Thief/ scammer 516-715-6672 New number 631-540-3156

Yeah I don’t think gang related either. Just a moron like that girl with the incall in Farmingdale and her Eminem boyfriend. Suburban chicks who realize they can scam people quick and the cops won’t be called because of the activity involved. However as @mugi would relay… Karma is real, karma is a bitch.

It’s a shame because with those tits she can make good money, even if they are fat tits. Plus Hicksville is a great location. I miss seeing crazy Hailey on 107 above that Indian restaurant. Continued car dates with her up until about a year ago in Stony Brook.

If anyone is daring
use this tactic I’ve used with potential scammers before. Get them in back seat and prior have the child safety lock engaged on the side they are getting into.
Funny you take me back with this one. I used to have both locks on when ever I had car action

That’s what she does !!! She left me to go to Boston market and vanished ! Must have been having a sale on the meatloaf
Damm she got me at a residential area so i didnt want to make a scene in front of anyone's ring camera. From the scars i saw on her hand shes gotta be on something

I was her first victim among us guys here on the board. I met her right off of Nevada st near IKEA.

The shame of it is that other sites won’t let you put up a bad review. If you go in other sites , Dani has awesome reviews (probably her just shilling for herself). That’s why UG is a great site. You get honest reviews and since we’re probably the most experienced mongers on the east coast of the US, we can call out a shill from a mile away.

Dani’s gonna keep getting away with this bullshit until she runs into the wrong guy eventually.

Something I’ve noticed, she’s the third Latina chick I’ve noticed with the same oozi machine gun tattoo on her ass cheek. Is this possibly gang related? The other 2 were candy on great Neck rd in Copaigue and a Latina chick I hooked up with in Merrick at that shitty hotel near Babylon turnpike.
It's Uzi not oozi. Lol

Never met the chick mentioned i almost got robbed myself today by a different provider. Tried and pick pocket me while getting a bbj. The scams these chicks be tryin to pull is rather sad but most can see a mile away.

Never met the chick mentioned i almost got robbed myself today by a different provider. Tried and pick pocket me while getting a bbj. The scams these chicks be tryin to pull is rather sad but most can see a mile away.
They have been doing that forever. It's part of the game with street walkers. If you pick one up, make sure your pockets are empty and there isn't any valuables around.

I agree. But while getting deed done thats a new low. Least got poison out but even if it was from an ad when caught they say they done. Or something miraculously "came up" or they want to use "phone" and run off with it . Lol its so bad i would recommend using an older smart phone as a burner that's tethered with your actual phone with a texting/call app with a lock so if they steal it won't work once you drive off and after so many attempts at unlocking the phone formats itself.

Wallet and all my money (except for what I am about to donate) is locked in my trucks center console. Both for incall and carfun opportunities, some of those seedy $70/night no-tels have questionable people floating around in the lots; and the one time a happened upon the girls "friend"
trying open my car.

Gotta be vigilant with questionable people these days. Just irks me a "provider" trying to rob me while giving me a "bj" granted it was just a few singles. Its the principle of the deed that pisses me off.

Wallet and all my money (except for what I am about to donate) is locked in my trucks center console. Both for incall and carfun opportunities, some of those seedy $70/night no-tels have questionable people floating around in the lots; and the one time a happened upon the girls "friend"
trying open my car.
For car fun opportunities don't forget to take your key out of ignition. Also, the key should not have any other keys attached to it. When weather was good I would wear shorts with Velcro closures on the pockets where I would keep some extra cash for any worth while extras offered above and beyond what we agreed upon.

Gotta be vigilant with questionable people these days. Just irks me a "provider" trying to rob me while giving me a "bj" granted it was just a few singles. Its the principle of the deed that pisses me off.
I've been around a long, long time; there were always questionable people even in the good old days.

Has anyone actually got serviced by her? Seems like all poses are scam shit.
Would love to see if those lips actually have touched a dick and if those big fat tits have come out to play.

Has anyone actually got serviced by her? Seems like all poses are scam shit.
Would love to see if those lips actually have touched a dick and if those big fat tits have come out to play.
So are you saying after all the negative posts on this girl, you would see her if she actually blew a guy and/or showed her tits?

Or are you just hoping for someone to tell you a dirty story?