The old "Skin Games" now called "Temptations"

Passed this place recently during day, closed. But new signs and place well cleaned up, wondering if anyone tried this place or knows info... (In Bohemia)

It was open? Had not heard anything about that and I am in the area all the time. My biggest problem with the old "skin games" was the cigarette smoke, and the too powerful universal slut perfume.

Place was closed when I passed during day. Place looks cleaned up and new signs and new awning. Will have to try to pass at night and see if its opened.

Might be worth checking out one day. As soon as it opens up somebody post and I will gladly go check out all the offerings and report back.

Called the phone number on the website, it just rings non-stop, no one picks up and no answering machine. Doesn't seem like this place is open yet.

Nope, and still no answer at their phone number.
Skin Games was one of the first places I ever went, and the first place I was introduced to the whole concept of bussed-in Russians. I doubt anyone knows, but I wonder if they're going to be part of either the Blush/the Scene or the Café Royale/Le Café 'bus routes'. Hopefully it will at least be an upgrade from the Forbidden Fruit, which I believe is the only club on Long Island with a more depressingly homely collection of dancers than Crystal Café.

Temptations (formerly Skin Games)

Has anyone been to this new place in Bohemia? It is the former Skin Games and according to their website (http://www.temptationsli.com/) they are open. I called them to see if there is a cover charge and the recording said they have temporary hours of 8 PM - 4 AM on Thursday, Friday and Saturday only. Any info on this place?

This place has finally opened, on a very limited schedule. Thursday, Friday, Saturday 8pm-4am. I was there last night and wasn't impressed. There were maybe 3 customers and 5 or 6 girls, all average to above average in looks. Then there was a full squad of bouncers, at least 6 who were in view the whole time I was there, and I don't know if there were more hidden away in back rooms.
The place is owned by the same people who own Oasis in Smithtown (not a personal favorite) and it sounded like most of the girls here work at Oasis the rest of the week. There is a square stage - maybe 12x12 or a little bigger, with one pole. One girl dances at a time and the 'dollar parade' effect from other places was not a problem at all. No cover charge, and drinks were reasonable, at least compared to other places. Private rooms are in the back, but I didn't partake, nor did I get any details on prices or what's available there. The bouncer brigade (which occupied about 1/2 the seats around the bar) was a definite distraction, and I left after 1 drink.
As far as I know the only other club this far east is Forbidden Fruit, and this is definitely a step above that (then again everything is at least one step above that place), so maybe a slightly less oppressive security presence and a couple cuter girls would help.

Not Open Last Thursday or Friday (1/24/14)

Last Friday at about 7pm, the parking lot was covered with virgin snow, so-

Please post if you ever find it open, OK?

Last edited: