Technology

I have downloaded a number of things off the web by way of a media player. Real will alow you to do this Microsoft 's media player will not. Is there a way to convert what I've downloaded from a Real Player format to something compatable with Microsofts media player? I've got the state legislator from SI who went off on a fake news crew from Europe and amongst other things. The formats cannot be that differnt.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
I have downloaded a number of things off the web by way of a media player. Real will alow you to do this Microsoft 's media player will not. Is there a way to convert what I've downloaded from a Real Player format to something compatable with Microsofts media player? I've got the state legislator from SI who went off on a fake news crew from Europe and amongst other things. The formats cannot be that differnt.
Both Real player and Media player should all be able to read and play the same formats. MP3's, wave files, AVI, You should be able to open all of these with either player. If for some reason you can not play in windows media you may need to download a codex to solve this problem..

Last edited:
if you want to convert try this software ZC Video convertor http://www.videoxdvd.com/
This is what I use to convert avi files to quicktime to play in my itouch. A 700 MB movie takes about 15 minutes to convert. It's free and works really well.