The good, the bad and the ugly or in other words, car dates

SgirlMaster:

When I saw this thread I thought I was going to read a fascinating story about a car date gone wrong. Alas, it was more like Car date causing a minor inconvenience.

Here is a repeat of one of my posts from a fine sunny day in Sept 2011 about a car date gone wrong (now this, IMHO, is a car date gone wrong):

Was driving on straight path around 5pm yesterday (left work early) when I saw this young petite WSW wearing a tube top, black pants and flip flops. This was right by the gas station a few 100 feet from the intersection at Edison.

She gave me a smile and I pulled into the side of the gas station. She walks over an asks for a ride. So far everything seems ok. Says her name is Charlene.

She starts off by saying she doesn’t have a room but knows a good spot in factory area.

Did I mention yet this was 5pm (rush hour) during a workday?

So I head off to the factory area. As we are driving down Edison she pulls down her tube top exposing 2 really nice tits. He asks me how I like her nice tities and would I like to play with them while she is giving me a blow job. Or she says we can go to a motel and I can “pound the shit out of her nice tight pussy”

I ask her to pull her top back up until we get to park.

Well there is no unoccupied parking areas so she says lets park in the cemetery. She says she gets $80 for a BJ and will swallow every drop. It is clear to me by now that she it high – especially since she says she just did some crack and it gets her really horney – she says "so lets get a room."

I said we have to get out of this area – too busy and head for a quiet area just past a residential area. I tell her I only pay 20 for a bj. She starts giving me this pile of verbal shit and we agree on 25. So we pull over and she says give me the money. I say only after – I have had girls say they swallow and when it is time for me to cum they pull away and I make a mess of my clothes and car. She says no – want money now. I say forget it – I’m bringing you back.

You goes totally nuts – starts punching on the side of my head with one hand and trys to grab my car key from the ignition. I have a set of keys in my clove box and only have a single key in the ignition – but I was afraid she was going to break it off. So I deliver a punch to the side of her head as she is kicking my door and screaming. I put her in a choke hold and squeeze. I tell her to calm down or I’m going to kill her. She can’t answer as I have her wind pipe cut off but she calms down and I let go.

Did I mention I’m a white middle aged white guy?

She starts this begging and crying how sorry she was that she hit me but she really needs the money as the black guy on the corner where I picked her up is going to beat her and burn her if she doesn’t come back with money – that she will give me a really good bj, swallow ever drop and I can pay her after.

Well I was only in the mood just then of getting her the f**k out of my car – so I drive back to the gas station where I picked her up with her crying and begging all the way. I pull into the gas station and tell her to get out. She says no and starts up again with begging and crying how sorry she was that she hit me Some guy drives by and she says that’s the guy who is going to beat her. I said I’m going to give you 5 bucks. She say no – I want 10. So I say 5 – she screams 10 –

So I say ok 10 – she screams 20. So I say that you are fucking with me and we are back to 5. More screaming.

I take out a 20 and put it crumpled up in a little plastic container I have. I tell her I am going to toss it out the window and she has to leave the car to get it. She says ok and reaches down to put on her flip flops. While she is doing this I palm the 20 and put a crumpled $1 bill in the container. She finally looks up, sees the container with green cash in it and I toss it out her open passenger window. She leaves the car to get it and I take off.
That could have turned out really bad

Mine could have turned out bad also. Maybe even ugly. This was back in the late 1990's when the city was still crawling with SWs.

I used to park in a private lot downtown. Since I would often work late and return to retrieve my car after the lot had closed, the owners gave me a key for the padlock they used to lock the gate. They did this with many customers.

Downtown below 14th Street was a favorite trolling spot for me to find SWs. My dalliances with them took me to various spots to do the deed, depending on my mood, my funds, and their preference. I basically had three choices though: hotels, my workplace, or car dates.

On one particular evening, I found a street ho that I knew and decided to simplify things and take her to my parking lot for a car date. Usually with car dates we would park on a quiet street on the LES or by that famous spot next to Con Ed. (How many of us did that, right?) But for whatever reason, that night I opted for my lot.

After pulling into the lot, I made sure to lock the gate behind me and I pulled far up away from the fences to the back of the lot. It was a huge lot on the corner of Houston and Chrystie Streets. (It's now the site of a 14-story apartment building.)

I was in the midst of getting a BJ all the while keeping on eye out to the side and rear fences when I spotted some activity on the rear fence. It looked like someone was climbing over the fence. That gave me just enough time to remove her head from my lap and start to zip up. Because sure enough, in a minute or so, there were two NYPD uniformed officers standing next to my car. I hadn't fully finished zipping up but my pants were closed enough that you wouldn't be able to tell just by looking at me. My only fear was that they would ask me to step out of the car and my drawers would drop to the ground. Luckily they didn't.

It's been about 20 years since the incident, so I don't recall the actual conversation of course. But it went down something along the lines of them asking me what I was doing there and me telling them I was getting my car out of the lot to go home. They asked me how I got in there through a locked gate and I showed them the key. I was stunned they didn't hound me about why the gate was locked. Maybe they did ask and I replied that I locked the gate after me to be safe walking through the lot while I got my car. That would have been the logical response.

I don't know what is more mind-boggling about the whole event. The fact that two NYPD uniformed officers scaled a fence to question me or the fact that they let me go after doing that. I still can't believe they didn't haul my ass in to the precinct. Needless to say, that was the last time I used the lot for that activity.

That was just one of several interesting street experiences I had in the city. I had a handful of them. If I can figure out the right thread to tell them in, I will. You guys seem to be embracing this thread so maybe a mod will start one for general stories of calamity. Hmmm... didn't Banacek mention something about calling it Tales Between My Legs? You listening there, Mr. B?

Mine could have turned out bad also. Maybe even ugly. This was back in the late 1990's when the city was still crawling with SWs.

I used to park in a private lot downtown. Since I would often work late and return to retrieve my car after the lot had closed, the owners gave me a key for the padlock they used to lock the gate. They did this with many customers.

Downtown below 14th Street was a favorite trolling spot for me to find SWs. My dalliances with them took me to various spots to do the deed, depending on my mood, my funds, and their preference. I basically had three choices though: hotels, my workplace, or car dates.

On one particular evening, I found a street ho that I knew and decided to simplify things and take her to my parking lot for a car date. Usually with car dates we would park on a quiet street on the LES or by that famous spot next to Con Ed. (How many of us did that, right?) But for whatever reason, that night I opted for my lot.

After pulling into the lot, I made sure to lock the gate behind me and I pulled far up away from the fences to the back of the lot. It was a huge lot on the corner of Houston and Chrystie Streets. (It's now the site of a 14-story apartment building.)

I was in the midst of getting a BJ all the while keeping on eye out to the side and rear fences when I spotted some activity on the rear fence. It looked like someone was climbing over the fence. That gave me just enough time to remove her head from my lap and start to zip up. Because sure enough, in a minute or so, there were two NYPD uniformed officers standing next to my car. I hadn't fully finished zipping up but my pants were closed enough that you wouldn't be able to tell just by looking at me. My only fear was that they would ask me to step out of the car and my drawers would drop to the ground. Luckily they didn't.

It's been about 20 years since the incident, so I don't recall the actual conversation of course. But it went down something along the lines of them asking me what I was doing there and me telling them I was getting my car out of the lot to go home. They asked me how I got in there through a locked gate and I showed them the key. I was stunned they didn't hound me about why the gate was locked. Maybe they did ask and I replied that I locked the gate after me to be safe walking through the lot while I got my car. That would have been the logical response.

I don't know what is more mind-boggling about the whole event. The fact that two NYPD uniformed officers scaled a fence to question me or the fact that they let me go after doing that. I still can't believe they didn't haul my ass in to the precinct. Needless to say, that was the last time I used the lot for that activity.

That was just one of several interesting street experiences I had in the city. I had a handful of them. If I can figure out the right thread to tell them in, I will. You guys seem to be embracing this thread so maybe a mod will start one for general stories of calamity. Hmmm... didn't Banacek mention something about calling it Tales Between My Legs? You listening there, Mr. B?
Wow, close call. Good they didn't ask your beau any pointed questions!

Yea, why scale the fence at all? Weird.

And yes, where is Sir B with the "Tales between my legs" thread?

