Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Sweet and Spicy!! Available now!! - w4m (Brentwood) hide this posting
image 2 of 2

body: athletic
height: 5'1" (154cm)

Hey I am available to make your day start off great!! I am down to earth clean and respectful! I'm not into drama, just a sexy vixen here to pleasure your needs!

Ask for body pics!

Pls text me! veronica
3four7-35four--seven3seven4
Please don't make appointments and then cancel or be a no-show I take the time I spend with you very seriously and I'm here to please you so please don't take a Advantage and waste my time with false appointments. Thanks very much!!

I'm independent and drama free!!
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6314742605

posted: about 3 hours ago

updated: about 2 hours ago

Wording is VERY similar to the gulp and run in Brentwood
That's her, changed photos and number. Was a texting app number so assume easily changed.
Same crook, hope she chokes.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
That flies from the corporate perspective. From a mongers perspective trying to convince a 1st year college student who does this for party money that it is to her advantage to have her life and what she does in her spare time hung out for the world to see here seems counter productive in my humble opinion. Why would she do that to herself? Who wants to be judged and rated publicly? There are providers and there are dabblers. I personally prefer the dabblers.
The comment I was replying to was "NEVER TELL A PROVIDER ABOUT THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER.." It didn't specify 1st year college students. And even if it did, it's bad advice. I've seen plenty of "1st year college students" who work and who advertise if they want to make money.

You said my post "flies from the corporate perspective." If you have a service that you are trying to sell, you advertise it. That's the corporate perspective.

The fact is, this site dies without the women, so the default should be "Let's see if I can get this provider on UG." Not the opposite.

The comment I was replying to was "NEVER TELL A PROVIDER ABOUT THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER.." It didn't specify 1st year college students. And even if it did, it's bad advice. I've seen plenty of "1st year college students" who work and who advertise if they want to make money.
You said my post "flies from the corporate perspective." If you have a service that you are trying to sell, you advertise it. That's the corporate perspective.
The fact is, this site dies without the women, so the default should be "Let's see if I can get this provider on UG." Not the opposite.
Thanks for saying that. As I read all the comments, I was starting to think that I was the only one here who sees more upside than downside for them. If anybody think's they don't know all about the review sites...and there's plenty of them besides UG....that's just naive. And sure, if you're all nice and sweet and gentlemanly when you see them, then come on here calling them a "cum-guzzling sperm-bucket three-hole-fucking whore" she may think somewhat less of you when she reads it. But if you trashed her in a review, we can assume you won't be seeing her again, so there's no loss to you. And if you enjoyed her and wrote a good review, as long as you spoke of her as a human being and not some piece of dirt, she's more likely to be flattered than insulted. (Now, that's different than some asshole deliberately bringing up some other guys review in an attempt to make him look like shit. That's malicious, and done for no good reason other than to try and curry favor at someone else's expense. But that's a BS move on every level, and I'll bet it rarely makes the leaker look good in the girl's eyes anyway). But "NEVER TELL A PROVIDER ABOUT THIS SITE"? Unless they just started in the business yesterday, you can be damned sure they probably know about it already.

Thanks for saying that. As I read all the comments, I was starting to think that I was the only one here who sees more upside than downside for them. If anybody think's they don't know all about the review sites...and there's plenty of them besides UG....that's just naive. And sure, if you're all nice and sweet and gentlemanly when you see them, then come on here calling them a "cum-guzzling sperm-bucket three-hole-fucking whore" she may think somewhat less of you when she reads it. But if you trashed her in a review, we can assume you won't be seeing her again, so there's no loss to you. And if you enjoyed her and wrote a good review, as long as you spoke of her as a human being and not some piece of dirt, she's more likely to be flattered than insulted. (Now, that's different than some asshole deliberately bringing up some other guys review in an attempt to make him look like shit. That's malicious, and done for no good reason other than to try and curry favor at someone else's expense. But that's a BS move on every level, and I'll bet it rarely makes the leaker look good in the girl's eyes anyway). But "NEVER TELL A PROVIDER ABOUT THIS SITE"? Unless they just started in the business yesterday, you can be damned sure they probably know about it already.
Does the "cum-guzzling sperm-bucket three-hole-fucking whore" description is intended as a complement to her skills or a complaint about her morals?

That is the perfect attitude if you want the site to shut down. Providers are the ones who pay to keep the site up. In addition to their ads being what keeps the lights on, their active participation also drives up usage.

So, please do tell providers about this site. Ask them to participate in the conversation, and become paying advertisers.
Duh!!

Excellent point of course, WC.

Sorry, didn't think of that.

