The Downfall of the Underground

The scene

Hi,

I post here occasionally, but for fear of revealing too much and getting someone in trouble, or violating the rules, I only give brief reviews and hints on the craigslist searches. I have been to several underground parties, and it seems that things are in flux. There are foot fetish parties, which seem to really be only about foot fetish and without much topless and I doubt FS (I rarely ask for it though). Some guy, "Lou" has set up some parties in the city for a few years now. They were 20, then 40, now 50 bucks a head to get in with 20 dollar dances. The girls are hot though. Google hot lap dance lou and you'll find leads. I troll Craigslist for new parties, and it seems some pop up around 30th street (why all the sleaze is there I'm not exactly sure).

No real leads beyond that. Sorry

Last edited:
I'm not sure what time frame you're referring to Iorek, but some guys are still around. They've deleted groups and now have new ones. Some have parties where they used to be a while ago while others are in transition.

The unfortunate situation is that nobody's really sharing anything other than reviews, not even on private sections. On the one hand I think it's the fear of exposing spots to LE, and on the other the feeling that people won't give back. Now, I can understand the first reason, it's a difficult situation. But the second one is silly. People have shared, but some won't check out spots they learn exist (that they've never been to), and then won't give back. It really sucks, but hey, that's the way it is I suppose.

Only thing you can do is what we all do; just hunt around trying to make sense of all the "hints" out there, and once you get into one party, there are usually fliers handed out for new events...

yeah 'q32003', I have to admit that its been a little bit, the last event I went to was a brownstone on Amsterdam Ave, I much preferred the red-door in the village tho, that was amazing. I guess during that time period when there seemed to be a systematic attack and shutdown of one event after another I laid low for a while but when trying to rejoin nothing at that time seemed sure and everything still seemed in flux. Also I live in philly so it was a little hike for me to come up to NYC and during that period the amount of money I seemed to end up spending was getting crazy for my sensibilities ($3~$400). I would joke with myself that if I was a guy that could cum fast and only needed one pop for satisfaction life would be easier in the pay for play world but suck when you are with a regular chick where presumably it's free.

I guess that at present I'm still a member of the yahoo groups I always was when I was regularly partaking but except for 'blues<fill in the blanc if you know it> and handson<fill in the blanc> all esle seems dead and I remember the 'galactic voyage' I undertook to find these groups in the first place and now there just seems less conversation regarding the subject matter and also because of the waryness of LE, nobody seems willing to pass on info to people they dont know. Like you said, somewhat understandable to a degree but what does a guy like me do.

This past summer was a total bust for me because of this. I had other things to occupy my mind and time (motorcycles) so it wasnt too bad but now that the weather has changed, I'm getting stir crazy like a mofo. All the same I'm still hoping for the 'early days' when you didnt have to come with half your rent money and the girls were more into service than money.

'Puffin' thanks for the input, I'll check out what CL has to offer, I never considered that as a source.

What I would do

If I were dead set on hooking into the underground circuit I'd make sure to head out to any half-assed party I could find, then I'd treat the nicest girl(s) there right. That includes sharing my "BYOB" and tipping of course. The girls are hooked into the loop like nobody else, and they'll be even more eager to have you stop by to drop more cash at the event. I watch my cash too carefully to go to these things every week, so places drop off the map after I've visited three times. I thnk I made it to the red door three times tops. Anyone remember the blonde, "Charlie" from that place and F-Stop/Studio 9 etc? What a hottie! Easy to talk to and well dressed too.

Last edited:
I troll Craigslist for new parties, and it seems some pop up around 30th street (why all the sleaze is there I'm not exactly sure).

No real leads beyond that. Sorry
Because the garment district provides large lofts when vacated by sweat shops with landlords that are not too discriminating on who they rent to between garment making tenants, and neighbors who don't ask too many questions because their employees are all illegal aliens.

Last edited:
She looked much better without the clothes. i saw her blowing a guy at the red door and then she blew me!!!

Hey Tuna. Just wanted to say hello. I met you the night of the bust at B&G. Remember we were conjecturing whether those guys were FDNY, building inspectors or UC NYPD ! I miss B&G let me know if you uncover any new venues.

Originally Posted by puffin
Anyone remember the blonde, "Charlie" from that place and F-Stop/Studio 9 etc? What a hottie! Easy to talk to and well dressed too.

I remember Charlie. She was sweet. I wonder what ever happened to her. I remember Devon also. She was a very cool lady.

Yes of course I remember Charlie. She first appeared at F-Stop if I am correct. So whatever happened to Tina? Does she still have a place? I have such fond memories of her places.

Hey Tuna. Just wanted to say hello. I met you the night of the bust at B&G. Remember we were conjecturing whether those guys were FDNY, building inspectors or UC NYPD ! I miss B&G let me know if you uncover any new venues.
Hey Mr.mixed up numbers!!!! I will keep you in the loop!!!