V

Any car dates I ever had were with civilians and not professionals. That being said here is a oldie but goodie
Was dating a girl ( both early 20s) with roommates in dorm rooms so we wind up in her little Japanese import. Was so freaking small we wound up in this position.she had a knee on each of her front bucket seats. Her torso was leaving on dashboard. Her pussy was stuffed with gear shifter ( manual teansmission) and I am drilling her ass. We left gear shifter in neutral so it moved side to side a bit. My head and shoulders are about the roof line ( t top type of roof)
Security car rolls through and I think nothing off it. Few minutes later 2 marked patrol cars show up. They checked out stories and paper work and let us go. Male cops were very impressed and hammered me for specific details. My.girlfriend started to get calls from one of officers. They are married for over 20 years and are expecting their 1st grandchild. Go figure

Any car dates I ever had were with civilians and not professionals. That being said here is a oldie but goodie
Was dating a girl ( both early 20s) with roommates in dorm rooms so we wind up in her little Japanese import. Was so freaking small we wound up in this position.she had a knee on each of her front bucket seats. Her torso was leaving on dashboard. Her pussy was stuffed with gear shifter ( manual teansmission) and I am drilling her ass. We left gear shifter in neutral so it moved side to side a bit. My head and shoulders are about the roof line ( t top type of roof)
Security car rolls through and I think nothing off it. Few minutes later 2 marked patrol cars show up. They checked out stories and paper work and let us go. Male cops were very impressed and hammered me for specific details. My.girlfriend started to get calls from one of officers. They are married for over 20 years and are expecting their 1st grandchild. Go figure
What a story!

V

I guess he saw the potential in her. :) But you should be glad that you had the po10ial in her first. :D
They should have named their first kid after you. Po. Or maybe Ten. (If Costanza could want to name a kid Seven, why not Ten.)
At the least, you deserved a wedding invite. Did you get one?

I guess he saw the potential in her. :) But you should be glad that you had the potential in her first. :D
They should have named their first kid after you. Po. Or maybe Ten. (If Costanza could want to name a kid Seven, why not Ten.)
At the least, you deserved a wedding invite. Did you get one?
They dated a while during which we pretty much lost contact. Caught up with her years later via social media. Never received an invite and no naming rights. She will always be known as gear box ( her name) by me and a few very old friends

I remember my first car date. I was new to this site about 5 years ago n I read up about street walkers n such. So it was the evening before and international flight n I was already packed n ready to go bored n such. Figured I'd sleep on the plane since it was a 15 hour flight smh. So I drive down to Patchogue about 10 at night summer time n I was just tooling around. Drove down by the nice old houses in E.patch crossed over the tracks n was just going south to the beach/socks wen I see a figure in the road walking north as I'm driving south. I turn around n head back north. Asked the lady if she wanted a ride n she hopped in. She was carrying a backpack n a small suitcase. N the nice gentleman I am gave her a lift. She got in n was like ur not a cop or anything cuz u look young. I'm like OK. So what's up. I whooped out my..... N shez like we can go ova here to a spot she knows of. At night u won't know its there if u don't know the area but during the day its just an unpaved driveway. A shitty unpaved driveway. Hit a huge pot hole. Actually it was a shitty road to begin with. N I'm sure others know about it too. But we agree on 25 for bj. She started that and after 5 mins or so she's like its to big I can't anymore. Wtf I just bottemded out my car for this 5 minutes thing. She says u can fuk me if u want. Shytttt sure y not. Im doggystyling her halfway in the backseat n out the door. Didn't handle that either. So I finish quick cuz of the area n mosquitoes n drop her at 711. Tight n fun n def around her 40s. No name that I remember n no number. only had a 20 so gave that to her n bounced. Great first time n ive been hooked eversince

In the mid '80s i somehow connected with this chick Millie, used to pick her up in the Atlantic Ave, Eastern Pkwy, Pennsylvania Ave, Jamaica Ave, Interboro Parkway area.. Cypress Hills yo! $5 bj,$25 full service... I think she asked for more a few times, but back then I already knew to have a limited amount of funds on my person..

Anyway, we used to just go up into secluded areas of the many cemeteries in the area, and take care of business...She was cool, then I was assigned to work in another area and that was that..

I remember my first car date. I was new to this site about 5 years ago n I read up about street walkers n such. So it was the evening before and international flight n I was already packed n ready to go bored n such. Figured I'd sleep on the plane since it was a 15 hour flight smh. So I drive down to Patchogue about 10 at night summer time n I was just tooling around. Drove down by the nice old houses in E.patch crossed over the tracks n was just going south to the beach/socks wen I see a figure in the road walking north as I'm driving south. I turn around n head back north. Asked the lady if she wanted a ride n she hopped in. She was carrying a backpack n a small suitcase. N the nice gentleman I am gave her a lift. She got in n was like ur not a cop or anything cuz u look young. I'm like OK. So what's up. I whooped out my..... N shez like we can go ova here to a spot she knows of. At night u won't know its there if u don't know the area but during the day its just an unpaved driveway. A shitty unpaved driveway. Hit a huge pot hole. Actually it was a shitty road to begin with. N I'm sure others know about it too. But we agree on 25 for bj. She started that and after 5 mins or so she's like its to big I can't anymore. Wtf I just bottemded out my car for this 5 minutes thing. She says u can fuk me if u want. Shytttt sure y not. Im doggystyling her halfway in the backseat n out the door. Didn't handle that either. So I finish quick cuz of the area n mosquitoes n drop her at 711. Tight n fun n def around her 40s. No name that I remember n no number. only had a 20 so gave that to her n bounced. Great first time n ive been hooked eversince
Good story, but I know i'm getting old b/c it took me about 10 mins to read it and it gave me a bit of a headache! Any of you other old fuddy duddies have the same reaction? Lol...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Worst scare I ever had was an old gf and I fucked each other senseless in the back seat. We are both totally naked under a blanket and she spots a flashlight. Cop says from a short distance “everything ok?” And she says yes just relaxing thanks for checking.
Turned her on so much as soon as they left we fucked again

Had a date with NND, pulled into the laundromat/dry cleaners near her old medford location.... saw SCPD pulling in as i parked, figured he was about to sweep the lot looking for something.

I told her to sit in the car, i was going to make it look good. Walked into the laundromat/ dry cleaners. SCPD didnt see me get out of the car, he started to question NND as i was returning caught him unaware asked what was going on. I then said to NND, dry cleaning not ready it ws dropped off after the pick up. Cop just mentioned that he didn't see me leave the car, but i just brushed it off didn't offer any additional information, just said well have a good evening officer he replied in kind. Got in my truck and drove away to another lot "hiding in plain sight" went to Shop Rite on Sunrise Hwy to get my bj.

Given the age difference my 40's to NND 20's, i think catching the cop unaware that i came up behind him put the advantage and control of the situation in my court. He didn't pull out his note pad to write anything down, nor did his car have the spying gadgetry ALPR.
I liked the car port with her.

Car dates are tricky.
I've noticed an uptick in the number of girls advertising for "car fun" lately.
In fact one night recently I had two lined up that both failed for different reasons, one in Freeport and one in Rockville Centre.
I keep telling myself it's too risky but sometimes the price point and the excitement is too much to pass up.

To your point about paranoid in a parking lot, I can see why you'd be nervous but I guess it depends on what kind of car you have and if your windows are tinted. That said sometimes it is better to "hide in plain site".
When I'm getting my dick sucked on a side street I've had times when I got extra excited by seeing someone approaching walk their dog.
I've never in 35 years ever gone into the back seat with a hooker.
Almost all my car dates are bbbj only. The last time I had a fs car date was about 12 years ago on Little Great Neck Road.
With FS It's either cowgirl on my seat or some variation of doggy on the passenger seat.
As far as smell goes I always keep the door locked as the hooker approaches and open the window and talk to her first. If there is a smell or if she is too intoxicated looking I drive off.
Hope this helps.
Btw, how was the blow job? Bbbj? Cum in mouth?
I'd like to know about those two car dates as those would be pretty close and convenient for me

Vaguely recall there being some kind of limo service, tinted windows, with girl/girls in the back. They pick you up, you pay the driver, limo drives as you get serviced. Drop off when you are done.

Now that's a car date! Never indulged, not sure if there this was reviewed here ... does anyone remember?

V

MOD NOTE - Here ya go - from a search on "limo car date"

This is old news, and may no longer apply since there was a change of hands a few years ago, but Privilege use to front a car service bordello.

Dancer(s) would come to you in a limo and you'd ride around for X number of minutes [what ever you contracted for] and you would 'car date', than they would drop you back off where they picked you up.

Vaguely recall there being some kind of limo service, tinted windows, with girl/girls in the back. They pick you up, you pay the driver, limo drives as you get serviced. Drop off when you are done.

Now that's a car date! Never indulged, not sure if there this was reviewed here ... does anyone remember?

V

MOD NOTE - Here ya go - from a search on "limo car date"
Dang!

Of course it had to be reviewed. I searched, actually using that exact string ...

When I click on the quoted post, it said that I don't have privileges to view it, so I guess it's a mod thing only ...

Thanks, 'mod' - I hereby Christen you as Sir B!

V

This is a great thread!!! 2 memories come to mind- 1)A long time ago, I was in the middle of fucking a girl in a secluded parking lot at a park in Riverhead late night. Both of us were completely naked doing doggy in the passenger seat. LE rolled up with the lights off. Neither of us had any idea, didn’t hear anything because of the moans... all of a sudden two flashlights shining in the car. LE quickly turned off the flashlights and yelled, get dressed and get the fuck out of the car.

This was not a SW or SO, just a side piece. They separated us and asked questions, basically trying to find out if she was a hooker. We both knew eachother and our stories matched up. With the help of my several PBA cards I got away clean, as did she.. although she did receive a long lecture on how she should have more respect for herself.

2) met a smoking hot 20 something girl in a Manhattan Club a couple years ago. Things went well and we wound up in her car. I was in the passenger seat, and she was leaning over from the drivers seat blowing me, we were both wacked out on Molly, and the flashlights appear. The cop asked for my ID and I obliged along with the PBA cards. Same for the girl. They ran our info and came back. LE said they knew we were both under the influence and also the girls inspection was expired. They gave me no problems but told the girl, I can write you a ticket for the inspection & arrest you for DUI, or I can just give you the inspection ticket and if you (she) drives within the next 4 hours I’ll call your parents and tell them what we really saw tonight.

Needless to say, we sat awkwardly in the car for 4 hours.

Dang!

Of course it had to be reviewed. I searched, actually using that exact string ...

When I click on the quoted post, it said that I don't have privileges to view it, so I guess it's a mod thing only ...

Thanks, 'mod' - I hereby Christen you as Sir B!

V
I used the lie park n ride limo service a few times. On my first trip in the limo the hooker got all bent out of shape when I sprayed her after she stopped her bbbj. Apparently she wanted me to finish in my hand/underwear somewhere that was not her. Was a sketchy old limo

This is a great thread!!! 2 memories come to mind- 1)A long time ago, I was in the middle of fucking a girl in a secluded parking lot at a park in Riverhead late night. Both of us were completely naked doing doggy in the passenger seat. LE rolled up with the lights off. Neither of us had any idea, didn’t hear anything because of the moans... all of a sudden two flashlights shining in the car. LE quickly turned off the flashlights and yelled, get dressed and get the fuck out of the car.

This was not a SW or SO, just a side piece. They separated us and asked questions, basically trying to find out if she was a hooker. We both knew eachother and our stories matched up. With the help of my several PBA cards I got away clean, as did she.. although she did receive a long lecture on how she should have more respect for herself.

2) met a smoking hot 20 something girl in a Manhattan Club a couple years ago. Things went well and we wound up in her car. I was in the passenger seat, and she was leaning over from the drivers seat blowing me, we were both wacked out on Molly, and the flashlights appear. The cop asked for my ID and I obliged along with the PBA cards. Same for the girl. They ran our info and came back. LE said they knew we were both under the influence and also the girls inspection was expired. They gave me no problems but told the girl, I can write you a ticket for the inspection & arrest you for DUI, or I can just give you the inspection ticket and if you (she) drives within the next 4 hours I’ll call your parents and tell them what we really saw tonight.

Needless to say, we sat awkwardly in the car for 4 hours.
That's a strange stipulation: that you HAD to wait 4 hours. Why 4? Why any time at all?

V