tantaric or esalan massages

has any of the brethern tried either of these "techniques". i am very curious as to what is involved; the type of "service/ending"one can expect. Also interested in any info possible.

Thanks

Do a search under Tantric, there has been some discussion about this. In a nut shell my experience has been negative. It is very expensive, $$$$ for two hours with a lot of special breathing techniques and all sorts of new age mumbo jumbo. The Tantricas are mostly older women, 35 plus, and in the end all you get is a hj. Once I got bbbj but it was disappointing in that she kept taking it out of her mouth to tell me about my energy levels. Very frustrating.

Esalen Massage

I had an esalen massage from a provider on CL a few months ago. She charged $165 for the hour. I have seen her ad again and she quoted $160 so her prices are obviously coming down. Overall, I would say it was way to expensive for the type of service involved. I had the money to burn and was curious so I tried it.

The place is at an office building near Grand Central. The way it is set up is that there are a few rooms and each girl rents the room for the day.

The girl I had was a spinner brunette...5'2" less than 100 lbs. She was cute in a girl next door kind of way. I would give her a 6.5 top.

The massage is all nude and I guess that's what the "esalen" was. Basically it was a FBSM...nothing special or different about it. The massage was subpar because the girl was so tiny and weak...I could barely feel her.

On the flip, it was just a standard handshake. She allowed roaming up top but she sat with her back towards me while handshaking so it was hard to really grope her. She had a decent body..not an ounce of fat on her...probably 32B.

I wouldn't repeat but those of you who are interested...do a CL search under esalen and she'll come up. She even has a webpage with pictures.

There is a site (like esalenmassage.com or something) that explains it. I've had a couple of girls off CL that advertise esalen. Bascially, it's long flowing strokes..not therapeutic, not Swedish, not tantric, just long strokes that are very sensual.

under tantric on eros, has everyone had a good experience? $300 seems pretty steep for the possibility - vs. - simply how to breathe while screwing.
also, does anyone give massages for less than $200? seems as if hookers, tantrists, massages are quite like the current real estate bubble

Last month I was referred to a WOC masseuse in Summerville New Jersey named Vanessa. She gave me a very good Thai-tantric massage, one of the best massages I've ever had. The C-note for the hour was well worth it for the massage alone, not to mention the roaming that she allowed on her very large soft but clothed titties. Although she's not the best looker going, she's a really nice person and I'll surely be back.

I just did a search and apparently Vanessa is well known and appreciated by some members here. Here's the most definitive review I found, and it agrees substantially with what I experienced. I'm thrilled to read that there is a possibility that her top will come off in future visits.

I would say that through my 4 or 5 experiences with her the following is accurate:

1-I have read very little about her giving any extras. I mean if you are going to see her do not expect and fs or bj's-they are just not part of the experience. However, one or two guys have reported that from time to time she may take her top off. I have not experienced that either during my 1 hour, 1 and 1/2 hour, or 2 hour session with her. About the best that I got-were two things:

-Her rubbing her covered tits along my face
-My hands rubbing her covered ass during the flip-over part of
the massage

2-I do agree her overall massage is fantastic. It is a true massage of all parts of your body.

3-I also agree that the scent is a problem. She does not have a shower at her location. The massage oil that she uses has a fairly heavy scent that sticks around. If you are returning straight to work or going home to your wife and family it is a problem. I would probably see her more often if not for that.

4-Her prices are very reasonable. I found the 2 hour massage to be simply amazing. Expect to fire the cannon at least 2 times if you let her know during that type of session.

