charging 120 150 for a quick stay will take 80 some will take 60 lol Ask and you shall recieve
Ha ha, true believer in don't ask don't get

billyS

Reign of Terror
I looked thru your 40 posts and saw only only one review, and that was back in 2016.

We'd appreciate it if you reviewed these girls you successfully talk down in price.

And if your reasoning for not posting a review is that you're afraid of it being deleted because because of 'silly rules' or mods on a power trip, rest assured we are now committed to a kinder and gentler UG.

So post all the reviews you've been holding back on.