The REASON for...

billyS

Reign of Terror
. Billy you should be the last to talk about defending whores. You still buy them candy and flowers. The way you went on about Liquid cums. You prick go see that girl I won't even give info on her.
Who the fuck is Liquid cums?

I just like seeing an asshole overspend and then come back at get mad at people.
Show me one girl on here I reviewed that I over paid for

I want you to say something back!
How's that?

billyS

Reign of Terror
exactly..I post a new review on Michelle and billy and his counterpart have been disrupting it for 2 weeks. Oddly, billy has never seen her and Lorenzo we just cant figure out yet whether he did or not and what his "real" review was.
Seeker, we weren't disrupting the thread. Just because you start a thread doesn't mean you can control the information in it. I'm sure you were mad after you bragged to Michele that you started a thread about her, but then it didn't stay all fluffy. But you go overboard. So maybe you won't get that freebie or discount. Deal with it.

this is thread/fight is both funny and stupid at the same time. I don't want to get involved.. but I have a serious questions... Seeker, do you work and if so what do you do for a living?

Seeker, we weren't disrupting the thread. Just because you start a thread doesn't mean you can control the information in it. I'm sure you were mad after you bragged to Michele that you started a thread about her, but then it didn't stay all fluffy. But you go overboard. So maybe you won't get that freebie or discount. Deal with it.
I paid Michelle 100 FAG.

WHERE IS YOUR REVIEW of her billy stupid ?

i just dealt with it

billyS

Reign of Terror
angry ...??

actually ..this is fun watching billys squirm and lie and deny

me, IRV , eddybear and quite a few others got the game.
Squirm? More like rolling on the floor laughing, especially when you call me billy stupid.
Why not stupid head or poopoo face?

I have no review of her because I did not see her. That doesn't mean I can't post in that thread. If you start a thread that doesn't give you the right to control it.

As far as reviews go I think I've done my share here.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I still want to know which one of my friends girlfriends I hit on.
And even if it were true how the fuck would Seeker know that anyway?
How does he know LDM is on Slim Fast?

Oh shit, Seeker is CarlM!!!!!!

I still want to know which one of my friends girlfriends I hit on.
And even if it were true how the fuck would Seeker know that anyway?
How does he know LDM is on Slim Fast?

Oh shit, Seeker is CarlM!!!!!!

when you finally answer my questions, Ill gladly answer yours.

btw billys ...i wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas .

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
when you finally answer my questions, Ill gladly answer yours.

btw billys ...i wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas .
Merry Christmas to you too Seeker

I just re=read your posts in this thread and did not see any questions addressed to me

Ask again (before 4:30) and I will answer. Deal?

Last edited: