Sugar Babies are not good Girlfriends

Yeah until the day when true colors came out :)

She's 19yo baby face very innocent looking, speaks softly...school and family oriented... even gave me her social media profiles.. all in line as she presented herself.. claiming she didn't have much experience bc she was in few relationships... the usual crap girls give

And all of a sudden this girl was taking 5 guys in all holes with no issues.. 2 of my friends are black (very blessed lol) and she was okay with anal as long as they started gently at first

Speaking of 180 degrees change or total misjudgement on my part
You must be a legend amongst your friends now.

On the other hand, putting away in good investments the proceeds of signing up on SA (for) what it entails on their end may not be all that bad of a career move.
Girls from SA are not the brightest breed

Many spend their 'hard earned allowance ' on handbags clothes expensive accessories trying to project themselves as glamorous lifestyle to their gfs and IG friends

Believe it or not many college girls end up joining site bc they want to have this 'luxurious' lifestyle as their friends, having no clue of what it truly takes

having no clue of what it truly takes
Pretty much so. SA presents it as such though so it's messy from the get go. That said, I've been with some pretty smart SBs as well as not so, and for the most part they're spending some of the money wisely but also spending some of it frivolously. Not sure that's too far away from the general population hence status quo hence really not too far-fetched when you think about it. But I do agree there is a warped sense of frugal.

The SB I saw for 5 years changed drastically when she got serious with her boyfriend..Oh yea she wanted to continue seeing me but started pulling away from me whenever I would go down on her...something she enjoyed..Then she started with not wanting to do certain positions..Really?? .I finally said to her after a few weeks of that shit.."I must really gross you out?"....I'm 62 and she's 25...there was and is 1 reason she saw me and that was for the love of money. But we became pretty friendly over those 5 years and would talk about our families, her studies, etc. The only subject that was taboo was her relationship with her so-called BF.We got along well for a very long time until I came back from a lengthy vacation last winter. When she hesitated to answer my question about being grossed out.I literally answered for her. I didn't contact her the following week to meet and then she contacted me asking when I would see her again...Listen I know this all a ruse with these gals but when you can't even act like your having a half-ass good time...well that's a big turn off for me..I told her No we would not be getting together...and to tell you the truth knowing I gross you out grosses me out...So I joined SA and found me 2 women in their early 30's who I alternate with, and so far so go

Sorry to here about this sour. I have to say I understand what you're writing. My ATF SB and I get along great for a few years now. Yeah like anybody we have our disagreements but generally it's a good thing going on whether just meeting quickly to multi day trip. We watch each other's backs too. And so on.

But there are times I think maybe even know that we are going to conclude exactly as you describe above. Part of me avoids this seemingly inevitable conclusion. She tells me stuff she doesn't in fact won't and can't even tell her own family. And so on. It's not even awkward it's awkwardly awkward if indeed it's not genuine. And I'm not even talking about her being my gf or anything such as that. Like are we truly really even just friends? OTOH, there is no doubt we have a bond (I can say this even if it's really all about the money on her end). It's a real brain jerker.

So in my own head I concluded some time ago that there is nothing there whether there is or not. I did this for my own sake. If she's acting well she's a good actress then and I've already accepted that can be the case. If she's not whatever we've got going on is helping both of us either way, but I think would be more rewarding if you will to know this.

BUT, it's one thing if she's truly enjoying it heck even if she's just going along with it but quite another if she is grossed out. I know for a fact that some absolutely do like older guys and not just for the money, we've seen this even on the SA thread where some guys claim that they do not need to make a donation. After that it's down to the specifics of each couple IMO.

And BTW this is one reason why I conduct the dates I do the way I do them. If you're not interested in me (for ANY reason), let's just move on.

