The good, the bad and the ugly or in other words, car dates

Hello all. After last week's atrocity that was Nicki in the Bronx, I chose a well-reviewed provider: Alyssa panties. But she only does car dates and this would be my first. Not gonna write a review about the encounter but more bitch-and-moan about the whole car date situation.

1. Getting a BJ in a public place = paranoid level on high! We were in a parking lot and I was constantly looking around to see if people were walking around, or coming to the parked cars to the left and right of us. Does this bother you veteran guys?

2. She had on a decent amount of perfume/female spray thing. She was in the car so long the smell attached to the car. I drove back from LI to flushing with all the windows down and it still didn't go away. I'm panicking like shit, buy a whole new bottle of febreeze, spray about 4 times total to not overkill, then chuck the brand new bottle. Later that night my SO and 2 kids were sitting in the car! Luckily the smell had died down some, I made up some crappy story about giving an old lady coworker a ride home, and being the jesus-living saint she bought it. Again, veterans, has this ever happened to you?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hello all. After last week's atrocity that was Nicki in the Bronx, I chose a well-reviewed provider: Alyssa panties. But she only does car dates and this would be my first. Not gonna write a review about the encounter but more bitch-and-moan about the whole car date situation.

1. Getting a BJ in a public place = paranoid level on high! We were in a parking lot and I was constantly looking around to see if people were walking around, or coming to the parked cars to the left and right of us. Does this bother you veteran guys?

2. She had on a decent amount of perfume/female spray thing. She was in the car so long the smell attached to the car. I drove back from LI to flushing with all the windows down and it still didn't go away. I'm panicking like shit, buy a whole new bottle of febreeze, spray about 4 times total to not overkill, then chuck the brand new bottle. Later that night my SO and 2 kids were sitting in the car! Luckily the smell had died down some, I made up some crappy story about giving an old lady coworker a ride home, and being the jesus-living saint she bought it. Again, veterans, has this ever happened to you?
Car dates are tricky.
I've noticed an uptick in the number of girls advertising for "car fun" lately.
In fact one night recently I had two lined up that both failed for different reasons, one in Freeport and one in Rockville Centre.
I keep telling myself it's too risky but sometimes the price point and the excitement is too much to pass up.

To your point about paranoid in a parking lot, I can see why you'd be nervous but I guess it depends on what kind of car you have and if your windows are tinted. That said sometimes it is better to "hide in plain site".
When I'm getting my dick sucked on a side street I've had times when I got extra excited by seeing someone approaching walk their dog.
I've never in 35 years ever gone into the back seat with a hooker.
Almost all my car dates are bbbj only. The last time I had a fs car date was about 12 years ago on Little Great Neck Road.
With FS It's either cowgirl on my seat or some variation of doggy on the passenger seat.
As far as smell goes I always keep the door locked as the hooker approaches and open the window and talk to her first. If there is a smell or if she is too intoxicated looking I drive off.
Hope this helps.
Btw, how was the blow job? Bbbj? Cum in mouth?

Car dates are tricky.
I've noticed an uptick in the number of girls advertising for "car fun" lately.
In fact one night recently I had two lined up that both failed for different reasons, one in Freeport and one in Rockville Centre.
I keep telling myself it's too risky but sometimes the price point and the excitement is too much to pass up.

To your point about paranoid in a parking lot, I can see why you'd be nervous but I guess it depends on what kind of car you have and if your windows are tinted. That said sometimes it is better to "hide in plain site".
When I'm getting my dick sucked on a side street I've had times when I got extra excited by seeing someone approaching walk their dog.
I've never in 35 years ever gone into the back seat with a hooker.
Almost all my car dates are bbbj only. The last time I had a fs car date was about 12 years ago on Little Great Neck Road.
With FS It's either cowgirl on my seat or some variation of doggy on the passenger seat.
As far as smell goes I always keep the door locked as the hooker approaches and open the window and talk to her first. If there is a smell or if she is too intoxicated looking I drive off.
Hope this helps.
Btw, how was the blow job? Bbbj? Cum in mouth?
Yes to all, if you read the alyssa panties thread i had pretty much the same experience.

Its cool that you get excited if people walk by, but not me.

