the new Cheap Head thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies, ladies, ladies please just calm the fuck down! Holy shit! There will always be some asshole who outs this site. The reason doesn't matter! Get over it and get back on topic for fucks sake! Thank you.
Thanks for thinking with the "right head", WrongHeadWins

The reason I'm looking for is right there and you said it: "assholes".

No motivation, no currying favor, no real reason.

Just assholes.
Simple.

V

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I searched for this one, but didn't come up with anything so... https://longisland.craigslist.org/cas/d/come-my-way-for-some-rainy/6313073044.html ....her name is Jade, location is Brentwood right off of exit 53 which is quite convenient, nice girl, good personality, and great head game!
She asks for 80 but will take 60, and IMHO she is worth the 80. Bbjcim with no rush. Great DT, knows how to use her tongue well. FS is on the table but she's not my type. For a quick car blow & go she is perfect! Enjoy.
Just left her. ROBBED THE 60!!!!!
Waited till my pants were off then as soon as I saw the light in the rear window I knew I was fucked!! She jumped out with an "emergency". GONE

Mr. Wiggley

Wigs thats fucked up...
Fucking moron she could have seen me twice a week she's on the way to and from work.

Should have seen it coming wouldn't take anything off, I clouding a long sleeve sweater. It's 75 degrees. Wouldn't leave phone in front seat. Thought I had tucked the money away safe but clearly when an addict needs a fix they can find anything.
Just wanted to get another view of this cunt out there.

Just left her. ROBBED THE 60!!!!!
Waited till my pants were off then as soon as I saw the light in the rear window I knew I was fucked!! She jumped out with an "emergency". GONE
Oh fuck! That girl has been posting for quite awhile. I don't even think about that scenario anymore. It has only happened to me once at a motel in Huntington with a very young addict. I put the 200 on the table, got undressed and laid down while she was in the bathroom. She walked out of the bathroom scooped up the money and was out the door before I could comprehend what the fuck just happened. Very slick move.. Lol I put up one of those BEWARE so and so ads on CL. She always posted her ads at a certain time of day so I would make sure I was around when she did. I flagged the shit out of after that for about 2 weeks until I got bored with it. She couldn't keep an ad up on CL for more than half an hour. I corresponded with her through the original ad we connected through and every time I would take down another ad or someone else would take down her ad I would email her to let her know who just fucked her. She offered to give me a free one to stop harassing her. Dumb junkie.

Me too wigs..wish we had a pm button. My utr has surfaced and the deep throat continues..she said i could pass her number to only a few but with recent jackasses im not gonna throw her number here..sorry
I wish you could just give a code word. I really want to see her if her skills are as good as you say they are damn smh. We need a pm group for certain threads imho.

I believe the rules state pics can be shown if they are posted in an ad but not if they are sent privately.
This is the cunt that robbed me.
x prohibited[?]
Posted about an hour ago

print
next ▶
favorite this post AVAILABLE THIS MORNING!! Clean, Real, Classy, n Discreet, Drama Free!, - w4m (Brentwood) hide this posting

body: athletic
height: 5'1" (154cm)

Hey Early Birds, Let Me Catch Ur Worms!
I am down to earth clean and respectful! I'm not into drama just want to pleasure your needs and I can give good conversation along with tantalizing thrills!!

PLS NO EMAILS!
Ask for body pics!

Pls text me! Jade
Six3one--8three7--31forty6
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6314724215

posted: about an hour ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

x prohibited[?]
Posted about an hour ago

print The Ad is currently up on CL just search Brentwood to find this fugly thief
next ▶
favorite this post AVAILABLE THIS MORNING!! Clean, Real, Classy, n Discreet, Drama Free!, - w4m (Brentwood) hide this posting

Hey Early Birds, Let Me Catch Ur Worms!
I am down to earth clean and respectful! I'm not into drama just want to pleasure your needs and I can give good conversation along with tantalizing thrills!!

PLS NO EMAILS!
Ask for body pics!

Pls text me! Jade
Six3one--8three7--31forty6
post id: 6314724215

posted: about an hour ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Mr. Wiggley

Wow bro, I'm so sorry that happened to you! Both times I saw her it was late, after midnight, and she didn't even mention money till after the deed.
Same here. And she actually had the balls to text me she didnt know what I was talking about after she split when I mentioned the money.

Sweet and Spicy!! Available now!! - w4m (Brentwood) hide this posting
image 2 of 2

Hey I am available to make your day start off great!! I am down to earth clean and respectful! I'm not into drama, just a sexy vixen here to pleasure your needs!

Ask for body pics!

Pls text me! veronica
3four7-35four--seven3seven4
Please don't make appointments and then cancel or be a no-show I take the time I spend with you very seriously and I'm here to please you so please don't take a Advantage and waste my time with false appointments. Thanks very much!!

I'm independent and drama free!!
post id: 6314742605

posted: about 3 hours ago

updated: about 2 hours ago

Wording is VERY similar to the gulp and run in Brentwood

I thought a CL ad needed like 50 flags from different people to get removed?
It seems if the ad has been flagged before and goes back up again it takes less than 10 from different ip's to get rid of it on the Long Island section anyway. The New York section takes many to flag because I am assuming there are substantially more viewers and the potential for abuse like a provider who wants to silence her rivals.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
When i saw her she asked me if i got her number from "the site" i said a guy from work gave it to me..NEVER TELL A PROVIDER ABOUT THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER..
That is the perfect attitude if you want the site to shut down. Providers are the ones who pay to keep the site up. In addition to their ads being what keeps the lights on, their active participation also drives up usage.

So, please do tell providers about this site. Ask them to participate in the conversation, and become paying advertisers.

That is the perfect attitude if you want the site to shut down. Providers are the ones who pay to keep the site up. In addition to their ads being what keeps the lights on, their active participation also drives up usage.

So, please do tell providers about this site. Ask them to participate in the conversation, and become paying advertisers.
That flies from the corporate perspective. From a mongers perspective trying to convince a 1st year college student who does this for party money that it is to her advantage to have her life and what she does in her spare time hung out for the world to see here seems counter productive in my humble opinion. Why would she do that to herself? Who wants to be judged and rated publicly? There are providers and there are dabblers. I personally prefer the dabblers.

Status
Not open for further replies.