V

See below.

Dittoing your comments, WOAh.

I guess, motive is all.

Sure, makes perfect sense to tell a provider about UG, IF the intention is to welcome her, participate, then advertise, etc.

IF she wants more clients, that is. And be prepared for burnt burner phone syndrome, with all the calls she will get from here.

IF the intent is to screw another monger, and only that, it's iffy. In this case, motive: none, just being an asshole, I guess.

And we can't know the intent, mostly.

V

Me. Wiggley
Hello everyone incase any of you gentlemen missed my name from Mr. Wiggleys tall tale story, it"s Jada! I noticed Mr. Wiggley had a lot to say about His encounter with Jade. Let me tell you guys what really happened. I'm going to start by apologizing to Mr. wiggley for the embarrassment he's about to endeavor. Before meeting (XXXXX) I had the pleasure of speaking to him on the phone. He had contacted me a couple of days prior asking if we could set something up towards the end of the week. We spoke about donations times places etc. the basics. I had informed XXXXX to please reach out to me when he was ready to actually meet. Wednesday came and I had received a voicemail apparently Mr. wiggly had a couple of drinks and appeared to be a little intoxicated. The message sounded like a normal drunk horny man asking for a return call to set up a time for after drinks with his friends. Around 9 PM XXXXX had sent a text asking me to please bring out some mouthwash so he didn't smell of alcohol while driving. We met up and he seems pretty normal a little rowdy and excited to see me but to be expected after consuming that many drinks. We moved to the backseat with XXXXX immediately had removed his pants and started grabbing me by my hair telling me how sexy I was and how he's giving me something good to chill gone. I asked for him to be a little more, and less aggressive. I noticed some bumps on Mr. wiggly's penis and had asked him to please put a condom on. When he refused complaining that he couldn't keep it up due to being intoxicated I explained that Time was passing even asked if he would like to reschedule on another night when he was sober. XXXXX refused and became loud and obnoxious we wasted over 20 minutes arguing about a condom. Sorry gentlemen but when your penis has bumps that appear to be some kind of sores or blisters you need to DOUBLE BAG IT, if your date even continues. Most wouldn't of left right off the bat. Mr. wiggly's had told me it was chaffing Due to jerking off frequently. Whatever it was I needed to be compensated for my time, I like to give the benefit of the doubt to just show me the donation is there instead of taking it before hand. Mr. wiggly had said donation is in cupholder and I get the rest after I choke his chicken. Really who says that? I then went to exit the car after refusal of protection and then he grabs my hoodie, by the way it was raining the other night and very chilly for those of you who remember the weather of course I was wearing long sleeve's. I asked him to calm down and offered to stay and then I was informed he can't find his ATM card he would compensate me the next day that is one I then took my donation and exit the car. I provide a service and try and do it classy, and without all that drama. Us ladies who do this for work make more than enough money where we do not have to rob our clients at the end of the day I want to know that my client is going to call me back and they're satisfied last thing I want to do is be labeled. Thank you Mr. wiggly or XXXXX whoever you want to call yourself for flagging my post it made me update and make new ones and now I have double the calls and double the text so thank you for that. I really hope all you gentlemen see what a scumbag Mr. wiggley is!! I think he was just upset and ashamed I noticed the std he had.

MODERATOR NOTE: Replaced name in story with XXXXX. Don't know (or care) if it's was Mr. Wiggleys real name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Wiggley

Recently had some fun with Nikki no drip. No rush at all as she wanted to chat first, plus we had a few interruptions and she had to reset the timer twice. Just as I was ready it went off and she gurgled " pay no attention and gimme" ...lol.
We talked about the threesome possibility and she did say its remote, other girl she used to do with is VERY unreliable. After she turned me into a bowl of jello with her incredible skills I told her that for me it would be a want. If and when I have a need...she is my need.
Fortunately for me the scumbag that tried to ruin me with her didn't win this time.

Glad you're still in her favor Wigs. Can't believe somebody tried to turn her again you, just makes no sense. I normally don't see providers like this but bit the bullet and contacted her a few times, but at odd hours in the night, so, I guess that doesn't work since not getting much of a response from her.

