tantaric or esalan massages

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Haven't been to her site in a while, so I am not sure of the pricing. I usually book 2 hour minimums, so the pricing is different.

What it includes is also hard to say. I've been seeing her for a while, so what we do is probably not the same as a first time meeting. If I remember correctly, my first meeting consisted of:
Her giving me a bath.
Us sitting naked on pillows drinking tea, breathing together and gazing at each other.
Her giving me a very good massage. Even the theraputic parts of it felt erotic.
HR finish with prostate massage. Her keeping track of how far I was along and being able to stop me from cumming whenever I got close, until it was time.

Huh?

Waterclone said:
Haven't been to her site in a while, so I am not sure of the pricing. I usually book 2 hour minimums, so the pricing is different...
HR finish with prostate massage. Her keeping track of how far I was along and being able to stop me from cumming whenever I got close, until it was time.
Waterclone, I checked her site again and she is looking for $550 to $700 for 2 hour sessions and this is for an extended tease, tea, fingering and HJ?
From your description, this is a one cup (of tea) affair...am I getting this
right?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
The session I was describing was the one that is on her site at $450/90 minutes, $550 for 2 hours.

The session I described is a one pop session, but that isn't necessarily bad. The idea behind the tantric experience (to me) is that only 1 pop is necessary because the whole thing builds up to it. Think about it. In a 2 pop session, after the first pop, you are down and out for a while. In a session like this, there is no such downtime. You get more time of actual pleasure. I am not saying 2 pops isn't available. Only that I didn't need em.

It's not for everyone, but sometimes I like it better than FS. If you want to try it, it's best if you go in knowing what to expect, rather than be disappointed.

appreciate the explanation...

Waterclone said:
The session I was describing was the one that is on her site at $450/90 minutes, $550 for 2 hours.
The session I described is a one pop session, but that isn't necessarily bad. The idea behind the tantric experience (to me) is that only 1 pop is necessary because the whole thing builds up to it. Think about it. In a 2 pop session, after the first pop, you are down and out for a while. In a session like this, there is no such downtime. You get more time of actual pleasure. I am not saying 2 pops isn't available. Only that I didn't need em.
It's not for everyone, but sometimes I like it better than FS. If you want to try it, it's best if you go in knowing what to expect, rather than be disappointed.
agreed..it's better to know what's up walking in...so on an hourly it's like $300
and you're saying that the pleasue of anticipation leading up to the HJ is better than 2HJs? like a quality vs. quantity of experience, right?

BTW, does she look like Enya in real life too?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
michel said:
and you're saying that the pleasue of anticipation leading up to the HJ is better than 2HJs? like a quality vs. quantity of experience, right?
Not quite. Any massage therapist can have you anticipating the HJ. With a tantrika, it's not that there is a longer better build up before the HJ. It's that once the HJ starts, there is a longer and better build up before you cum.

The pleasure of a 30 minute handjob is better than the pleasure of two 5 minute hand jobs with 20 minutes downtime between them. That's what I mean.

I am not guaranteeing that it will be 30 minutes, mind you. Quite frankly, I always lose all perspective of time in that situation. But it is certainly much longer than the standard HJ.

michel said:
BTW, does she look like Enya in real life too?
I don't know what Enya looks like.

Check CL....

On previous visits to the area Ms. Devi has posted offers for discounted sessions on CL (presumably because her bookings were light and she was looking to fill in her schedule). I haven't seen this for several months, but given the level of investment involved it might be worth a quick look.

What a concept...

LemonTwo said:
On previous visits to the area Ms. Devi has posted offers for discounted sessions on CL (presumably because her bookings were light and she was looking to fill in her schedule). I haven't seen this for several months, but given the level of investment involved it might be worth a quick look.
...discount bliss!

Okey dokey...

Waterclone said:
I could have done that, but you asked if she looked like Enya in person. I don't know what Enya looks like in person, and I don't think they look alike in the photos. :)
...Waterclone, are you in love? I do appreciate the lead to see if tantra is
that different to be worth the $ differential from good old R&T; but I'm getting
the feeling that you're really into this Chandra...