Absolutely!...the biggest mistake you can make is going to an isolated area..dead end.. or whatever because you might tend to stick out like a sore thumb or perhaps being ripped off by your acquaintance associate. In the parking lot you do have people coming and going which makes it somewhat uncomfortable.. I get it..but you probably are more safe. I actually like to get my rocks off in a fast food lot...there is usually a corner that you can park head in without having someone park next to you... especially if you schedule between busy times.. which I try to do..

SgirlMaster:

When I saw this thread I thought I was going to read a fascinating story about a car date gone wrong. Alas, it was more like Car date causing a minor inconvenience.

Here is a repeat of one of my posts from a fine sunny day in Sept 2011 about a car date gone wrong (now this, IMHO, is a car date gone wrong):

Was driving on straight path around 5pm yesterday (left work early) when I saw this young petite WSW wearing a tube top, black pants and flip flops. This was right by the gas station a few 100 feet from the intersection at Edison.

She gave me a smile and I pulled into the side of the gas station. She walks over an asks for a ride. So far everything seems ok. Says her name is Charlene.

She starts off by saying she doesn’t have a room but knows a good spot in factory area.

Did I mention yet this was 5pm (rush hour) during a workday?

So I head off to the factory area. As we are driving down Edison she pulls down her tube top exposing 2 really nice tits. He asks me how I like her nice tities and would I like to play with them while she is giving me a blow job. Or she says we can go to a motel and I can “pound the shit out of her nice tight pussy”

I ask her to pull her top back up until we get to park.

Well there is no unoccupied parking areas so she says lets park in the cemetery. She says she gets $80 for a BJ and will swallow every drop. It is clear to me by now that she it high – especially since she says she just did some crack and it gets her really horney – she says "so lets get a room."

I said we have to get out of this area – too busy and head for a quiet area just past a residential area. I tell her I only pay 20 for a bj. She starts giving me this pile of verbal shit and we agree on 25. So we pull over and she says give me the money. I say only after – I have had girls say they swallow and when it is time for me to cum they pull away and I make a mess of my clothes and car. She says no – want money now. I say forget it – I’m bringing you back.

You goes totally nuts – starts punching on the side of my head with one hand and trys to grab my car key from the ignition. I have a set of keys in my clove box and only have a single key in the ignition – but I was afraid she was going to break it off. So I deliver a punch to the side of her head as she is kicking my door and screaming. I put her in a choke hold and squeeze. I tell her to calm down or I’m going to kill her. She can’t answer as I have her wind pipe cut off but she calms down and I let go.

Did I mention I’m a white middle aged white guy?

She starts this begging and crying how sorry she was that she hit me but she really needs the money as the black guy on the corner where I picked her up is going to beat her and burn her if she doesn’t come back with money – that she will give me a really good bj, swallow ever drop and I can pay her after.

Well I was only in the mood just then of getting her the f**k out of my car – so I drive back to the gas station where I picked her up with her crying and begging all the way. I pull into the gas station and tell her to get out. She says no and starts up again with begging and crying how sorry she was that she hit me Some guy drives by and she says that’s the guy who is going to beat her. I said I’m going to give you 5 bucks. She say no – I want 10. So I say 5 – she screams 10 –

So I say ok 10 – she screams 20. So I say that you are fucking with me and we are back to 5. More screaming.

I take out a 20 and put it crumpled up in a little plastic container I have. I tell her I am going to toss it out the window and she has to leave the car to get it. She says ok and reaches down to put on her flip flops. While she is doing this I palm the 20 and put a crumpled $1 bill in the container. She finally looks up, sees the container with green cash in it and I toss it out her open passenger window. She leaves the car to get it and I take off.

Hi SqirlMaster,

I thought of echoing genius' sentiment - that this was more of an inconvenience than an outright horror show that I anticipated on reading the title. But then, it's YOUR perspective of the events. If a feminine scented and near unexplainable aroma lingered in the car, that could be a horror show for YOU.

And Febreeze goes only so far, lol!

V

SgirlMaster:

When I saw this thread I thought I was going to read a fascinating story about a car date gone wrong. Alas, it was more like Car date causing a minor inconvenience.