The SB I saw for 5 years changed drastically when she got serious with her boyfriend..Oh yea she wanted to continue seeing me but started pulling away from me whenever I would go down on her...something she enjoyed..Then she started with not wanting to do certain positions..Really?? .I finally said to her after a few weeks of that shit.."I must really gross you out?"....I'm 62 and she's 25...there was and is 1 reason she saw me and that was for the love of money. But we became pretty friendly over those 5 years and would talk about our families, her studies, etc. The only subject that was taboo was her relationship with her so-called BF.We got along well for a very long time until I came back from a lengthy vacation last winter. When she hesitated to answer my question about being grossed out.I literally answered for her. I didn't contact her the following week to meet and then she contacted me asking when I would see her again...Listen I know this all a ruse with these gals but when you can't even act like your having a half-ass good time...well that's a big turn off for me..I told her No we would not be getting together...and to tell you the truth knowing I gross you out grosses me out...So I joined SA and found me 2 women in their early 30's who I alternate with, and so far so go
A 37 yr difference is huge. Anything past 24 yrs is a big difference. I would say go after mid to late 30's but who knows what I will do when I'm your age.

Sorry to here about this sour. I have to say I understand what you're writing. My ATF SB and I get along great for a few years now. Yeah like anybody we have our disagreements but generally it's a good thing going on whether just meeting quickly to multi day trip. We watch each other's backs too. And so on.

But there are times I think maybe even know that we are going to conclude exactly as you describe above. Part of me avoids this seemingly inevitable conclusion. She tells me stuff she doesn't in fact won't and can't even tell her own family. And so on. It's not even awkward it's awkwardly awkward if indeed it's not genuine. And I'm not even talking about her being my gf or anything such as that. Like are we truly really even just friends? OTOH, there is no doubt we have a bond (I can say this even if it's really all about the money on her end). It's a real brain jerker.

So in my own head I concluded some time ago that there is nothing there whether there is or not. I did this for my own sake. If she's acting well she's a good actress then and I've already accepted that can be the case. If she's not whatever we've got going on is helping both of us either way, but I think would be more rewarding if you will to know this.

BUT, it's one thing if she's truly enjoying it heck even if she's just going along with it but quite another if she is grossed out. I know for a fact that some absolutely do like older guys and not just for the money, we've seen this even on the SA thread where some guys claim that they do not need to make a donation. After that it's down to the specifics of each couple IMO.

And BTW this is one reason why I conduct the dates I do the way I do them. If you're not interested in me (for ANY reason), let's just move on.
This is for every Man on this thread.

As a Man never lie to yourself. You should know when a Woman is really interested in you. I just texted my SB 10mins ago. She texts me right back. She wants to sleep over. She talks about us in the future. She texts me to make sure I get home ok sometimes. Sometimes she texts me text me when you get home. She misses me when I just left. Etc. I'm 38 she's 18. I look 27-30 told by Random girls at bars. She is extra playful with me. Loves sex. I don't give her money everytime. It has become much more than an SB thing.

If it was just money I would know. If she was grossed out by me I would know. As every Man should know.

This is for every Man on this thread.

As a Man never lie to yourself. You should know when a Woman is really interested in you. I just texted my SB 10mins ago. She texts me right back. She wants to sleep over. She talks about us in the future. She texts me to make sure I get home ok sometimes. Sometimes she texts me text me when you get home. She misses me when I just left. Etc. I'm 38 she's 18. I look 27-30 told by Random girls at bars. She is extra playful with me. Loves sex. I don't give her money everytime. It has become much more than an SB thing.

If it was just money I would know. If she was grossed out by me I would know. As every Man should know.
Maybe. My SB does all that you've said and more (as I'm sure yours does more than you just posted). It wouldn't work if she didn't. But at the end of the day who knows? You can't even always know about your spouse so expecting to know universally about your SB -- who you pay -- well there is no guarantees. Can you make best guesses? Of course. Mind you all this is said against the consideration that a significant number of guys posting here are cheating on their SO. So expecting it not of somebody else I can't buy.