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Nah. Actually, my last session with her was a few months ago. Lately I've been wanting to spend my money on other things, like FS.

But when I was more interested in a massage than FS, she provided the best experience.

If it helps, I can recommend other girls as well. Just so you don't think I am a shill. Sha, at the Soho Touch also gives a nice massage, and a phenomenal prostate massage with the release.

This sounds more like what I'm up/down for

Waterclone said:
Nah. Actually, my last session with her was a few months ago. Lately I've been wanting to spend my money on other things, like FS.
But when I was more interested in a massage than FS, she provided the best experience.
If it helps, I can recommend other girls as well. Just so you don't think I am a shill. Sha, at the Soho Touch also gives a nice massage, and a phenomenal prostate massage with the release.
...Sha? interesting name...thanks for the lead.

Chandra

I can vouch for Chandra too-- its simply different than with a fs provider. She's very serious about what she does and what she does is focus on getting you to experience the most intense orgasm of your life. She talks to you about it-- there is no pretense whatsoever, which makes the experience a genuine one and all the more intimate because of it. I think the spirituality end is a bit overplayed, but it's what she believes-- I don't think it's important that you also believe-- just take it in, forget about the money & enjoy.

Don't get me wrong...

I'm all for atmospherics..whether it's New Age music in the background or some kind of "spiritual" component involved. I only get hinky when the atmospherics are an excuse not to deliver the goods at all or are an excuse for outrageous pricing...in the case of what you and Waterclone have to say about Chandra, seems like a fair deal for those who don't mind $300-350 for an extended R&T with lots of bells and whistles...were I younger and more intensely curious, who knows? Maybe I would take a shot...but having had a few (less pricey) "wearetheworld" provider experiences in the past; I think I will pass on her and seek enlightenment of regions other than my wallet...
I prefer my "om...om...om..." to be followed by "-migod!"

Last edited:
I think the problem with tantic is outside NYC. In my travels to various lesser cities, there is often only theraputic massage or FS. Some of us are not interested in FS and can't find the r&t women. The word Tantic in an ad is a dead giveaway of what you will get. I think the tantic goddess ads are for the type of thing we read above, lots of money for an interesting experiance. I like the .8 massage with the .4 tip for the hj myself, even though I would like to have a half hour hj, I dont think it is better than three of the lesser.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
sallysts said:
Even though I would like to have a half hour hj, I dont think it is better than three of the lesser.
2 comments.

1. If you can cum 3 times in half an hour, bravo. :)

2. Have you tried it? If you have, I respect your opinion. But if you have not, you can't really say if one is better than the other.

Wooo....Waterclone...

Waterclone said:
2 comments.
1. If you can cum 3 times in half an hour, bravo. :)
2. Have you tried it? If you have, I respect your opinion. But if you have not, you can't really say if one is better than the other.
...you understood Sally...I'm impressed...guess that's why your GOLD.

I wish it were three in a half hour but never. I think what I meant was that I would rather have three massages and hj's for $ each than one tantric for $$$+. I had one tantric massage in CA, for one hour, it was possibly the best massage I ever had, and the release was terrific, but at a price. I was just at WG in the afternoon, and had an equally good massage, and a terrific release, for .8 plus the tip. I know folks complain about WG being crowded, but at 2 in the afternoon it was not. (If there are better safer place I would like to know where they are.) I do think the Tantric is a great alternative, just pricey.

I have had many tantric massages and after each one wondered why did I pay that much for a hj. However, the thing that bothers me the most about these sessions is all the talking. It is non stop from beginning to end, about chakras, breathing, energy, etc. It just gets to be too much, and seems like such utter bullshit. For example, after twenty minutes of very heavy breathing they always ask if I feel the tingle of energy going through my body. I do feel a tingle but it is from hyper-ventilating, not from cosmic energy.