Ted Cruz cannot be President

And I never said you weren't into politics... I said you don't know your shit and I'm not the only one here saying it. Doesn't it dawn on you that no one supports what you say.... Not even me and we're on the same side of most issues.
I am starting to believe you just like confrontation, you find fault even if someone agrees with you. My subjective take on the same figures or same events in history doesn't mean I cannot grasp the facts it just means I don't agree with your view on the situation. This thing you constantly oppose*is the aspect that attracts me most to politics, one event can take many perspectives depending on your age, gender, social, moral and economic status and rarely something occurs that brings all those views to one place of agreement, I love when this happens, it's magical. This section*is predominantly occupied by conservatives so it doesn't dawn on me that I'm often met with disagreement besides I'm the only female member that posts, I have grown to expect opposition. What does dawns on me as*perplexing is why there are so many conservatives participating on this board, this is something I just can't seem to understand. I have complete support in heavily occupied like minded social media circles, this is just an unusal place to discuss politics but that's the reason I find it more interesting then places where everyone is on the same page with me. I'm not going to troll conservative social media sites so this is the only place I can go to discuss with the other side.

Wrong. They're assigned their posts. They may have the right to refuse but that doesn't bode well for a future career as a foreign dignitary.
Right to refuse a dangerous station is not the same as a soilder going AWOL, they will not go to military prison. We are comparing Ambassors with soliders and I'm pointing out the very big difference. You are going to deny there is a big of thrill seeking personality with people who study and focus in hopes to be stationed in hostile and dangerous areas. You don't choose to become a expert of Lybian culture in hopes to never work in the country, this is common sense. These brave people choose to go in harm's way out of passion and accept the possible grim consequences, I doubt many care about career climbing.

Most politicians discussed three years prior to an election usually don't make it past the early primaries.
Then Ted Cruz should be just if not more obscure as you think O'Malley is but he's already being sworn in some far right conservative minds. This thread's purpose is about Cruz's presidential aspirations so I think bringing up potential opponents in 2016 is on topic. The only reason we even know Cruz exists is because he likes to cause controversy and he the center of attention. The Democrats run on substance not shock value.

Then Ted Cruz should be just if not more obscure as you think O'Malley is but he's already being sworn in some far right conservative minds. This thread's purpose is about Cruz's presidential aspirations so I think bringing up potential opponents in 2016 is on topic. The only reason we even know Cruz exists is because he likes to cause controversy and he the center of attention. The Democrats run on substance not shock value.
This thread is about Mikede not knowing what the hell he is talking about.

Right to refuse a dangerous station is not the same as a soilder going AWOL, they will not go to military prison. We are comparing Ambassors with soliders and I'm pointing out the very big difference. You are going to deny there is a big of thrill seeking personality with people who study and focus in hopes to be stationed in hostile and dangerous areas. You don't choose to become a expert of Lybian culture in hopes to never work in the country, this is common sense. These brave people choose to go in harm's way out of passion and accept the possible grim consequences, I doubt many care about career climbing.
You are the gold standard for naivete.

MikeE didn't make up Ted Cruz's presidential aspirations, it's well known in political minded circles he is seen as a Teapublicans hopeful in 2016. Defending his birthplace as legitimate just confirms speculation. People do not want religious zealots having any kind of nuclear capabilities, doesn't matter which monoloethic religion, they are all dangerous. Cruz has proven in the short time he has been an elected official he is often erratic and irrational so bad that John McCain had to step in, he will never pass the 3am phone call test.

How many times do I need to request that The Exiled stay away from me and stop quoting my posts before he stops stalking me? I would only need one request from any member to comply but I'm not deranged. He keeps proving he is just a troll with nothing informative to contribute and his only purpose here is to be a troublemaker. I understand he are completely obsessed with me but I wish he would snap into sanity and realize that when I write over and over again that I want him to leave me alone it doesn't secretly mean an invitation. I do not want any type of association with him, he gives me the major creeps. I should be allowed to post or be mentioned anywhere on this board without him stalking me.

How many times do I need to request that The Exiled stay away from me and stop quoting my posts before he stops stalking me?
You are posting in a public forum. Any member can engage with any other member so long as the rules are not broken. And I am not going to let this thread descend into yet another thread about Emily. Any posts responding to this going in that direction are likely to be deleted.

I am starting to believe you just like confrontation, you find fault even if someone agrees with you. My subjective take on the same figures or same events in history doesn't mean I cannot grasp the facts it just means I don't agree with your view on the situation.

It's not my view... it's documented history. And there is no subjectiveness in regards to recent history (last 50 years) which because we lived thru it is not open for a revisionist discussion. Instead of admitting or even discussing a democrat wrong you look to find a republican one. One thing has nothing to do with the other. You won't admit F&F was a fuck up. You won't admit Benghazi was a fuck up. Instead it's some republicans fault for investigating it. It's the dead ambassadors fault for going there in the first place. The republicans did this, the republicans did that. You never want to discuss when a dem does something wrong. Instead you try and deflect to a pub issue. You don't hear yourself. There's something seriously fucking wrong with you.

Then Ted Cruz should be just if not more obscure as you think O'Malley is
Ted Cruz is just as obscure as O'Malley.

And if you're looking to this thread as some affirmation that we need to be discussing obscure politicians or any candidate three years before an election.....This thread just based on the fact it's title is factually wrong ("Ted Cruz cannot be President") is not one you should be pointing to. Cause it was started by someone who like you, doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Last edited:
And just because we fall on the same side of an issue occasionally, doesn't mean we got there by reaching the same conclusions. In your case it's more like the broken clock that's right twice a day.

Wrong as usual... We have whats called a "volunteer army" in this country. Anyone who doesn't want to risk being sent somewhere dangerous in exchange for the free education, doesn't have to enlist.

And I'm gonna say it this last time. Everyone here and anyone who isn't a total fucking nut is laughing at you for saying it's the ambassadors fault for going there. Imagine for a second if someone in the media (conservative or liberal) said that. They're be out of a fucking job before the day ended because not only is blaming the victim one thing thats never done, but this logic of yours, when the facts are what they are (and you refuse to discuss them), is utterly fucking moronic. This is without question the stupidest thing you or anyone have said here.