The REASON for...

It's nothing extraordinary and I could be completely wrong. It's not even funny.

I also did not do the necessary research (post counts before and after) to prove my point numerically. It would be too time consuming.

Seeker craves attention, which would be a natural thing that characterizes many here and elsewhere in life. His is just a bit too accentuated.

I believe that he was particularly impressed by the "Here's to Justlooking" thread started by Gavy (if I am not mistaken) to celebrate the 20,000 posts threshold achieved by this great poster.

Seeker may have mistaken Justlooking's reputation as being earned by his prolific posting rather then by the quality of his posts.

Whether it is this or something similar, his normally frenetic posting now won a reason, a mission, an obsession.

He went on combining his old characteristics with this new drive and he has done what he has done.

Other discussions about successful threads have influenced him as well. He used to feed his threads with daily posts and for a while was quite open in his intention to make them "winning" threads against a few others. He rejoiced the progress being an enthusiast player of a game in which he was the only one really playing.

His desire to become the member with the largest numbers of posts clashes with his obsession of threads rivalry, which explains why he does not posts in the threads that could be easily used to increase the post count (Three Words, The Last to Post Here Wins etc).

I think numbers affect him in many ways, beyond UG. He lives in a very numbered world if I can say so.

He has also problems concentrating. He reminds me of some people who tend to laugh often and keep asking questions to make others talk from the fear of being asked themselves.

He is a very interesting fellow.

Of course, as I said I could be totally wrong about it and what's worse the fact that I spent this time to write this post sheds quite a sad light upon me. I should have better things to do. Right? Damn.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Have you noticed the only thread he posts in now is the one where he posts fake pictures from CL? One such pic was exposed as being from a Playboy shoot. BUT, since the thread doesn't pretend to be real so there is no harm in it. It is purely for eye candy and everyone knows that.

My take on Seeker is that he just takes take things too personal and goes off the deep end too quick with unreal responses. In his Cheap Thrill thread the first time I questioned all his ISO posts he went off on me even though I was a main contributer to his thread. That seemed odd to me. And his responses to LorenzoDeMedici were way over the top for what LDM had posted. Same with hte way he went off on gavy a few years back then seemed intent on 'winning' some mythical contest of who's threads were more popular. I thought that was odd then, but it just got worse. But overall I hope he decides to start posting more again. He should just say fuck it to our opinions, we are going to give them no matter what anyway, and just post away. No glass jaws here.

It's nothing extraordinary and I could be completely wrong. It's not even funny.
I also did not do the necessary research (post counts before and after) to prove my point numerically. It would be too time consuming.
Seeker craves attention, which would be a natural thing that characterizes many here and elsewhere in life. His is just a bit too accentuated.
I believe that he was particularly impressed by the "Here's to Justlooking" thread started by Gavy (if I am not mistaken) to celebrate the 20,000 posts threshold achieved by this great poster.
Seeker may have mistaken Justlooking's reputation as being earned by his prolific posting rather then by the quality of his posts.
Whether it is this or something similar, his normally frenetic posting now won a reason, a mission, an obsession.
He went on combining his old characteristics with this new drive and he has done what he has done.
Other discussions about successful threads have influenced him as well. He used to feed his threads with daily posts and for a while was quite open in his intention to make them "winning" threads against a few others. He rejoiced the progress being an enthusiast player of a game in which he was the only one really playing.
His desire to become the member with the largest numbers of posts clashes with his obsession of threads rivalry, which explains why he does not posts in the threads that could be easily used to increase the post count (Three Words, The Last to Post Here Wins etc).
I think numbers affect him in many ways, beyond UG. He lives in a very numbered world if I can say so.
He has also problems concentrating. He reminds me of some people who tend to laugh often and keep asking questions to make others talk from the fear of being asked themselves.
He is a very interesting fellow.
Of course, as I said I could be totally wrong about it and what's worse the fact that I spent this time to write this post sheds quite a sad light upon me. I should have better things to do. Right? Damn.