Mr. Wiggley

Glad you're still in her favor Wigs. Can't believe somebody tried to turn her again you, just makes no sense. I normally don't see providers like this but bit the bullet and contacted her a few times, but at odd hours in the night, so, I guess that doesn't work since not getting much of a response from her.
I actually asked about that and since her real job hours are all over the place it's sometimes hard for her to answer. Many times I've texted her a couple of times a day to check schedule etc and don't hear from her until after 430.
Just FYI maybe try the morning and say you read about her here? She actually had the website open on her phone last time so she is following.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Me. Wiggley
Hello everyone incase any of you gentlemen missed my name from Mr. Wiggleys tall tale story, it"s Jada! I noticed Mr. Wiggley had a lot to say about His encounter with Jade. Let me tell you guys what really happened. I'm going to start by apologizing to Mr. wiggley for the embarrassment he's about to endeavor. Before meeting (XXXXX) I had the pleasure of speaking to him on the phone. He had contacted me a couple of days prior asking if we could set something up towards the end of the week. We spoke about donations times places etc. the basics. I had informed XXXXX to please reach out to me when he was ready to actually meet. Wednesday came and I had received a voicemail apparently Mr. wiggly had a couple of drinks and appeared to be a little intoxicated. The message sounded like a normal drunk horny man asking for a return call to set up a time for after drinks with his friends. Around 9 PM XXXXX had sent a text asking me to please bring out some mouthwash so he didn't smell of alcohol while driving. We met up and he seems pretty normal a little rowdy and excited to see me but to be expected after consuming that many drinks. We moved to the backseat with XXXXX immediately had removed his pants and started grabbing me by my hair telling me how sexy I was and how he's giving me something good to chill gone. I asked for him to be a little more, and less aggressive. I noticed some bumps on Mr. wiggly's penis and had asked him to please put a condom on. When he refused complaining that he couldn't keep it up due to being intoxicated I explained that Time was passing even asked if he would like to reschedule on another night when he was sober. XXXXX refused and became loud and obnoxious we wasted over 20 minutes arguing about a condom. Sorry gentlemen but when your penis has bumps that appear to be some kind of sores or blisters you need to DOUBLE BAG IT, if your date even continues. Most wouldn't of left right off the bat. Mr. wiggly's had told me it was chaffing Due to jerking off frequently. Whatever it was I needed to be compensated for my time, I like to give the benefit of the doubt to just show me the donation is there instead of taking it before hand. Mr. wiggly had said donation is in cupholder and I get the rest after I choke his chicken. Really who says that? I then went to exit the car after refusal of protection and then he grabs my hoodie, by the way it was raining the other night and very chilly for those of you who remember the weather of course I was wearing long sleeve's. I asked him to calm down and offered to stay and then I was informed he can't find his ATM card he would compensate me the next day that is one I then took my donation and exit the car. I provide a service and try and do it classy, and without all that drama. Us ladies who do this for work make more than enough money where we do not have to rob our clients at the end of the day I want to know that my client is going to call me back and they're satisfied last thing I want to do is be labeled. Thank you Mr. wiggly or XXXXX whoever you want to call yourself for flagging my post it made me update and make new ones and now I have double the calls and double the text so thank you for that. I really hope all you gentlemen see what a scumbag Mr. wiggley is!! I think he was just upset and ashamed I noticed the std he had.

MODERATOR NOTE: Replaced name in story with XXXXX. Don't know (or care) if it's was Mr. Wiggleys real name.

We've had our disagreements but for the record, this is not the Wigs I know. I received an email asking me my take on this from an anonymous source, but I am going to say PUBLICALLY that I've never known Wigs to behave in such a manner. I will not participate in any further discussion about this either on the site or via any other form of communication.

Mr. Wiggley

Me. Wiggley

In the words of the great Al Gore I never wanna ruin a good story with facts. Let's try.

The ad says jade, not jada, and also not Veronica.
Guilty as charged about mouthwash. I said I had a COUPLE of beers and didn't want her kissing beer breath. The kissing issue became moot because yes became I never kiss.
The meeting took about 45 minutes to take place because of some cop story she wouldn't leave the house. When she told me I cruised the neighborhood, no cops.
I never touched her hair because I think it was in a ponytail but I'm unsure.
I never heard her request for a condom. Probably because her voice was muffled since she already had my BARE cock in her mouth.
She did say fingering me is ok and touching anywhere is fine. When I did finger her she jumped cause my nail apparently was scratching. I immediately stopped and rubbed her back and her left tit since that's how she was positioned.
There was NEVER any question of rescheduling. Nor was there any 20 minute argument cause she bolted within 5 of the start and maybe 10 total.
I never mentioned the cup holder, how did she know I had the money there...Hhhmmm. And there was no get the rest we agreed on 60 and that's what was there.
The hoodie in question was in the back seat behind her with her phone, and it may have been a little chilly but not a drop of rain.
At least she flat out admitted she took the donation and exited the car. Got that right.

Let's not ruin a good story with facts.

I'll say this she may suck 100 dicks a day, just one of them won't be mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.