The REASON for...

...Seeker's insatiable desire to have the highest post count possible, as fast as possible on a "whoreboard" ( I don't really like the term but it fits with the tone).

To be Clear & Fair. He does create some very fun and entertaining threads, to the value of UG. So this is not an attack on him saying that what he is doing is without any Merit. In fact it has some merit. But the question remains Why??
Quite honestly I can't think of a rational reason or objective(there is no pot o gold at the end of the rainbow), so one might argue that it is NOT intentional? Or that it is just not Rational. I am quite sure he is not going to say, but since it is something that is quite obvious and I have made note of as well as others, I thought I would ask for a thread dedicated to it. Any and all insights are welcome.

he's trying to reach that magic post count that will allow him to unlock UG's secret database of CL Inexpensive head reviews with all the current info and real pics.

VERY Funny..

he's trying to reach that magic post count that will allow him to unlock UG's secret database of CL Inexpensive head reviews with all the current info and real pics.
...but I honstly don't think thats it. He seems intelligent enough to know that won't happen. He may as well dream of getting into Sanford.

is this your best work on UG so far on UG...lorenzo da dummy AKA WON DUM FUK ??

i really would not be so concerned about what i post here...rather i would focus on all your CRAP posts since November 2005

See, now you scared everyone the fuck away.
Well UG Staff was talking to those two. The rest could still stay. Right?

I have a theory on this what the reason for Seeker's prolific posting is.

Of course, I will state it only if we are allowed to go on with this topic. I guess that we are allowed because the thread is not closed, but I will wait a bit anyway, just to make sure.