THIS was an OUTSTANDING analysis...you may just have nailed it!

Good analysis, but...

Have you noticed the only thread he posts in now is the one where he posts fake pictures from CL? One such pic was exposed as being from a Playboy shoot. BUT, since the thread doesn't pretend to be real so there is no harm in it. It is purely for eye candy and everyone knows that.

My take on Seeker is that he just takes take things too personal and goes off the deep end too quick with unreal responses. In his Cheap Thrill thread the first time I questioned all his ISO posts he went off on me even though I was a main contributer to his thread. That seemed odd to me. And his responses to LorenzoDeMedici were way over the top for what LDM had posted. Same with hte way he went off on gavy a few years back then seemed intent on 'winning' some mythical contest of who's threads were more popular. I thought that was odd then, but it just got worse. But overall I hope he decides to start posting more again. He should just say fuck it to our opinions, we are going to give them no matter what anyway, and just post away. No glass jaws here.
....not to the question at hand. This is why he acts like a dolt, not why he has this compulsion of his. I also think his anger management issues rise in direct correlation to the boards level of awareness to his "problem".

billyS

Reign of Terror
It is true that he continually bumps his own threads. Look at the Madoff thread. Most of the posts are his. IT seemed like yesterday he was just trying to keep it on the top.

In the Busty Michele thread his attack on LDM seemed bizarre. LDM gave his opinion of her,which was unfavorable, but that was his opinion. He then told me I wasn't missing much because she wouldn't see me.
When a few others posted the same info, Seeker told everyone to knock it off. Stop bashing her. Then he went off on LDM calling him 'Slim Fast Man'' (where did that come from?) and other names.
Why so protective?

Did you notice Michele joined the board?
Did you notice Seeker keep asking LW if he was going to go see her?

I think it is obvious what is going on here.

Last edited:
Here we go

Apparently this is not a fair fight. So let me jump in. Billy you should be the last to talk about defending whores. You still buy them candy and flowers. The way you went on about Liquid cums. You prick go see that girl I won't even give info on her.

I just like seeing an asshole overspend and then come back at get mad at people.

Go tell your life story to whores like you like to do.

That dumb dumpster crack whore you saw in Long Island. Then you got the nerve to talk about whores I fuck. That whore in Long Island is disgusting.

Stop fooling hobbyists on here with the ugly broads you overpay for.

Kissing these whores on the lips.

I want you to say something back!

billystupid

no worries IRV,

below is a post by eddybear about billystupid. eddybear nailed this one...billy is JUST PLAIN STUPID .... HE IS MISSING some genes and just can't help it . Hence the idiotic posts which are now evolving into STALKING behavior and thread disruptions all over the board.

Billy - LORENZO IS A BIG BOY AND CAN DEFEND HIMSELF

No disrespect or flaming, but why do you follow seeker around from thread to thread, and either you insult him or have something stupid to say. When all else fails you are sticking your nose is other peoples business.

Let Seeker be, he made this thread NOT YOU you act like a little jealous girl.

Last edited:
A lot of people seem to genuinely like seeker's threads. Some of those people are pretty well respected on the boards. I'm not really sure what is so entertaining about a bunch of fake pics and old information, but I guess there is enough of the new sprinkled in there that keeps people coming back. I mean, there are plenty of other threads here that suck but garner little attention because they are ignored. I don't know why people don't just ignore seeker if they don't like his threads. I ignore them; people who like them don't. Live and let live.

Of course, seeker doesn't take criticism particularly well and resorts to attempts to baiting people into name calling bouts. In my mind, I picture him as a half crazed old man, jumping up and donw, red faced yelling, "Get off my lawn."

