Taylor Li

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
ML dear, not quite a "sacrificial lamb" as that implies that the person has no choice. I offered to take one for the team and email Shredder my number. While I have not heard from him(until proven otherwise), since I only left my cell phone on for a few hours- I have heard back from him via email that he has been calling. So, the phone is turned on again. BTW the issue( as much as I care to reduce it) is not whether Shredder is a pal of TL, but in fact, first a woman and second TL herself.
take care
HP

Originally posted by goth
then whose diaper was Pam changing in Philly?
Pam who?

This wasn't one of the names of the people saying I wore diapers during sessions or whatever. I think Shauna made that claim about the diapers -- not 100% sure, but I think so.

Unless 'Pam' is somebody's real name that I'm not familiar with. And, if it is, I'm not all that interested in knowing, ok?

PamEla from CT

Since nothing but great things have been said about Pam here on UG, unlike others (TR,TL), I just think that someone is trying to tarnish her image.

Maybe someone who has never seen Pam.

Last edited:
i thought shauna started the diaper thing..and then TL chimmed in that she did it too. that was followed soon after with a few mentions of your town, street address and at least one with your name. some were soon deleted and one or two were left up by the philly mod/tbd. i only looked at *that* board for the few days this was going on so i don't know when it stopped or when (if ever) it was deleted.

i never heard of a pam in philly.

Last edited:

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
FWIW, "Shredder" called me, and he is a man. As Skelly pointed out , he may not be THE Shredder. And with that, I am, as I1 would say, Out.
take care
HP

Fumpton, and here I thought you were Elvis :)

Shredder=Taylor Li

Originally posted by Hotpuppy
FWIW, "Shredder" called me, and he is a man. As Skelly pointed out , he may not be THE Shredder. And with that, I am, as I1 would say, Out.
take care
HP
So...TL has every conceivable piece of damaging personal data on every client she sees (except, apparently Ozzy) and she has 3-4 days to threaten/bribe/take it up the ass etc to "convince" one of these guys to call HPs cell and say "I'm shredder." In short, I'm not buying what "Shredder" is selling.

Fellas, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, its a freakin' duck.

Based on everything she wrote on this thread it is completely obvious that Shredder IS Taylor Li. I'd bet my entire hobby savings on that one.

Doc.

You guys are so naive, you should know by now that ALL girls talk about their clients in one time or another. Yes, that includes Pam in CT. She said that she had to change someone's diaper shit in Philly. Someone with connections she said. The only reason that I brought up is because of my curiosity. Take it easy Phantom, I am not trying to tarnish her image, in fact I think she was one of the best. Best in BBBJTC that is. BTW, she talked about you also, and I won't post it here, that's no one's business.

Like I said, I was curious about the diaper thing, because I didn't think Pam would lied to me right? And I'm hearing this diaper with TL issue... Now how many guys in Philly are into this diaper shit??? That's why I even brought it up.

So the lesson we learn today is that... ALL girls talk about their clients, no matter who she is.

TL does have "damaging personal data" that i had to supply......

it's just not MY damaging personal data.

and the girls can only talk about you...if YOU let them. don't divulge who you are and they can't talk about you.

She said that she had to change someone's diaper shit in Philly. Someone with connections she said. The only reason that I brought up is because of my curiosity.

Like I said, I was curious about the diaper thing, because I didn't think Pam would lied to me right? And I'm hearing this diaper with TL issue... Now how many guys in Philly are into this diaper shit??? That's why I even brought it up.

If Pam keeps records, she'll know that she never met the 'Hobbyist Formerly Known as Spanky"....and that's mostly because Ozzy would never share her number :=)

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
<snip>BTW, she talked about you also, and I won't post it here, that's no one's business.<snip>
Then why bring this piece of business up at all, if only to tarnish her image in Phantom's eyes? The point was already made, the above seems like "nyah, nyah, nyah" to me.
take care
HP

Thanks HP, but I ain't buying any of the BS that goth is trying to sell here. Everything that goth has posted so far could have been gleaned off of different boards.

Since he is so quick to defend her, I just want him to know that every one of them talk. He seemed to think that I don't know Pam. Well think again.
take care of yourself too

Status
Not open for further replies.