The Dominican Republic 2005

Well, no matter what happens I am in Punta Cana from 8/29 to 9/4 at the Melia Caribe Tropical. I've hear about LaPunta, Maneaters and Pachy Pachy. It's all inclusive, so I will be drowning my sorrows anyway. If I can monger then, even better. I will be equipped with Dominican friends so the language will not be a problem.

inflated prices in Punta Cana, but alas a review

Reading "Punta Cana is not the place to be" had me depressed for a minute. Although this is not a hot spot, a trip to this area can still be salvaged for a hobbyist who seeks WOC. I would like to say that nothing is cheap in Punta Cana. Even though it was about 27 - 30 pesos to a dollar, the only thing I found to be cheap were cigarrettes for $3.50/pack and even less in the duty free shops. Why is this shit so expensive? It's a tourist trap.

The minute we landed in the airport, I had my friends discuss spots with the driver to find. La Punta, Pachy Pachy and Maneaters were recognized names. He found it amusing that I knew the spots. He also suggested Jazzy, as we passed it on the way to the Melia Caribe Tropical hotel.

At the hotel we spoke to the concierge about the transportation to the museums.
Jazzy - $8
La Punta - $12
Man Eaters - $15
Pachy Pachy - the guy didn't know the place
The further the distance, the higher the price.

Jazzy
One friend is bombed, so he is left behind. I walk in and the place is quite nice. It's on the nicer end of what I expected. I has a large stage in the center. The talent ranged from 6's and 7's (bodies were good, I couldn't see faces that well due to lighting). I believe 4/5 were latinas, very few black (out of 15). The problem with this place was that it would take a dancer 4 songs to reveal the good stuff. Chickens tried to talk to me, but my spanish sucked, so it was a bust. My translator was occupied, so no action tonight. The highlight was the "show" where 8-10 chickens start walking on stage (Enigma or some Gregorian chant in the background). My friend and I dropped $45 for beers and a drink for a chicken.

La Punta
Today we walk in three deep. I could tell that this place would be ghetto. We walk in sit down at a table and 10-15 women flock to our table, dancing in place. It was like a bunch of vampires going in the for the kill. This place was dark and definitely difficult to see the faces of the talent. At least half (maybe even 1/3) were black (the number was 25+), the rest were latina. A petite, 23 yo black chicken (likely a Haitian) sat next to me, very slender, but gas faced. She asked me to buy her a Hennessey and I laughed. I got her a beer. I had my translator inquire about rates, it was $120 for 1-2 hours in a motel. That wasn't bad, but as I mentioned the girl was a double-bagger. So as she sipped her beer, she got her hands under my pants and gave an improptu HJ to lure me in. I was hard for a while and she ketp asking why I wouldn't pay the fee. I gave her the run around and she wanted another drink. After she realized the bank was closed, she left, pissed off. The talent here was in the 4 and 5 range. I saw some old birds, and some fatties. The three of us dropped $40 for the beers.

Jazzy, part II
We decide to try it again. As we entered the place, I was approached by a 20 yo Dominican chicken. I told her my Spanish wasn't good, but she tried to communicate. She was friendly and looked better than the dogs of previous nights. Body was pretty slammin (nice tan, D cups, nice culo, no flabby stomach). She too asked for some expensive sounding drink and I refused. She said the drink would be the same price as a beer, but I still refused and for some reason, she wasn't thirsty. No matter, I inquired about rates. $150 for 1.5 hours in the back room. It was more for the hotel room (maybe $50-100 more). She put the hands under the shorts to wake me up and I had no choice and accepted. She takes to a back room and closes a curtain. WTF, any dude could just come by and take a peek. She quickly removes my shirt and sucks on my nipples, as if she wanted me to lactate. The rest come off, and gives me a HJ. Next decent CBJ, with aggressive tea bagging; it hurt a bit. Then I sit back and she goes cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Next I pound away doggie style for a cup. We chill for a bit, then starts a BBBJ and HJ. Unfortunately I couldn't get it done for #2. She then makes my lie on my stomach and gives me an eggregious massage. She needed to go the now defunct WGS to learn some technique. Afterwards, I just cut my losses (couldn't go for another cup) and decided it was time to go (I had to get up early for an excursion anyway). I paid $150 plus about $40 for the beers. Yes $150 is expensive for one cup, but drastic times call for drastic measures. A coke addict needed a fix.

We went to each spot around midnight. In summary, I would go to DR with someone who speaks Spanish. DR is a more rural place and doesn't seem safe to be going out there alone. Also if $30 isn't a big difference, go to Jazzy. I would have definitely tried Maneaters and Pachy Pachy if I had more time. However, Brother JIMYDR is right, Punta Cana is not the best place for a hobbyist. Other places have more attractive rates.

The next I go, it will be strictly a mongering trip, and in a different city!