Here is a repeat of one of my posts from a fine sunny day in Sept 2011 about a car date gone wrong (now this, IMHO, is a car date gone wrong):

Was driving on straight path around 5pm yesterday (left work early) when I saw this young petite WSW wearing a tube top, black pants and flip flops. This was right by the gas station a few 100 feet from the intersection at Edison.

She gave me a smile and I pulled into the side of the gas station. She walks over an asks for a ride. So far everything seems ok. Says her name is Charlene.

She starts off by saying she doesn’t have a room but knows a good spot in factory area.

So I head off to the factory area. As we are driving down Edison she pulls down her tube top exposing 2 really nice tits. He asks me how I like her nice tities and would I like to play with them while she is giving me a blow job. Or she says we can go to a motel and I can “pound the shit out of her nice tight pussy”

Well there is no unoccupied parking areas so she says lets park in the cemetery. She says she gets $80 for a BJ and will swallow every drop. It is clear to me by now that she it high – especially since she says she just did some crack and it gets her really horney – she says "so lets get a room."

I said we have to get out of this area – too busy and head for a quiet area just past a residential area. I tell her I only pay 20 for a bj. She starts giving me this pile of verbal shit and we agree on 25. So we pull over and she says give me the money. I say only after – I have had girls say they swallow and when it is time for me to cum they pull away and I make a mess of my clothes and car. She says no – want money now. I say forget it – I’m bringing you back.

You goes totally nuts – starts punching on the side of my head with one hand and trys to grab my car key from the ignition. I have a set of keys in my clove box and only have a single key in the ignition – but I was afraid she was going to break it off. So I deliver a punch to the side of her head as she is kicking my door and screaming. I put her in a choke hold and squeeze. I tell her to calm down or I’m going to kill her. She can’t answer as I have her wind pipe cut off but she calms down and I let go.

She starts this begging and crying how sorry she was that she hit me but she really needs the money as the black guy on the corner where I picked her up is going to beat her and burn her if she doesn’t come back with money – that she will give me a really good bj, swallow ever drop and I can pay her after.

Well I was only in the mood just then of getting her the f**k out of my car – so I drive back to the gas station where I picked her up with her crying and begging all the way. I pull into the gas station and tell her to get out. She says no and starts up again with begging and crying how sorry she was that she hit me Some guy drives by and she says that’s the guy who is going to beat her. I said I’m going to give you 5 bucks. She say no – I want 10. So I say 5 – she screams 10 –

So I say ok 10 – she screams 20. So I say that you are fucking with me and we are back to 5. More screaming.

I take out a 20 and put it crumpled up in a little plastic container I have. I tell her I am going to toss it out the window and she has to leave the car to get it. She says ok and reaches down to put on her flip flops. While she is doing this I palm the 20 and put a crumpled $1 bill in the container. She finally looks up, sees the container with green cash in it and I toss it out her open passenger window. She leaves the car to get it and I take off.
Never done a cardate myself for precisely the fear of the scenario you so vividly described.

In addition, I try to imagine the logistics:

For the BJ: two ways that can happen in the front section. She sits shotgun and bends down to your lap. My central console would not permit that. Or, she would need to somehow wedge herself, kneel facing you in the driver's seat. You will need to pull the seat as far back as it will go. I still don't see enough room. Plus, hard to explain that to a curious man in blue. In the former position, 'she was just napping on my lap, sir'.

FS in any position boggles my mind, in the front seat. The back seat, for all activities, seems logical and safe.

V

I had straight up given up on car dates b/c of the paranoia till I started with SA whores. They look like normal chicks, not prostitutes, so if someone walked up, I'd just say, yeah, irresponsible, my girlfriend, blah blah... it's never happened, knock on wood, but yeah, car dates terrify me. I've lost a few bucks over the years telling a girl, fuck it, keep the money, i'm too paranoid to get hard, thanks for coming out...
The smell... that's tricky. I keep something called ozium in my car. It's hospital grade air sanitizer. You can get it at any car wash or car parts place. 6.99 a can usually. A spritz on fabric or directly in the air kills anything. I use that after all encounters just for my own sanity. Unlike Pokler, I am a piker, and am way too cheap to spring for a room ever. My philosophy is, that room rate could get me another bj down the road, so i'm not wasting it on some room so I can feel safe with some whore.
I've had hundreds of car dates over the years. So far no drama.