You said it perfectly about the whole thing being a "brain jerker"....Tell you a story....When I was young I played the guitar and one of the guys I (we) my band often jammed with was a guy who went off to become the bass player in Foreigner. ( he's on their first 2 albums)...We lost touch, but I managed to get in touch with him after the second album was released and he was in between world tours. I went to visit him at his mother's house where he still lived, gold records and all on the walls. Anyway, I asked him what it was like being such a famous Rock band...His answer was "telling".."You can get anything you want..any woman, any drug, anything....but you never know if the people around you actually like you for being you or they're tagging along because you're famous...." He went on to say he loved seeing me cause I've known him in the past and we were friends ( our relationship was real)..so my point is I've learned from seeing these younger women that you never can trust 100% what they're telling you..the little emoji's on their texts of smiling faces, little faces blowing kisses are all to keep us thinking...If I didn't have the $ to give them,they wouldn't give me the time of day...and that's just a cold hard fact....it does play with your mind and heart though...I get better as I get new women..lol

Maybe. My SB does all that you've said and more (as I'm sure yours does more than you just posted). It wouldn't work if she didn't. But at the end of the day who knows? You can't even always know about your spouse so expecting to know universally about your SB -- who you pay -- well there is no guarantees. Can you make best guesses? Of course. Mind you all this is said against the consideration that a significant number of guys posting here are cheating on their SO. So expecting it not of somebody else I can't buy.
Here's the thing. Women and Men lie to themselves. I don't. I lied to myself for 6-8 mos with an ex and I learned from that experience. The eyes don't lie on most girls. Actions are very telling.

Again an SB spending or wanting to spend lots of time with you shows you that she is at minimum very interested in you. A girl telling you often she loves you is extremely telling.

Here's the thing. Women and Men lie to themselves. I don't. I lied to myself for 6-8 mos with an ex and I learned from that experience. The eyes don't lie on most girls. Actions are very telling
I'm a practicalist so I don't lie to myself either while at the same time on many thing I'm a wishful thinker.

Again an SB spending or wanting to spend lots of time with you shows you that she is at minimum very interested in you. A girl telling you often she loves you is extremely telling.
I know for a fact that my main SB wants to see me. Unrefutable statements and evidence to that. But if I didn't pay her I'd think it would crumble. As much as she may enjoy me she needs the money and things I'm providing to her. I would like to think we're lifelong friends even if we stop the sugaring but time will have to stand that test.

I'm a practicalist so I don't lie to myself either while at the same time on many thing I'm a wishful thinker.

I know for a fact that my main SB wants to see me. Unrefutable statements and evidence to that. But if I didn't pay her I'd think it would crumble. As much as she may enjoy me she needs the money and things I'm providing to her. I would like to think we're lifelong friends even if we stop the sugaring but time will have to stand that test.
Then why doubt yourself. I know if I stopped paying my SB we would still see each other. However she would eventually feel bad cause. She would think I know he could help me. Why doesn't he? She would have to work someplace I wouldn't want her to work most likely and then what could I say. Since I don't help her not much I could say.

How old are you? How old is she? How do you two get along? Sex with me and my SB is magnetic. Last two times she told me she had multiple orgasms and she said she came like she's never cum before. Her wetness and her eyes during and her sounds and how wild she was riding makes me aware she is being truthful. My SB during sex tells me she loves me. I'm not sure if i can recall any other girl doing that. Perhaps one. She tells me EVERYTHING about her past and now. She said shes only loved one other person other than me. And I'm the best thing that has happened to her.

I know for a fact that some absolutely do like older guys and not just for the money, we've seen this even on the SA thread where some guys claim that they do not need to make a donation.
You really don’t believe their claims? I know I don’t. I believe it’s a very very low percent that’s actual true for. And I believe it’s guys stroking their ego. Or the guy taking advantage of the girl just being to shy or embarrassed to ask for it cause he was the first guy they saw.

You really don’t believe their claims? I know I don’t. I believe it’s a very very low percent that’s actual true for. And I believe it’s guys stroking their ego. Or the guy taking advantage of the girl just being to shy or embarrassed to ask for it cause he was the first guy they saw.
Some of it may be the guy taking advantage. Actually most of it. However there are a few who look at the SB site as a dating site. However the majority of them like 95pct + are looking for money.