tantaric or esalan massages

Uhhhhhh.....

mr. f said:
I have had many tantric massages and after each one wondered why did I pay that much for a hj. However, the thing that bothers me the most about these sessions is all the talking. It is non stop from beginning to end, about chakras, breathing, energy, etc. It just gets to be too much, and seems like such utter bullshit. For example, after twenty minutes of very heavy breathing they always ask if I feel the tingle of energy going through my body. I do feel a tingle but it is from hyper-ventilating, not from cosmic energy.
...lots of talking followed by discussing how you "feel"? Ah, sounds like what we are all paying to avoid having to be in...a "relationship"!

NYC Esalen Providers

Wondering if anyone can tell me more about two specific Esalen providers. Any details or background would be great. I'm very curious to try this stuff and wanna get some good intel. Thanks!!

THIS IS NOT THE ISO SECTION

Waterclone ! I heard that Chandra is visiting. Since you have contributed much here on this subject. Any suggestions on where a noob might begin with this talented lady? She seems to have quite a full menu to choose from. Any feedback on where to begin,to be touched totally and deeply? I gather there is a tremendous intensity to and from the experience! anything you can further elaborate on?
Bright Blessings
Namaste

Magic

Last edited:

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Magicfingersny,

You don't need me to help. Chandra would be much better at guiding your session than I would. Just go in with an open mind. Be willing to sit and have tea with her. Be open to the non sexual parts of the experience. Since it's a first session, I would let her guide it and give her feedback as she asks what you are interested in.

Obviously, deeper connections only come with familiarity, so don't expect the world on a first meeting.

...discount bliss!
Is this still something offered or has anyone see it offered since her visits seem to be described as infrequent at best. Was this under therapeutic or some special session on Cl?
Waterclone thank you again. I posted both tantric threads, since it seems some people I have been getting input from avoid the alternate section!
Thanks again
Magic

Last edited:

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I would think this would belong in the alternative section. I replied in the other thread because I saw your message there first.

For those with interest in tantra

One of these days I'll manage to see a tantrika (I value WC and Chels advice because I fear as others commented that some "tantrikas" are providers using it as a pretense to charge extra). Chandra Devi escaped before I could see her, so I keep an eye on eros etc.
I see an ad for a "KC Baker" (already out of town) and found this video. Did make me want to see her - but of course she's already out of town. maybe I can catch her in Sept.
(Thou the last time I thought a tantrika was a possible prospect I was warned that she was likely to disapoint)
End of rambling, here's the link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqqDQkDN8jw

Gives a sense of what I'm looking for in a tantric session.
Thing that worries me about her is she used to be an investment banker - could it be she found an easier way to milk clients?!

One of these days I'll manage to see a tantrika (I value WC and Chels advice because I fear as others commented that some "tantrikas" are providers using it as a pretense to charge extra). Chandra Devi escaped before I could see her, so I keep an eye on eros etc.
I see an ad for a "KC Baker" (already out of town) and found this video. Did make me want to see her - but of course she's already out of town. maybe I can catch her in Sept.
(Thou the last time I thought a tantrika was a possible prospect I was warned that she was likely to disapoint)
End of rambling, here's the link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqqDQkDN8jw

Gives a sense of what I'm looking for in a tantric session.
Thing that worries me about her is she used to be an investment banker - could it be she found an easier way to milk clients?!
Very funny investment banker comment, Waynnet. I have never seen KC Baker, and she did not call me back after I left a VM this week.

Namaste,

Chels

Looking at KC Baker's site I see she was trained here:

http://www.mamagenas.com

Oh boy, training women to see their inner beauty and use it to get what they want.
(something strippers figured out without schooling).

Perhaps I'm being a bit cynical, but I wish I had the bod to pull off such a career!

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Retired and moved away a while ago. For a while she was working again, visiting NYC, but not lately. If she comes back, I'll post.

Chandra contacted me recently to say that she may be visiting NYC in September. She is in Boston advertising as Jai Love with a 312 area code.

My experience with Chandra, like Waterclone, has been excellent. She is great at teasing and keeping you on the edge.

Enjoy,

Chels

Last edited:
Hi,
I wanted to revive this thread since the last update was in August of 09.

I am currently looking for a excellent Tantra experience for a couple that are good friends of mine. Any suggestions and are couples allowed to partake? I would prefer a real Tantra experience for them and not a provider acting like she knows Tantra just to get the extra moola! No offense to anyone! LOL!

Thanks in advance for any info.
XO

Hi,
I wanted to revive this thread since the last update was in August of 09.

I am currently looking for a excellent Tantra experience for a couple that are good friends of mine. Any suggestions and are couples allowed to partake? I would prefer a real Tantra experience for them and not a provider acting like she knows Tantra just to get the extra moola! No offense to anyone! LOL!

Thanks in advance for any info.
XO
No one goes for tantra massages anymore! IKES. I figured someone knows someone who gives a really excellent tantra massage and could kiss and tell! I looked on Eros but even with the ads, it is sometimes hard to tell if it is even worth the time. OK...NOW I am on the other side for a change here! LOL! I guess now I know what you guys feel like when you are looking for a prov and going through their website information--you still do not know if they are worth your time. Thank Goodness for UG! FYI-- I have lots of details on mine. LOL!

So since this board is for reviews--can someone please share their latest Tantra experience? Tick Tock the clock is ticking and their anniversary is next week. So I need to find someone for them that will not disappoint. Thanks again.
XXOO
Anna

can someone please share their latest Tantra experience? Tick Tock the clock is ticking and their anniversary is next week. So I need to find someone for them that will not disappoint. Thanks again.
XXOO
Anna
When done correctly, Tantra can be truly amazing. Unfortunately, most providers are dissapointing. You may try looking at http://www.goddesstemple.com/goddesses?page=show_category&catid=57&order=0&expand=0

I tried Alexandria. Ok - but not amazing and would not repeat. I will go Alice a shot in the next few weeks.

There is a provider that is the best, but I do not her permission to post her 411 on this board. If you can get the moderator to inform me of your email, I will provide her info.

Also, try to massageanywhere.com and enter tantra in the search criteria. Good luck and share your experience.

Good morning

When done correctly, Tantra can be truly amazing. Unfortunately, most providers are dissapointing. You may try looking at http://www.goddesstemple.com/goddesses?page=show_category&catid=57&order=0&expand=0

I tried Alexandria. Ok - but not amazing and would not repeat. I will go Alice a shot in the next few weeks.

There is a provider that is the best, but I do not her permission to post her 411 on this board. If you can get the moderator to inform me of your email, I will provide her info.

Also, try to massageanywhere.com and enter tantra in the search criteria. Good luck and share your experience.
Thank you very much:) Yes would love to know the provider who is truly the best.
You can grab my addy off of here. (Hope this is ok moderator)
XO
Anna
http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38988&highlight=anna+marie

I would like to thank Excursion, for sharing the Goddess web-site. Some of those women, look promising. Excursion, do have any infor on Sofia, Alexandria or Amara from New York?

I would like to thank Excursion, for sharing the Goddess web-site. Some of those women, look promising. Excursion, do have any infor on Sofia, Alexandria or Amara from New York?
I saw Alexandria. The service is better than at any AMP I have been to. No FS. However, I have had better and probably will not repeat until I sample some of the other girls. It gets costly, so you have to be selective.