The more you pay the better it gets

Originally posted by slinkybender
parellels:

A lot of guys would say you have to DFK and BBBJ to be a GFE.

Therefore, a lot of guys also say that anyone who DFK's and BBBJ's is a GFE.

A lot of people say that to be a good person you have to donate generously to charities.

Therefore, a lot of poeple think that if they donate generously to charities it makes them a good person.
Don't forget DATY

Originally posted by justlooking
Seriously, as for the "Row row row your boat" thing, I think that shows our difference. I don't think "life is but a dream". Dreams don't have consequences. Actions taken in life do.

Frequently dreams proceed in way which implies the operation of causality. Once the dream has ended what occured within that dream does seem to have significantly less consequence for our lives.

How is this different from what occurs within this dream that you have chosen to call your life?

Re: JC

Originally posted by justlooking
Presumably the same.
but jl, i think the similarly funny sensitive smart guy would be difficult to find. you are certainly unique on this board, and speaking as a women, there aren't many like you in the real world either.

frankly, i don't think many men would be able to do what you do and it only works because of who you are. that is what i find so perplexing. you have a person with really unique gifts, special even, and this is how he uses that talent? i think that's in the end what bothers me. greatness eludes you because of this. oth, great flaws are greatly attractive.

Last edited:
hvb. that's not fair (unless you are privy to a whole lot of info about jl that I'm certainly not aware of)...

Before reading your post, I was also going to make the comment to JC: "But really how many similarly funny sensitive smart guys do you think there are?"

Your second paragraph is presumptious beyond words.

Originally posted by JackT
hvb. that's not fair (unless you are privy to a whole lot of info about jl that I'm certainly not aware of)...

Before reading your post, I was also going to make the comment to JC: "But really how many similarly funny sensitive smart guys do you think there are?"

Your second paragraph is presumptious beyond words.
o please, i'm a woman. you think i can't tell whose got the goods and who doesn't after a few thousand whoreboard posts? he's obviously got the goods (and there are a few others but not many).

Last edited:
Maybe I wasn't clear enough...

I wasn't quibbling with your assessment that jl's "got the goods." I was reacting to your "and this is how he uses his talent" comment (and probably some other stuff that you have since deleted or softened, it seems).

Last edited:
jl:

Not to worry. Mommy and Daddy still think you're special. So does your wife.

I think you're siblings and relatives hold a fairly toleratnt view of you as well.

Your secretary, however, has a voodoo doll.

After you've been brusque with her, she sticks it with pins.

(That would explain the headaches.)

It's anybody's guess what the rest of the office thinks.

Best, etc.

Judge Crater