Taylor Li

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by Shredder
Finally, I am willing to prove to anyone that I am a male, not a female or a provider. Email me a phone number at the_shredder69@hotmail.com and I will call now.
Well, I'm damn curious, so maybe I'll "take one for the team" and email shredder my cell phone number. If "he" is TL, I'll have no problem conversing with her :).

Oz, Why dont you seem to be concerned about being outed by TL, since you assert that its sort of a hobby with her. Did you not have to go through her screening process for your AC date?

take care
HP( very curious)

Last edited:

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by Ozzy
HP.....

as i said in an earlier post....

i covered those bases before i even met her........understand;)
must have missed it- this thread?
hp

BTW, no phone call from shredder.

Last edited:

Aristotle

Just another girl on the IRT
I once tried <a href="http://www.thepocket.com/wavs/prostitute.wav" target="_blank">persuading</a> a girl I was Mr Pitiful, but the results were catastrophic.</font></p>

Re: Well, *I'm* definitely not Taylor Li

Originally posted by neversoft

As far as "wackos" go, Spanky certainly qualified. He personified "malicious."
Neversoft.

Just to fill in some of the cracks that you maybe weren't aware of that allowed you to view me as malicious.

A few years ago, things started to appear on TBD from anonymous type posters, and on several of the city boards, saying things that were not accurate. Now keep in mind, this is when I was trying to get travelling ladies to stop in Philadelphia. Things said involved such lies as 'he tries to convince you that he'll get you booked up, and asks for free sessions'. I never asked for or received a free anything. I always paid full price.

Then there were things said by the same anonymous poster calling me things like 'shill, pimp...' you name it. I was accused of 'stalking' girls in NYC (mind you, I lived in Philly), I was accused of 'stalking' a girl in Philly (asking somebody to supper is stalkin in this person's mind).

So, long before I posted anything about anybody, I was catching it from 'somebody' who had some sort of motive in Philadelphia.

And, I heard from some providers some information, like there was 1 guy who had a certain provider call his house cuz he cancelled wanting to collect a cancellation fee. And other things were shared with me, like being ripped off their fare share of a doubles fee, etc.

As the shit hit the fan, the people with the above claims obviously made a decision to not offend the party with obvious mental instability, and retracted what had been shared with me. Some called and pleaded with me to stop as they had family, etc, and were living in fear of exposure.

Some of the stuff that had been posted about me was funny. Like the diaper thing, and some other stuff. What had been said was pretty outrageous actually, but it was probably posted in attempts to draw attention away from the facts as they were related to me which I related to others.

I didn't begin the process of attacks, but it reached a point that I decided to posts some truths. I continue to believe that 'somebody' who had a business motive in Philadelphia tried to discredit me in some way in attempts to make it difficult to convince traveling women to stop in Philadelphia.

I consider it all water under the bridge, and I've learned you can't make sense with insanity.

Whomever 'Shredder' is (rolling eyes), they're clearly not well. And, it's sad actually.

Taylor Li:

Have nothing against women who suffer from borderline personality disorder. Frankly, I am thankful that such women exist as they are the most consistent source of great commercial sex due to their ability to make every john feel connected to them.

If I can obtain the personal information for a dead man to satisfy your need for private information, I might give you a try some day. Ozzy really did give you a good review.

Best regards,

Judge Crater

do i ....dont i....do i....ahhh what the heck

you are all a very smart group of men, I know this to be true. So it would come as no great surprise to you that not only do some of your darlings post as men, but also as each other...(Yes, I can be a handful of providers, all ya need is the password and a library or the brain to clear cookies...but lets not push THAT) And of course, know what buttons to push and when. Sit back and have a good laugh. I can tell you this, and I my dearest friend can back it up, SHOULD HE CHOOSE TO....with regards to ME posting alleging to be a mafioso daughter....lets think back to that time, I was not seeing clients, I was actually in school...and a new face and voice on the board would be better PR for a certain someone....kind of like the new employee at a company that the boss is touting. I knew nothing about the boards, I chided them, and had no problem allowing certain someone(s) to utilize my User name and password. If I had mob ties, would I be spewing that crap here? Hardly. (and trust me here, I have known providers to do things THEMSELVES and then brag that there mafia pals did it for them. Or meeting a smitten client and offering him the opportunity to live out some mafia fantasy by sending him to "visit" someone on the providers behalf for a feebie next time around) But that is old news. ABOUT TAYLOR LI.....I don't know her as well as most, but I do know that I was having a dinner party AT MY HOME and the telephone rang and it was HER...(how did she get my home number??) Ranting about some nonsense having to do with a client. I attempted to be a lady and kindly discharge the call, but she insisted that i listen to her madness and was telling me names, dates, etc of things that had NO bearing on me or my life. I got off of the telephone and called the person i suspected gave her my number and went BERZERK. This provider also went off on the same tangent and said that if you F*** with her or Taylor that is what happens. This second provider I know better than all others, so I know for a fact that her stories were just a case of loose lips (ohhhh did i say that????) VERY BAD VIBE AND WORSE TASTE IN MY MOUTH. I have decided that Taylor, while possibly a great provider, is a freaking WACKJOB. But we are not exactly discussing the Harvard Alumni Association here.......(although I have seen more BA and MBA grads here than ever before!! OUCH SORRY). I would love to stay and tell you all so many wonderful tales, RIGHT CARL??? But this mom-to-be needs to get her sleep...we are SO getting ready(to pop)....Happy New Year.....

Morgan.........

you just summed up utopia guides first year my dear.

now if you could just tell us one x-mas story about MFW (my favorite wackjob).......alyssa?

you would have my vote for post of the year.

shit.....i have almost nothing left to rant about in the upcoming year?

it seems that everything i've ranted about is being proven true....

there's nothing left, i'm always right......it's gettng boring.

so my new years resolution is no more rants.

now if enough new providers post on the board and bill f is there to welcome them all.....i might just lose my *most post* status too.

Last edited:
Happy Holidays to all. I just might make TL my New Year's resolution. I'm intrigued. Besides if Ozzy says that she is very good in bed, then she must be.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Maybe Morgan can do it....

Give you a first hand account of Shauna or AY- LOL!! What does she have up her sleeve!

Last edited:
do i have stories??? jeez, i can make star wars look boring

Apology sent to *someone* on behalf of all parties involved. I heard a little bit about what happened back then, but to be honest, I never really payed attention so when I read this post, and researched it, I was in the dark. BUT...now i remember the whole stupid story. That is of course, just ONE small indication of the lunacy that is prevalent here. (maybe it is the pollution?) I am a relatively low-lying person, and anyone that knows me knows that I am one of the most normal girls around. I dont have on my website a bunch of crap that I am so well educated (unfortunately, I may be the only one that REALLY attended institutions of higher learning...Carl M and I have the same credentials...and I give that boy a run for his MONEY!! :) ) or that I love caviar (i never understood that...does it make you better in bed?). What has me behooved is the ability of some providers to cause so much trouble by puppeteering others and fabricating stories that are just so stupid, even hurtful. I have made a friend or two on the boards, and have carried those relationships into my professional arena. Over lunches, I have learned SO many untruths spewed out by providers that I dont know how i did not choke. And I am very well aware of the VICIOUS jealousy that providers have for other girls, to the point of having a client abuse them (as in physically....ya know, a beating!!). Unreal. Ozzy, that may be your first juicy tid-bit on Your Fave Wackjob. As for starting at the beginning, OH I CAN. I know that some girls have fan clubs that will defend them till death, but after my being raped (stripped naked) on TBD, all bets are off, and it is hunting season for me.....any questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.