The appeal of the younger woman...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
It isn't just the hard, lean body for me. There is so much more to it than that for me. My girl of choice is the Latina. In the circles that I run in, a lot of these girls are here with siblings, leaving behind parents and older guardians in their life.

I guess the role that I assume in these relationships is the older male, the caretaker, the one that has the advice and the one that has a bit of scratch. I tried to work this out in the "Sugar Daddies..." thread, but I don't think that's where I am at. Not yet, at least.

All the girls that I have been hanging out with since early June have been under 23 years old. Yes, it is very easy to say it's all about the youthful beauty, the lean body, etc. But, I think it goes a lot deeper than that.

Gavy

(originally posted in the "General Related Service" forum, but I thought it would be more appropriate here in the NP4P forum)

Maybe this is what you look for when you feel your own youth slipping away stealthily little by little.

I remember when I was between my 15 to 30 years old I was looking mostly for older women. I didn't care much for girls of my generation or younger ones. That is not the case now.

As WC Fields said:
"I'd rather have two 21 year olds than a 42 year old"

Not sure I always agree with that though.
Yeah, I believe in a case-by-case basis decision. In principle of course two 21-yr old, but in practice, it all depends who are we talking about.

Now if you say three 21-year old or a 63-year one, I will give you that.

I've always preferred girls in their late teens,early 20's as long as I can remember. Other than the obvious hard, youthful bodies and being able to play the caretaker role, there is just something about their personalities that can be so sweet and innocent. Its less likely they are jaded by all the shitty experiences life is going to heap on them at some point. Less baggage = more fun.

After a night of drinking too much and trying unsuccessfully to get a Brazilian stripper who is probably 10 years older than she looks to go home with me, I managed to slur out the following:

"I like older women; as long as they're younger than me."

justme

homo economicus
Less baggage = more fun.
Right. The last thing I want is for some woman to bring in all kinds of expectations that I'm going to mistreat her because of the last jackass she dated.

Plus, it's awesome to be competing with guys in their early 20's who by and large have absolutely no idea how to treat a woman well.

The only hard part is getting by the bias...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Right. The last thing I want is for some woman to bring in all kinds of expectations that I'm going to mistreat her because of the last jackass she dated.

Plus, it's awesome to be competing with guys in their early 20's who by and large have absolutely no idea how to treat a woman well.

Excellent points, my friend. Excellent. It is amazing what a jerk I was to women when I was in my 20s. I think the attention I get on this scene from the young ones is because others have been treated very kindly and generously by me.

I gather some of the "haters" out there have talked shit because I can't stay focused for too long...

Gavy

Exactly.

And yes, it is awesome. Its not very hard to stand out when your competing with imbeciles.

If you mean an age bias....well lets just say I'm blessed. I can claim to be any age I want from early 20's to mid 30's and pull it off. The hard part is knowing how old they want me to be.

justme

homo economicus
Its not very hard to stand out when your competing with imbeciles.
I shouldn't... but...

"You're so awesome."
"Why?"
"Well for one thing, you give me my own towel and don't make me use the one you just used."

All that said, however, you do need a younger woman who can learn quickly because it gets old fast to have someone who's relatively clueless about how to act in certain situations.

I really think it all depends on the person & the chemistry. I recall a cute 18 yr old years ago that was just incredible and left a lasting impression; the next time I had anything close to such a memorable experience (although very different sexually) was recently, a CL connection seeking a generous guy (but not $ - just dinner & hang out) - said she was 39, looked younger actually, but mathematically I think she was closer to 49 (she has a son & daughter out of college!).

I love women in their 30's. I find they are much more self aware and confident in themselves. There's less hangups about sex and the one's I have met are less needy.

I was hanging out with...

I was hanging out with a 22 year old girl over the weekend, we where talking about the differance between 'men' and 'boys' and I quipped that

"Boys can't see past the tip of their penises"

Its So true

Barnabas

I've always dated women/girls older than me most of the time, except for two younger than me.

The older ones are typically more interesting and more secure about themselves etc. and less needy.

The younger ones are easier to impress, but they don't impress me much once they open their mouths to let something out.