Then someone takes his bait. Its very effective because someone in a position of authority always jumps in and shuts the whole thing down. Bye bye criticism, valid or not.

even dumber Lorenzo

IRV

unfortunately, lorenzo is even dumber than billystupid.

so his gig is to follow billy around making assinine posts and FAKE posts all over the board.

the lower IQ than billy is the least of his problems. I wonder how he makes it through a day with what Im guessing is an awkward physical appearance and possible hygiene problems.

lastly, regarding Michelle, I asked him to clarify whether he actually saw Michelle or did not. I t seems he has a bone to pick with her and an agenda......but we never did get the real story as to what actually happened . My guess is that if he saw her, he had a bad session or perhpas was refused service. Lorenzo never answered this question, rather he has been going around the board making all these assinine posts.

since he never responded, my guess here is that his negative "review" of Michelle was FAKE.

lastly, all but one of Michelle's real reviews were positive ...so his posts seem rather peculiar...either way.

Last edited:
A lot of people seem to genuinely like seeker's threads. Some of those people are pretty well respected on the boards. I'm not really sure what is so entertaining about a bunch of fake pics and old information, but I guess there is enough of the new sprinkled in there that keeps people coming back. I mean, there are plenty of other threads here that suck but garner little attention because they are ignored. I don't know why people don't just ignore seeker if they don't like his threads. I ignore them; people who like them don't. Live and let live.

Of course, seeker doesn't take criticism particularly well and resorts to attempts to baiting people into name calling bouts. In my mind, I picture him as a half crazed old man, jumping up and donw, red faced yelling, "Get off my lawn."

Then someone takes his bait. Its very effective because someone in a position of authority always jumps in and shuts the whole thing down. Bye bye criticism, valid or not.

your way off base.

billy and lorenzon took many swings here and i have avoided them for 3 months now.

this is my first response to this.

laslly, they are exhibiting STALKING behavior, taking this from thread to thread...all over the board.

they both just got outted here this week and called on by several members about their idiotic behavior.

me
eddybear
IRV

and several others have all posted this week about this . In other words, the gigs up.

Ok. I have been actively reading the boards for longer than the 3 months you mention and I don't quite agree with you. But its hardly worth arguing about.

Live and let live.

The real question is "why do people post at all?" About 97% of the people that are members of UG are lurkers. There is an interesting dynamics at play why people post on any board.

The bottom line is that there are many different kind of personalities with many different agendas. At the end of the day live and let live. If you stifle someone's postings, even if the majority is fluff, you will miss any real contribution they have to make. And yes everyone will make a contribution. Less is not more on UG.

The real question is "why do people post at all?" About 97% of the people that are members of UG are lurkers. There is an interesting dynamics at play why people post on any board.

exactly..I post a new review on Michelle and billy and his counterpart have been disrupting it for 2 weeks. Oddly, billy has never seen her and Lorenzo we just cant figure out yet whether he did or not and what his "real" review was.

Last edited:
Here we go

Apparently this is not a fair fight. So let me jump in. Billy you should be the last to talk about defending whores. You still buy them candy and flowers. The way you went on about Liquid cums. You prick go see that girl I won't even give info on her.

I just like seeing an asshole overspend and then come back at get mad at people.

Go tell your life story to whores like you like to do.

That dumb dumpster crack whore you saw in Long Island. Then you got the nerve to talk about whores I fuck. That whore in Long Island is disgusting.

Stop fooling hobbyists on here with the ugly broads you overpay for.

Kissing these whores on the lips.

I want you to say something back!

that about sums it up .... !

what about the SNITCH part ... ?

i have a few other things I can add ( racist posts and hittin on his friends' girlfriends .... but ill refrain for now)

do you really think you will get a response, IRV ?

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
i have a few other things I can add ( racist posts and hittin on his friends' girlfriends .... but ill refrain for now)
Are you talking about me or LDM?
If it is me then I'd like to see proof, especially about 'hittin on his friends' girlfriends'.
WTF is that all about?

And as far as the 'gig is up', Retoxicate, who is on the Board a lot even said he disagrees about us stalking you. You just don't take criticism well. I like the comparison of the crazy old man.