the new Cheap Head thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee Big I have no idea since there were only TWO posting of encounters with her here. Odd don't you think?
No I don't think it's odd at all. Just because two people contributed to the conversation about her doesn't mean they were the only two people who may have partaken of her services who might not have mentioned it as of yet. How did she know to come right here to share her side of the story with Mr. Wiggley and "all you gentlemen" is the question I was asking of her. I thought it was a valid question especially in light of all the negative things that have been occurring lately in this thread.

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
Tonto have you ever tried Nikki no drip?
Yes. We went to a complex around the block from where i picked her up. She was good. Her legs needed a shave when i saw her so i havent been back. Just a thing of mine i guess. I like to feel around when im getting head and i like a smooth surface so to speak.lol. T!

Yes. We went to a complex around the block from where i picked her up. She was good. Her legs needed a shave when i saw her so i havent been back. Just a thing of mine i guess. I like to feel around when im getting head and i like a smooth surface so to speak.lol. T!
Is Nikki better or just as good as your rekindled relationship with your utr DT gal? (That you can't share with us at all) lol

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
Is Nikki better or just as good as your rekindled relationship with your utr DT gal? (That you can't share with us at all) lol
Nikki doesnt compare. Shes not as submissive it seems. Although i have only sampled nikki once. Like i said the hairy legs thing threw me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.