In addition, I try to imagine the logistics:
Perhaps I can help you visualize it.
For the BJ: two ways that can happen in the front section. She sits shotgun and bends down to your lap. My central console would not permit that.
That was the modus operand1 of Erika. I had a console and she never had a problem with it. Then again she was very limber.
Or, she would need to somehow wedge herself, kneel facing you in the driver's seat. You will need to pull the seat as far back as it will go. I still don't see enough room.
This is the "hiding in plain sight" method of choice.
Plus, hard to explain that to a curious man in blue. In the former position, 'she was just napping on my lap, sir'.
What are you some kind of rookie? You position your car and mirrors such that you would always have enough advance warning to zip up and have both of you sitting vertical.
FS in any position boggles my mind, in the front seat.
Doggie in passenger seat is only pratical position.
The back seat, for all activities, seems logical and safe.
Back seat is only civilized place in the car but requires a "good spot" to park allowing you to see out the window at the same time you are doing the FS deed. Note that one problem I encountered is make sure her shoes are off — I once had to clean a shoe print from the headliner over the back seat.

@genius - that sounds horrible, id probably just give up the loot to get her out of my car, but i guess that's why you're called genius. I think the difference is also the date was set up with a reviewed provider, not a SW.

@vad1 - thanks for understanding brother. At this point yes, ruining my marriage and losing my kids is my ultimate hell.

@iwant - thanks for the info about ozium. Will keep it in mind for other stuff. So far havent needed it b/c i started changing into a different tshirt for encounters. Wont need it for car date cuz im never doing one again.

Perhaps I can help you visualize it.
That was the modus operand1 of Erika. I had a console and she never had a problem with it. Then again she was very limber.
This is the "hiding in plain sight" method of choice.
What are you some kind of rookie? You position your car and mirrors such that you would always have enough advance warning to zip up and have both of you sitting vertical.
Doggie in passenger seat is only pratical position.
Back seat is only civilized place in the car but requires a "good spot" to park allowing you to see out the window at the same time you are doing the FS deed. Note that one problem I encountered is make sure her shoes are off — I once had to clean a shoe print from the headliner over the back seat.
Thanks for breaking that down for me, genius!

You do see the console problem, then. So you need someone limber enough. Not for all comers.

'Hiding in plain sight': I like that. I picture that. Not in my car I don't think.

And yes sir, I'm a rookie indeed. For car dates, absolutely. And compared to you, all the more so!

V

One of my most exciting encounters was a car date with Tamara about ten years ago, you may remember her from the craigslist golden years. Woodhaven Motel was filled so we went up the block and she hopped on me in the drivers seat... damn that was awesome! Other than that never been a huge fan.

SgirlMaster:

I had straight up given up on car dates b/c of the paranoia till I started with SA whores. They look like normal chicks, not prostitutes, so if someone walked up, I'd just say, yeah, irresponsible, my girlfriend, blah blah... it's never happened, knock on wood, but yeah, car dates terrify me. I've lost a few bucks over the years telling a girl, fuck it, keep the money, i'm too paranoid to get hard, thanks for coming out...
The smell... that's tricky. I keep something called ozium in my car. It's hospital grade air sanitizer. You can get it at any car wash or car parts place. 6.99 a can usually. A spritz on fabric or directly in the air kills anything. I use that after all encounters just for my own sanity. Unlike Pokler, I am a piker, and am way too cheap to spring for a room ever. My philosophy is, that room rate could get me another bj down the road, so i'm not wasting it on some room so I can feel safe with some whore.
I've had hundreds of car dates over the years. So far no drama.
$20 wtf lmaooooo.
I feel like some of you like to live a bit too dangerously. Many years ago I did a car date it was maybe $60 or so all in. I wasn't a hobbyist yet just once a year or so. Anyway the girl had me get in her car. She's sucking. Then we're fucking she says that's it times up. I'm like that's 10mins I got at least 5 more. A car pulls up. Black pimp pulls up says "is there a problem?" I'm like yea she owes me 5 mins. He stares at me and says "make that quick" the girl looks confused she gets back to work and I bust and she was completely uninterested. I had that hammer on me back then. That could've gone down wayyyy different.

