The REASON for...

Honestly ..

Here we go
Apparently this is not a fair fight. So let me jump in. Billy you should be the last to talk about defending whores. You still buy them candy and flowers. The way you went on about Liquid cums. You prick go see that girl I won't even give info on her.
I just like seeing an asshole overspend and then come back at get mad at people.
Go tell your life story to whores like you like to do.
That dumb dumpster crack whore you saw in Long Island. Then you got the nerve to talk about whores I fuck. That whore in Long Island is disgusting.
Stop fooling hobbyists on here with the ugly broads you overpay for.
Kissing these whores on the lips.
I want you to say something back!
....I don't even consider it a fight.
a.It is just way to amusing to me
b. It was simply a question that I raised, and I even was respectful about it. Gave credit where credit was due etc. Some people just can't control themselves however.

It's not about a provider or how they are treated etc. by a particular UG member.

Also if you would like to "Fight" with Billy go right ahead but it's got nothing to do with my pointing out seeker's (seemingly) irrational behavior.

DOn't you realize?...

IRV
unfortunately, lorenzo is even dumber than billystupid.
1. so his gig is to follow billy around making assinine posts and FAKE posts all over the board.
the lower IQ than billy is the least of his problems.
2. I wonder how he makes it through a day with what Im guessing is an awkward physical appearance and possible hygiene problems.
3. lastly, regarding Michelle, I asked him to clarify whether he actually saw Michelle or did not. I t seems he has a bone to pick with her and an agenda......but we never did get the real story as to what actually happened . My guess is that if he saw her, he had a bad session or perhpas was refused service. Lorenzo never answered this question, rather he has been going around the board making all these assinine posts.
4.since he never responded, my guess here is that his negative "review" of Michelle was FAKE.
5.lastly, all but one of Michelle's real reviews were positive ...so his posts seem rather peculiar...either way.
...That all people have to do is go back and read to know your just spewing completely inaccurate BS ???
1.Show me the "Fake" post, little man
2. Don't forget the wart on my ass and the patch on my left eye.
3.Uhh Excuse me this thread is not about Michelle and it's MY thread so you can't talk about that in here wah wah wah wah
4.But what the hell Re: Michelle all was asked answered and anyone with a modicum of intelligence just has to read to know your spinning in circles.
5. Again refer to 4. Just plain factually inaccurate but just keep on spinning little man.

Last edited:
Show me the Posts, little man

your way off base.
1. billy and lorenzon took many swings here and i have avoided them for 3 months now.
this is my first response to this.
2. laslly, they are exhibiting STALKING behavior, taking this from thread to thread...all over the board.
3. they both just got outted here this week and called on by several members about their idiotic behavior.
me
eddybear
IRV
and several others have all posted this week about this . In other words, the gigs up.
1.This thread has only been here for little over a month, Not 3 and all you gotta do is look back to see I have not posted in here for most of that month.
2. Simply untrue, all one has to do is read.
3. Show me the posts little man, Eddy simply told billyS I can fight for myself(not that I need to). He did not, nor could not disagree with what I said. IRV and billyS have there own thing as well. Its clear as the black words on the white screen, for anyone to read.
The gig is not quite up because i know you will just keep spinning as we all watch you stumbling around on the big white screen.

its a much better show

over in the iso: tits and ass on cl.

that thread was on fire today
While I do get a kick out of you shilling your own thread here.. I do So LOOVE that show as well!
hmmm and methinks I even added to it a bit. Strange how you did'nt attack me there? Since I was only supportive to your cause, I guess.

Seeker in a nutshell?

Your Painted smile Hides you still
as you search yourself within.
Yesterday and tomorrow is found
fused as one upon solid ground
while all around the milling crowds confuse themselves
with raging sounds, and there loves forgetfullness...abounds
So be thankful for your Greasepaint Clown
or let loneliness wear the Crown of......____ __________ _______ _______?

Laughter is Free but it's hard to be
a Jester ,... all the time
noones believing, Im the same
when I'm reeling, and I'm hurt all the time
deep inside.

Roll Up! Roll Up! Enjoy the Show!
Pick me up,..Wind me up,..put me down
You'll see me go!

Laughter is Free, but it's So Hard for Me!
a Jester, ... all the time
noones believing, Im the same
when I'm reeling, and I'm hurt all the time
deep inside.

Not mine but a special award for the first one to date themselves and name the song by filling in the blanks

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
he is just jealous eddy..he could not start a successful thread on here..if his life depended upon it.
Define a successful thread.
I have many more reviews then you and have contributed more to the hobby aspect of this board then you ever will.
When I start a thread it get hits then it dies. I don't keep bumping it like you do.

Last edited: