Taylor Li

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aristotle

Just another girl on the IRT
JC has it exactly right:

We've abandoned "shunning" for the pillory.

(What we haven't done is post anything about the real person who works as the prostitute Taylor Li -- because it's wrong to do so, anywhere, ever.)

Hi Jenni! Whatsup? call me i am around, bill is not lol

i wouldnt worry bout this thread.

JC :) your writing is improving! There are always 3 sides to every story. I do not know taylor but I don't know what all the fuss was about since its ALWAYS a risk for a man to book with providers in their 20's as they just dont have the finese on how to handle situations correctly. Taylor being a good example for sure of that. bout 85% of them fit into the cataglory weather we want to believe it or not.

Originally posted by candie
your writing is improving! There are always 3 sides to every story. I do not know taylor but I don't know what all the fuss was about since its ALWAYS a risk for a man to book with providers in their 20's as they just dont have the finese on how to handle situations correctly. Taylor being a good example for sure of that. bout 85% of them fit into the cataglory weather we want to believe it or not.

like the girls in their 30's and 40's are any better?

i was referring to those middle age woman on TBD all 30, 40+ and all quite crazy...

but if you ask me......you all get more wacky with age.

and lets not even discuss menopause.

Last edited:

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
yes but like with wine some of us get better with age

menopause? that i hope to not discuss for some time to come.

Last edited:
Personally, I love the young ones, blonde <girls> but I think men get wackier when they get older. Together the must wackOut

One thing for sure life is short and I have a whole lotta orgasms to catch up on!

ps:
but I am surprised this thread goes on and on like this!

meows at april ;)

Originally posted by candie
but I am surprised this thread goes on and on like this!

It probably would have died a pretty rapid death but some of Taylor's Band of Wacko Fans decided to come into the thread to defend her honor.

A mistake, with this group of board members, not unlike Bin Laden's mistake about attacking the US on US soil and US citizens. It kinda pisses people off, ya know, to aggressively attempt to tell somebody that their opinions and observations are inaccurate.

Shredder, for what it's worth, hasn't appeared since. But, Shredder has reviewed TL and Morgan on ***, but no other girls. Must be one of the tribe.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Originally posted by One Eyed Trouser Trout

It probably would have died a pretty rapid death but some of Taylor's Band of Wacko Fans decided to come into the thread to defend her honor.

A mistake, with this group of board members, not unlike Bin Laden's mistake about attacking the US on US soil and US citizens. It kinda pisses people off, ya know, to aggressively attempt to tell somebody that their opinions and observations are inaccurate.

Shredder, for what it's worth, hasn't appeared since. But, Shredder has reviewed TL and Morgan on ***, but no other girls. Must be one of the tribe.
Very interesting OETT what did Shredder have to say about ML, since ML only saw 2 guys in the last 8 months and I know both of them!

It kinda pisses people off, ya know, to aggressively attempt to tell somebody that their opinions and observations are inaccurate.

especially when we all know these opinions and observations to be true, and that these wacko fans of taylors know the same.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by Carl M

Very interesting OETT what did Shredder have to say about ML, since ML only saw 2 guys in the last 8 months and I know both of them!
Carl,
I think OETT is referring to Morgan of Philadelphia, not Morgan Leigh. Bro, you gotta relax a bit.
take care
HP

Status
Not open for further replies.