After that I left car dates alone for over 10 yrs. Oddly I have partaken a few times this yr but only bbbj 2 times and one sexy black sw I took her to the telly.

Being too cheap is just not living life imo. If the girl is sexy good bargain. Get the telly. Anyway that spray works great I've used it before.

had a car date a long time ago in Coram. Picked up a woc walking near Home Depot.Nothing special to look at,wasn't too bad and I just wanted a release before going home from work. She told me 40 for bbbj i said 25(i think) we went back and forth and we settled on 30. when she was done she spit out by jizz out the car door and just said see ya and left.when i get home i see the 30 on the seat lol must have fallen out of her pocket. Not a car date go wrong but wanted to share...stay safe

Car Date Gone Right (well not really a car date as was a not pay for play)

During my single days I met this woman during a happy hour (there were a lot of places along rt 110 during the 1980's that would have a free buffet with real food, and half price drinks on Friday evenings — all gone now). Anyway after a couple of drinks she said "lets go for a ride". So we went to a nearby industrial area, pretty much abandoned (Friday evening), and it was still light out as it was summer. I had this little RX-7 2 seater that I always thought was too small for any action but she said "open the sun roof and come over here. So I sat in the passenger seat with her standing outside the car. She had on a short skirt and proceeded to take off her panty hose and panties leaving her skirt on. As I figured out what she had in mind, I pulled down my pants and she got in the car and rode me BBCG with her head and shoulder sticking out (actually sort of bobbing in and out) of the opened sun roof. she kept on saying "don't cum yet, don't cum yet" until she finally got off.
Brought her back to the place — never saw her again but didn't matter as there was always another Friday Happy Hour.

This thread is turning into "car date gone RIGHT"... mods? Maybe start a new thread?
I actually posted this one here before somewhere...
Cruising Freeport/Roosevelt area late one Fri/Sat night... see a young WOC walking with a paper bag of groceries. I ask get if she needs a ride, looks heavy. She walks a few more steps, sighs, and says sure. She directs me to a church parking lot. Starts blowing me, pulls down her pants, and climbs on top of me raw cowgirl. I pop inside her, she climbs off, takes the 20 I had on the dash, and leaves.
I didn't bang my SO for 3 months without a condom. Thank goodness she wasn't all that bright...

had a car date a long time ago in Coram. Picked up a woc walking near Home Depot.Nothing special to look at,wasn't too bad and I just wanted a release before going home from work. She told me 40 for bbbj i said 25(i think) we went back and forth and we settled on 30. when she was done she spit out by jizz out the car door and just said see ya and left.when i get home i see the 30 on the seat lol must have fallen out of her pocket. Not a car date go wrong but wanted to share...stay safe
Too bad you didn't agree to and pay her the 40 by saying "OK on the 40 but you have to swallow". Think how much sweeter it would have been to gotten the better service and then find the 40 on the seat. :D

BTW - over the years this has happened to me a couple of times. As I recall the girl would put the money in her pants pocket, we would go to the back seat and when she pulled her pants off the money would fall out.

Had a date with NND, pulled into the laundromat/dry cleaners near her old medford location.... saw SCPD pulling in as i parked, figured he was about to sweep the lot looking for something.

I told her to sit in the car, i was going to make it look good. Walked into the laundromat/ dry cleaners. SCPD didnt see me get out of the car, he started to question NND as i was returning caught him unaware asked what was going on. I then said to NND, dry cleaning not ready it ws dropped off after the pick up. Cop just mentioned that he didn't see me leave the car, but i just brushed it off didn't offer any additional information, just said well have a good evening officer he replied in kind. Got in my truck and drove away to another lot "hiding in plain sight" went to Shop Rite on Sunrise Hwy to get my bj.

Given the age difference my 40's to NND 20's, i think catching the cop unaware that i came up behind him put the advantage and control of the situation in my court. He didn't pull out his note pad to write anything down, nor did his car have the spying gadgetry ALPR.