The appeal of the younger woman...

It's weird as a male in my 20's there is such a strong attraction to older women. I'd say this is a recent trend but I guess the whole "Graduate" thing started it and "Stifler's Mom" brought it back.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I just started dating a girl almost 15 years younger than me. We got to start a poll on this. How long before this thing crashes and burns? How long before I start whimpering like a bitch on UG?

Potential is there...

Hi all..

Just a shout that I have a potential for some NP4P with a younger chick I have been chatting and exchanging ***** with from AshleyMadison.com. we'er both married and need to be discreet, ..I'm 52 and she's 27.

We just need to settle the where and when.

With fingers crossed...

-Coolguy

Whats not the appeal of a younger woman? Doing things with her that could be her first time doing it. The soft skin, hard body, her young views on how the world is. etc. Plus the pussy and ass are nice and tight.

I love women in their 30's. I find they are much more self aware and confident in themselves. There's less hangups about sex and the one's I have met are less needy.
Your right. I am much more confindent now then I was when I was in my early 20's. I had more baggage then then I do now, still working out the residue of my horrible teens and taking it out on men I was with. I am not needy at all anymore and know exactly what I want in a relationship, life, future. I also need to be with someone I have similiar points of reference to discuss things with, maybe men don't care so much about that.

Whats not the appeal of a younger woman? Doing things with her that could be her first time doing it.
I agree that everything being a first time is an incredible rush.

On a recent trip to China, my 40 year old lady friend was continually providing me with new "friendships" with girls < 25. Each day had several "first times" per young lady.

The best first time of the trip was one night snuggling in bed with the 40 year old, with a 21 year old girl in a nearby bed. I asked the 40 year old if I could invite the 21 year old to our bed and she had no objections.

So instead of asking, I simply walked over to the 21 year old's bed, bent over and picked her up, covers and all. She spoke one word: "why?"

I didn't bother to respond. I just carried her over to our bed and put myself in the middle.

The next day I wrote down the names of some medicine that she should get for her acne. She took the paper to a hospital, got the medicine, and is on her way to having a blemish-free face. I didn't pay for the medicine or the doctor visit but from her response you would think that I bought her a new car.

A few days later after we knew each other better, the discussion turned to sex, a topic this 21 year old had absolutely zero experience with. She had never even been touched by a man until we slept together. I mentioned that she wasn't really old enough, and she defended herself, for already being 21 - i.e. above consenting age. It's bringing a huge smile back to my face just now. She's so sweet and her body is so hot that no doubt some Chinese guy will find her and she will become his wet dream.

Here in NYC I have a Chinese lady friend (in her mid 50s) who is really like a best friend. We can talk about anything, share anything, and she completely anticipates all my needs and desires. She'll go anywhere with me and do whatever I ask. She insists to pay 1/2 of all expenses. She's even apologized for not being able to provide a second woman for a threesome. None of this is going to happen with a 21 year old.

Life is good.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
The funniest thing about reading this post for the first time is that David Bowie's "China Girl" is playing on my iPod. I swear!

Anyway, that is some post, MrTaiwan. Thanks for sharing. I have never had any true experiences with Asians, just a couple of Filipinas. I think I need to experience a real Chinese or Japanese or Vietnamese woman.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
My new friend just turned 21. Absolutely no makeup. Pretty enough. Cute body.

Just a little bit of drama. Hopefully it can work itself out...

Gavy

Anyway, that is some post, MrTaiwan. Thanks for sharing. I have never had any true experiences with Asians, just a couple of Filipinas. I think I need to experience a real Chinese or Japanese or Vietnamese woman.
Gavy
You're welcome.

I saw the David Bowie music video for that song. I can assure you that the 21 year old I described was far younger and more pure.

One of my earliest Chinese girlfriends told me if I tried I could have one or more Chinese girlfriends in almost every city in the world. She's right. It's not that I'm a rock star; it's just a fact of life.

I still think the experiences are best in China, with women who have never traveled outside of China.

Gavy you are the moderator on this board with 10,000 posts and never had an asian woman? If you still like Latinas you could go to some Comidas Chinese joints. Go for it-expand your empire

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Empire? LOL! Hardly...

Gavy you are the moderator on this board with 10,000 posts and never had an asian woman? If you still like Latinas you could go to some Comidas Chinese joints. Go for it-expand your empire
There was an asian joint over on 43rd St in Woodside years ago. I went in there wasted and couldn't get it up for the prostitute. Hell, even if I could have gotten it up, it would still have been p4p so it doesn't count.

For one reason or another, I don't find Asian women (except Filipinas) attractive and I don't think the find me attractive.

Thanks for the tip, though.

And "empire"? LOL, I haven't had sex in 55 days!

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Don't you guys get kinda grossed out when you see catch a glimpse in the mirror of your old self banging some young, nubile thing? Doesn't it make you feel sort of dirty and lecherous?
I never really agreed with her much, but she does have an interesting point here. I have no idea what is going through some of these girls' heads and why they come back for more. Yeah, I manscape and lost weight, but I'm a mess!

Here's to girls not being completely "visual" and, I guess, to having some skills...

I never really agreed with her much, but she does have an interesting point here. I have no idea what is going through some of these girls' heads and why they come back for more. Yeah, I manscape and lost weight, but I'm a mess!

Here's to girls not being completely "visual" and, I guess, to having some skills...

Yeah sad to say I actually agreed with Masquerade on that quote. I caught a glimpse of myself with a young nubile thing (P4P) the other day and all I can say is "I hate fucking mirrors!" It was frightening to say the least. It looked like Jobba the Hut engulfing Princess Leia or something. Fuck I've got to start running!