The appeal of the younger woman...

After a night of drinking too much and trying unsuccessfully to get a Brazilian stripper who is probably 10 years older than she looks to go home with me, I managed to slur out the following:

"I like older women; as long as they're younger than me."
This post is full of win.

I never really agreed with her much, but she does have an interesting point here. I have no idea what is going through some of these girls' heads and why they come back for more. Yeah, I manscape and lost weight, but I'm a mess!
Yeah sad to say I actually agreed with Masquerade on that quote. I caught a glimpse of myself with a young nubile thing (P4P) the other day and all I can say is "I hate fucking mirrors!" It was frightening to say the least. It looked like Jobba the Hut engulfing Princess Leia or something. Fuck I've got to start running!
You guys crack me up. Bunyon, you're hardly Jabba the Hutt, and Gavy isn't even close to being a mess. Not unless you've both changed a lot since the last time I saw you.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah sad to say I actually agreed with Masquerade on that quote. I caught a glimpse of myself with a young nubile thing (P4P) the other day and all I can say is "I hate fucking mirrors!" It was frightening to say the least. It looked like Jobba the Hut engulfing Princess Leia or something. Fuck I've got to start running!
You relating that story to me made me think of that two year old masquerade quote. Something very spot on about that...

...Here's to girls not being completely "visual" and, I guess, to having some skills...
You see this all the time. A gorgeous piece of ass that's with Waldo.

That's why many attractive ladies are unattached. Guys with a lack of self confidence who think his looks are sub par for someone like her, so they don't approach thinking she's got to have a macho stunning BF. When in fact she has no one.

Women are more attracted to personality than looks. Also, not all women want a hunk. Some are attracted to bookworms or chubby guys or plain looking guys.

Here's to the young ladies who adore a more mature gentleman, maybe with a "daddy" issue! Looks great on the arm but the conversation wears thin very quickly. "Honey, can you stop watching Sponge Bob and get back to bed?"

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Here's to the young ladies who adore a more mature gentleman, maybe with a "daddy" issue! Looks great on the arm but the conversation wears thin very quickly. "Honey, can you stop watching Sponge Bob and get back to bed?"
I've changed a lot over the last 18 months. Honestly, I have. But that being said, I find conversations with women, both young and old, banal. Sounds terrible. I'd rather BS with bunyon about nonsense that talk on the phone with any of the chicks I am dating.

That's why many attractive ladies are unattached.
But sometimes its because the attractive girl is just plain old stuck up. I see this in one or two of my gf's gf's. Attractive, but not knockouts. Their standards are so high or so weird, they're both going to be single for a long time and in fact they already have.

Last edited:
Exactly.

And yes, it is awesome. Its not very hard to stand out when your competing with imbeciles.

If you mean an age bias....well lets just say I'm blessed. I can claim to be any age I want from early 20's to mid 30's and pull it off. The hard part is knowing how old they want me to be.
I know what you mean Dave. Im 45 but people tell me I look between 35 and 38

Nice. This girl I'm chilling with now thinks I'm 25. The hard part is remembering not to tell her stories that make it obvious I'm a hell of a lot older than that. Keeping a 25 yo frame of reference is harder than I thought.

Last edited:
Nice. This girl I'm chilling with now thinks I'm 25. The hard part is remembering not to tell her stories that make it obvious I'm a hell of a lot older than that. Keeping a 25 yo frame of reference is harder than I thought.
Ughhh Dave my head is hurting just thinking about pulling that off. Btw make sure you don't mention to her what you told me once, about Wham being your favorite singing group growing up in the 80s. Dead giveaway of your age ;)