5-If you are in the mood for a great massage, multiple hand releases, just want to be pampered, and an overall high quality experience-Vanessa is a good choice. Also, I never found her to be a clock-watcher. One 2 hour session went nearly 3 hours.

www.massagebyvanessa.com

Last edited:
A Few Quick Comments About The Vanessa Posts

-First off, I am going to assume that the last 2 posts were about Vanessa of Sommerville.
-Secondly, I can assure you that person in the pic on the front-page of the web. site is not Vanessa.
-Yankee Curse, I believe took information from a post/review that I did of Vanessa back a significant amount of time ago
-For those of you that may have interest in visiting with Vanessa here is some information that I can share with you:
1-I have spent numerous visits (about 7 or 8) with Vanessa over the past
3 or so years.
2-She is an African-American Lady, probably in her early 30's or very late 20's
3-She has a wonderful personality
4-If you are looking for extras go elsewhere because they are not
happening with her (no bj, fs, daty)
5-She has wonderful cans
6-She gives one of the best all round massages around
7-Her prices are very fair
8-Her office is clean and attractive
9-She sticks to her schedule quite tightly
10-She is very, very talented in the area of release
11-Multiple pops are always allowed
12-She uses highly scented massage oil, and has no shower room
13-I have never known her to remove her top, although some roaming is allowed

Last edited:
More on Vanessa

Vanessa originally worked at the float place some 8 years ago, at the original location further down 202 south, then she moved to her first location in somerville, and next to her current location.

As others have said, the massage is serious, she studies her art, and within 30 seconds of her first touching you, you will realize this is a serious and sensual event. I've not known her to offer extras, but never really felt it was appropriate to ask her, even when she was at the float place. She will smother you at times with her 38's.....that's about it.

Mike!

Pre-Tantric "Mind/Body/Spirit Treatments"

That's what it was called before some smart pimp/manager/madam hit on "tantric" as a way to elude massage laws in New York. There was a very interesting apartment (1st floor/ no doorman) off Hudson in the West Village that had 3-4 "new age" kinda spacey, missed the hippie-era types working and they "specialized" in this. Basically a R&T given by a nude hippie. Roaming
(or "connecting" as they called it) was OK but not much else beyond the hand release.
One of these girls, who used the name Rosanna, moved over to 75th (between Columbus & Amsterdam) and was doing same independently out of a first floor in a brownstone- very unique set-up. In the massage room, walls & ceiling were entirely mirrored so you could get whatever view you preferred. She was OK. White, early 30s, thin and between her, the low-key atmosphere, the mirrors, etc. I drifted into an hypnotic state every time I went there- you'd come out of it as she was jerking you off, and you would realize that the hour was up-- swear it felt like 5 minutes.

This kinda treatment was great-you really did get mental relaxation as well as
blue ball release. There's still some that are in that practice (ya see them in the Voice sometimes) but I haven't found one that comes close to Rosanna yet.

If you seaarch "tantric" in Google, you will find a tantric place that sends out women. I tried about three months ago. They sent a gorgous late 20's girl to my hotel. She said tantric massage for 1.6 and if I wanted a hj it would be .5 more. Well I have had other tantric massages that always included the hj, but there she was and there I was so I agreed. She stripped to a bra and panties and gave me a terible massage, flipped me over and gove me an ok hj. She was terrific looking but not worth the price having gone to AMP for.8 and a tip. A true Tantric massage sounds like what Vanessa gives and they are wonderful. I will try her.

Check this week's line up

Does it seem to anyone else that this Tantra is a scam for providers who
are mostly a bit long in the tooth to extract maximum money without being expected to do the deed?

http://www.eros-ny.com/sections/tantra.htm

..could be just me, but I just think these mumbo-jumbo masseuses want
to max out revenue per customer without providing...

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I've had some great experiences with Chandra Devi. But it's real tantra. If you are open to the spirituality of it, you'll love it. If you are gonna say "She wasted time telling me how to breathe" then it's not for you.

She has been able to keep me on the edge of cumming without losing control for phenomenal periods of time.

Last edited:
Thanks, waterclone...

Waterclone said:
I've had some great experiences with Chandra Devi. But it's real tantra. If you are open to the spirituality of it, you'll love it. If you are gonna say "She wasted time telling me how to breathe" then it's not for you.
She has been able to keep me on the edge of cumming without losing control for phenomenal periods of time.
If I am reading her rates correctly, it's $350 per hour give/take, right?
What did you go for and, with all due to respect to her cosmic language;
what did it include (in words an uneducated like me can understand)?

Thanks