Stupidest Woman in the US. Contest

There's that line from Annie Hall about trying to date a girl from the Eisenhower administration.

"I was trying to do to her what she was trying to do to the country."

Originally posted by justlooking
We know for a fact his successor had female interns.
You can't comare those two administrations in the sex department. One was led by a playboy. The other was led by a guy who was a bald ugly old fart by the time he got to the oval office.

I believe that Eisenhower and Kruschev together represtented the ugliest looking pair of rival world leaders in history.

æ

I grant you Brezhnev. Those eyebrows were really scary. He looked like a character from the Munsters.

But Nixon was an Adonis compared to Eisenhower.

æ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stupidest Woman in the US. Contest

Originally posted by jseah
Common items for you and I, but probably not common to her. Based on her age, I would guess that she probably have never actually went grocery shopping before (mom did all the shopping and cooking), and since she grew up in an era when Charlie the Tuna was not a TV commercial regular, she was going just by the name of the product. Also, buffalo wings was a fairly regional item to the Northeast until just the past 10-15 years or so (heck, I never even tried buffalo wings until I was 19).
Actually, Charlie the Tuna pushed Starkist (R) Tuna...

I watched too much tv back then :(

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
No question, Ms. Simpson is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. But most people aren't. That doesn't mean that they are inherently without value, or should just be dismissed so casually, with an attitude of "but at least she's hot enough to fuck." I know plenty of men who aren't "so hot," and they're not going to win any Nobel prizes, either, but there's plenty about them that's great, and I like them anyway. Not for what they're not, but for what they are.

There's more to any person than their IQ or "fuckability," is all I'm saying. Don't throw the babe out with the bathwater...
And it's smart to include male candidates in the "Stupidest Woman" thread?

Read this in yesterdays paper.How a few years ago when mariah carey flipped out.People started saying dont do a mariah when they started flipping out.There is a new phrase about./Dont do a jessica.Which is doing something stupid or being a spoiled brat in general.Was even used on CNN. HAHAHA

UPdate: It must pay to be stupid.Since MTV just reupped the jessica simpson show for next year.Why would you do this again if you were her.When all she is doing is giving radio dj's and talk show hosts lots of material

NOYL

Poster Child for Birth Control (ironic, no?)
It seems that Ms. Simpson has just signed a contract to do a speaking tour of Ivy League schools with Harvard being the first stop.

Good for her!!!!

Originally posted by NOYL
It seems that Ms. Simpson has just signed a contract to do a speaking tour of Ivy League schools with Harvard being the first stop.
So who looks stupid now... the people paying her to speak- knowing full well she has nothing to say, or the ditzy blonde cashing all that money at the bank for saying nothing. And not having to suck anyone's dick in the process...

There could be more to this girl than meets the eye...

Regards,

Pop

Ps-- actually if she sucks some dick she could make some serious under the table money... hmmmm.

Last edited: