Ted Cruz cannot be President

Ozzy, Americans are getting slaughtered everyday by guns including children and not one Republican gives a flying fuck about any of them but if it in some way going to defame the president then they are all over it like white on rice. I can't stand this selected outrage of Issa and company. The same with other embassy murders, they only care if they can thinly link it to the president and it's shameful. We had a congresswoman shot in the head and children slaughtered in a classroom and people maimed and murdered by a homemade bombs and none of these horrific events garndered the attention as any of Issa BS scandals. I'm not joining in the circus of selected outrage, I'm sad for all unjustified murders not just the one the Republicans use as slander and political gain.

Ozzy, this is what I wrote regarding O'Malley, it wasn't hunk, sexy or anything that might cause a perverse response.

I wrote "I'm obviously a huge O'Malley fan, besides agreeing with his policies he's what women would call "dreamy" and if you don't think that counts you never heard of JFK". I always considered dreamy as a wholesome term.

My G rated observation did not deserve the sleazy "stimulating my loins" comment I got from the exiled, he's always purposefully takes it to the most perverted level possible, he's a deviant. You are observant enough to know he's constantly out of bounds with me and you shouldn't be defending him. I'm not thrilled with your some of the names you call me but I'm also not creeped out. I also know I'm not the only one you call names but he's the only one who puts on the sleaze with me. I'm being singled out by him with the pevvy writing and it's tiresome and needs to stop.

PS. I have been following O'Malley career since he spoke at the DNC in 08'. He was the only mayor invited as a keynote speaker. You need to stop referring to me as some political tourist.

Last edited:
You're not a political tourist... That's giving you way too much credit. You're like a Nigerian stow-a-way who dropps into Jamaica Bay when the landing gear doors on a 747 open up. When you clearly don't have the slightest knowledge of our govts agencies, departments and jurisdictions and piss all over historical facts like Bush initiated F&F or that Reagan armed Al-Queda or that the DOJ doesn't have jurisdiction over the ATF... what the fuck else are we supposed to think of you. Your credibility is in the crapper because YOU PUT IT THERE.

No one except talking heads in the media on slow news days or total fucking lunatics care about potential candidates THREE FUCKING YEARS before an election. You can know all the candidates you want but if you don't know anything else about any issue or you have them completely wrong, who cares how fucking much about Herman Cain you knew in 2009. You have every right to like or dislike someone but when you're basing it on utter fucking nonsense or completely inaccurate information, facts whatever... Like when you say Carter was great because he choose the first female supreme court justice... when it was fucking Reagan who did it. It's things like that, that make you sound like a fucking idiot. Everyone in these threads is telling you the truth and you refuse to listen to anyone including me. You haven't a fucking clue about the issues other than to find republican blame in every issue discussed often when they weren't within a million miles of it (like Benghazi and F&F) or your constant obsession that all republicans are like the Taliban who want to repress women rip their uterus' out.

PS... Your insistence on blaming the ambassador for his demise because he should have known he was in a dangerous area, rather than blame the administration or State Dept that failed to ADEQUATELY protect it's citizens and dignitaries on sovereign US soil is about the most despicable thing you have ever said. By that same rational, why blame Bush for all the US troops killed in Iraq when the troops should have known they were going somewhere dangerous. That's how fucking bombastically retarded you sound.

Politics or political discussions are not for you. Just like walking to the mound at Yankee Stadium and throwing 3 fastballs past A-Rod is not the cards for me. But I gotta a much better chance of striking out A-Rod than you do have having a rational political discussion.

Last edited:
A-Rod's hip couldn't turn even on my devastating 60 mph fastball. I'd set him up with two fastballs on the lower inside corner that left his knees stiff and bat on his shoulder. And then finish him of with a dazzling 50 mph slider that sort of runs out of gas at 59 feet before it drops in the dirt a foot in front of home plate. I bet A-Rod would swing at that all day.

You're right that would be too easy. I should have said "I gotta much better chance of striking out Jeter".

Ozzy, if we don't care about potential candidates how come this thread even exists, the whole premise is if Ted Cruz can legitimately run in 2016. You can call me whatever you like but you are way off if you think I'm not into politics. I have been read, watched or discussed politics on a daily basis for as long as I can remember and do not need or want your approval. You might not agree with my views but I still know my stuff. You dismiss everything what you don't find interesting as I find everything interesting in politics, it's all relevant. Dismissing one of the top Democratic contenders while devoting a thread to Republican one doesn't make any sense to me.

Ozzy, an ambassador chooses their post unlike a deployed solider so yes Mr.Stevens has made a choice to be in Lybia at a very volitile time unlike a solider who has no choice and is told where they will be stationed. A solider cannot leave without it being the criminal offense of AWOL but Mr.Stevens has free will to leave at any time without worrying about going to prison. Your comparison is thin, we can discuss that we don't have a draft but the enlisted soliders just prior to 9/11 could not have known they were going to be sent into a death trap over a lie. Stop trying to convince me with lame comparisons that any civilian who chooses to work in extremely dangerous regions doesn't factor in death as a risk. I know if I enter a war torn country there is a better then average chance I'm going to be killed and less of a chance of protection then if entering a friendly civilized country, to be oblivious to this reality is retarded, I'm using your terminology.

Ozzy, you keep misquoting me, I never wrote all Republicans are bad and have on several occasions mentioned a few alive I admire and one is even on my top 5 ATF list. I also never wrote Carter was great, I wrote Carter has a great post presidency legacy. You accuse me of broad strokes when you really are the king of generalizations. It is true modern Republicans can't seem to stop obsessing over private lady buisness, even John McCain had to step in because of their constant overreaching. He only steps in when people in his party really get out of control and if he sees a trend then it's not our imagination.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/11/25/john-mccain-abortion_n_2189064.html

Ozzy, the ATF practice of gun walking started in 2006, whatever name they attached to it later still doesn't change the wrongful practice. Reagsn did arm and train what later named the Tailban, they were still religious fanatics with the same crazy beliefs. Calling something different names doesn't change the action, it's just a diversion from the truth by complicating it with name changes. If I changed my name I would still be me, to believe otherwise is stupid.

Ozzy, you keep misquoting me, I never wrote all Republicans are bad...

I didn't have to quote you.... you make a point of blaming republicans for anything and everything. This is the gist of your problem with political discussions. You can not under any circumstance assail blame on democrats (especially ones you like) when they fuck up or do bad things. Instead you either try to look for a republican to blame or deflect the issue like talking about republicans and their issues with abortion or guns as you just did in this thread.

Ozzy, the ATF practice of gun walking started in 2006, whatever name they attached to it later still doesn't change the wrongful practice. Reagsn did arm and train what later named the Tailban, they were still religious fanatics with the same crazy beliefs. Calling something different names doesn't change the action, it's just a diversion from the truth by complicating it with name changes. If I changed my name I would still be me, to believe otherwise is stupid.

For this one I inquired in my friend who is a former ATF agent....

The ATF put non functioning guns on the street in the 90's and again during the Bush administration in an effort to track them with gangs around the country (mostly in California). He said the guns not only had the firing pins clipped but the barrels were heated and warped so a bullet couldn't be fired. The program worked, no gun was unaccounted for and most importantly... not a single gun was used in a crime and no one was hurt while close to 700 arrests were made nationally.

Again... you haven't a fucking clue what you're talking about and still looking to blame a republican for a fuck up the democrats did.

And I never said you weren't into politics... I said you don't know your shit and I'm not the only one here saying it. Doesn't it dawn on you that no one supports what you say.... Not even me and we're on the same side of most issues.

I got another question. How about the 2 Seals, who died protecting the embassy survivors who fled to the annex, and were forced to fight off the attackers alone at the embassy annex because several sets of "stand down" orders were given to the numerous rescue teams in the region. Aren't their families entitled to an answer for why they had to die FIVE HOURS after the embassy was attacked when by most accounts including Hilliary's own sworn testimony to congress that help was 2-3 hrs away at the time the embassy was attacked and thus too late to help the ambassador.

Last edited:
Here's a simple time line...

All times Libyan... DC would be 6 hours earlier

9/11/2012
9:30pm... Turkish Ambassador and Stevens end meetings. All quite in street outside embassy
9:40pm... Shots are fired. Ambassador calls Dept Ambassador Hicks and says embassy is under attack
9:45pm... Hicks notifies State Dept of attack
9:50pm... Hillary notified of attack
10:05... White House and Pentagon notified by State Dept
11pm... Planes and SEALS on a Tripoli runway (2 hrs from Benghazi) ready to go
11pm... Obama, Panetta and Biden meet in WH
11:30... Under Sec of State Patrick Kennedy issues "Stand Down" orders to FEST (Special Anti-terrorism Rescue Operations)
11:30... Navy Seals Woods and Doherty and 5 others leave Tripoli
1:30... Woods and Doherty and 5 others arrive in Benghazi
1:40am... State Dept email to WH claims Ansar Al-Saria may be responsible for attack
2am... Deputy Ambassador Hicks informs Hillary in phone call that Amb. Stevens is dead and "Benghazi is unequivocally a terrorist attack"
3:45am... Annex attacked
4:00am... SEALS Woods and Doherty killed on roof of annex in shootout
4:10am... Obama, Biden and Panetta (at WH) discuss situation with Hillary via phone call
4:30am... Hillary publicly issues statement.... Blames Benghazi attack on inflammatory internet video
6:05am... 31 survivors with 3 bodies (Woods/Doherty and 1 other) leave annex for airport

9/12/2012
Obama flies to Las Vegas and Colorado for campaign fund raisers

9/14/2012
Morning ... Hillary issues internal State Dept/WH memo. Says Benghazi was a terrorist attack
Afternoon... Standing next to coffins Obama and Hillary blame protest on internet video for attack

9/16/2012
US Amb Susan Rice issues statements on several Sunday morning news shows. Claims attack was protest gone wrong and sparked by You Tube anti Islam video

Last edited:
And a blow job in the master bedroom of the White House is probably a very fucking rare event. You gotta think JFK was probably the last pres getting first lady head. And he might have been the only.

O'Malley's prison policy or lack thereof

The weirdest part is one of the biggest stains in both of their records have involved prison policy.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/what-data-didn-t-show_729016.html

In short the prison is run by the inmates. 13 female guards indicted, 4 of whom are pregnant from a gang leader and 2 have his name tattooed on them. Prison described as a filthy drug infested sex dungeon. One male official quit to go back to Afghanistan where he felt safer. And O'Malley's doing an Obama and trying to cover it up.

Every prison official in the state should be fired and rounded up and put in a cell.