The old "Skin Games" now called "Temptations"

Stopped by this place on a Friday around 1am and no cover. It was pretty dead, about 10 people or so there. 2-3 woc and 1-2 white girls which were the bartenders which were a little plump. If you prefer woc, they were pretty decent. 6/7 but no 8+ in my opinion. Didn't stay long and 8 dollar beers fyi. Probably won't return unless they get new talent but seems like a chill place if you like the girls they have. I thought Friday would bring their best lineup or close to it.

What's up again guys. I went to this place for the first time last night. Very nice and clean as it is new. Who ever runs the place needs to learn to dim the lights a bit though. Before going there I had stopped by forbidden fruit. They had way more talent on display.

No cover charge which is the way I think all these places should be. I only saw two girls that I would consider a dance from but I see a lot of potential for this club to attract better talent.

Went here last night. One girl working. Drinks r too much. Nothing like the old skin games. Don't no why they want open a high class strip club on long island it never works.

Place opens at 2 pm daily. Happy hour (4-8 pm M-F) has $5 beers. During regular football season Monday and Sunday night football specials were $1 beers. Lap dances are standard $30 for one (about 3 minutes) and $70 for 10 minutes. Cameras in all lap dance rooms and YMMV with girls in the back. Nothing like the Stone was but some girls go a little bit more than just letting you grab their breasts. No smoking allowed during the day but they allow it at night which sucks. There is no smoke ventilation system so all the smoke just hovers there like a cloud for the entire night and your clothes reek of smoke 5 minutes after you walk in. Girls run the gambit in terms of looks but overall not bad. Definitely way much better than going to the Forbidden Fruit, which is the only other club in the area. Takeout is available.

...... No smoking allowed during the day but they allow it at night which sucks. There is no smoke ventilation system so all the smoke just hovers there like a cloud for the entire night and your clothes reek of smoke 5 minutes after you walk in......
Smoking has always been a deal breaker for me for reason stated. I'm not there for 5 minutes - when I see the smoke cloud I just turn around and head out the door I just came in.

I'm at temptations now, and its bad, really bad. One white girl that is either very drunk or a slow adult that either is pregnant or a huge distended gut. A Latin girl that works nights at crystal cafe that's sloppy and drunk. Two woc's one is thick and pretty good but she is sitting with a bull dyke, the other is thin and nothing to write home about.

I went there around 3 in the afternoon on Wednesday. I haven't really frequented strip clubs in recent years but did often in the nineties. There were four dancers there and only a few customers, most clearly regulars since the dancers knew them. I had two private dances. One with an older, but still sexy Russian brunette. A typical but good private dance at $30 per song (also seems typical) behind a curtain and she gave a nice through the pants handjob while rubbing all over me. I had another dance with Amber, skinny brunette, pencil eraser nipples, nice girl. Allowed groping all over but only a few crotch grabs from her. There was a pretty damn hot blonde who I would've liked to try out or at least talk to but she was hanging with a regular and then there was a really, really scary looking white female who could've been in her fifties. She had a face like a skeleton, lol. Probably a very hit or miss place. I will occasionally check out a place like this for take out potential. Amber wasn't erotic enough to ask and the Russian was sensual but she was older and nothing special.

On a side note, on Sunday, I also tried out Crazy Diamond or whatever the hell the Tender Trap is called these days. It's funny how the two dancers who were there said they didn't know it then, but it's much better now. It's the same exact dive its always been. There was a heavier girl with big natural breasts. She was nice but nothing spectacular. The bartender (Elizabeth I think) also dances and she has a hot ass body and gave an enthusiastic dance. Asked her for outside sessions but she said she's too busy and only has time to work two days a week there as it is.

There was a pretty damn hot blonde who I would've liked to try out or at least talk to but she was hanging with a regular and then there was a really, really scary looking white female who could've been in her fifties. She had a face like a skeleton, lol.
I was here with a couple friends: wolf, whereitat and teps, on Thanksgiving Eve. There was a hot white girl & had a great body perhaps approaching 30 yrs. I was talking to my friends mentioned a particular topic and she knew about it and a particular town in another state right next to where she went to college, but she wasn't familiar with the recent growth that area has gotten. She had no idea about it and then says she went to school ages ago and hasn't been back to that area in a longtime. She then admitted that she is actually 46 yrs old. Us four guys were blown away. 46?!?! If she was telling the truth then she has aged extremely well. Both mother nature & father time have blessed this girl with a figure close to 2 decades lower than hear birth age. Even appears to be natural moving breasts. If all real & true, then simply incredible body for her age.

Then I was there with teps and biohazard on New Years Eve Eve (not a typo), as for the skeleton lady, yup, she is there and needs to stop. They do the thing where they stop their dance and go around the U-shaped bar trawling for tips. I tipped her so she would leave my line of sight. Scary face and deflated titties. Crazy thing was that a guy was buying Patron shots out of a mini bottle of Patrone for him and her. So we might find her revolting, but he was into her.

There was another white or latina girl there on Dec 30 with a great body and a WOC with a great body too, so you find all types. The bartender that day was formerly a dancer at Blush between 4 to 5 years ago.

Place opens at 2 pm daily. Happy hour (4-8 pm M-F) has $5 beers. During regular football season Monday and Sunday night football specials were $1 beers. Lap dances are standard $30 for one (about 3 minutes) and $70 for 10 minutes. Cameras in all lap dance rooms and YMMV with girls in the back. Nothing like the Stone was but some girls go a little bit more than just letting you grab their breasts. No smoking allowed during the day but they allow it at night which sucks. There is no smoke ventilation system so all the smoke just hovers there like a cloud for the entire night and your clothes reek of smoke 5 minutes after you walk in. Girls run the gambit in terms of looks but overall not bad. Definitely way much better than going to the Forbidden Fruit, which is the only other club in the area. Takeout is available.
Is takeout available with the day dancers or the night dancers? If you've endulged, was it worth it? Seems the day ones in these places are more open to takeout. Thanks for the intel.

Have been here a few times over the last 2 weeks. Saturday late and Tuesday early. Just you're normal strip club. A few good girls Raven, Evelyn and one I can't remember her name. Mostly girl next door types a few winners though. Good mix of ladies. No extras but working on take out. Cameras in the rooms fwiw.

Is takeout available with the day dancers or the night dancers? If you've endulged, was it worth it? Seems the day ones in these places are more open to takeout. Thanks for the intel.
I've asked a few times, but no bites. I've been to this place numerous times over the last few years, nothing too special. Most girls rank between 4-7, with the occasional 9 that would show up. A few years ago, there used to be a girl who danced days named Jessi. She said she also worked at The Oasis. MILF type, gave the best lap dances there. I'm wondering if anyone knows what happened to her?

I've asked a few times, but no bites. I've been to this place numerous times over the last few years, nothing too special. Most girls rank between 4-7, with the occasional 9 that would show up. A few years ago, there used to be a girl who danced days named Jessi. She said she also worked at The Oasis. MILF type, gave the best lap dances there. I'm wondering if anyone knows what happened to her?
The one you're talking about is still at the Oasis occasionally..