Stupidest Woman in the US. Contest

Re: Re: Stupidest Woman in the US. Contest

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
would render a great number of UG players equally useless, IMHO.

Not me, Im putting the food on alot of tables for alot of kids whose mothers happen to suck dick for a living.
not to mention, clothes, trips to disney, eyeglasses, etc.....

Re: NEWS FLASH!

Originally posted by justlooking
Men who read whoreboards include sexist mysogynists who objectify women!

Film at 11.
So what, just let it go? If I had a dollar for every time I do...

Sorry, Truth, I know what you're saying: but sometimes it just gets to me...

BMM, I've said it before: you're a good man. :)

JSEAH .That is true.But she is also spoiled beyond belief.She said and I quote this is the first time in my life I ever had to pick up after myself.She has no idea about laundry cooking anything.And that is true about chicken of the sea.but if she is traveling touring all over the country.Almost every hotel has buffalo wings as an appeiezer for room service.

Re: NEWS FLASH!

Men who read whoreboards include sexist mysogynists who objectify women!

Film at 11.
It's single reason why I now believe that mixed PMB's (or just about any MB) can never be honest and forthright.

Women just don't get that the men they know.... Are NOT the men they think they know.

Re: Re: NEWS FLASH!

Originally posted by VV
Women just don't get that the men they know.... Are NOT the men they think they know.
Oh, I get it, alright. And I have long maintained the same point, about what men think they know, about the women know...

Originally posted by larry1017
JSEAH .That is true.But she is also spoiled beyond belief.She said and I quote this is the first time in my life I ever had to pick up after myself.She has no idea about laundry cooking anything.And that is true about chicken of the sea.but if she is traveling touring all over the country.Almost every hotel has buffalo wings as an appeiezer for room service.
Yeah, but ALL the pop stars are spoiled. I remember reading about the "requirements" that many of the stars have for their dressing rooms.....like J-Lo has to have white roses, and Mariah Carey has to have bottles of Cristal.

Do you remember that episode where they were packing to go to the Caribbean? Their bedroom looked like a bomb had went off in there, with clothes strewn all over the place.

Of course, from watching 2 or 3 episodes of their show (yes, nothing else was on), it is pretty evident that Jessica, while very beautiful, is extremely high maintenance......I give their marriage 2 years, tops.

At least the "head" is right.
Yes, but you might be surprised, just how many people are shocked to discover that that's what it's made from, and can't eat it anymore, once they know...

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
Yes, but you might be surprised, just how many people are shocked to discover that that's what it's made from, and can't eat it anymore, once they know...
Okay, now I'm afraid to ask. What is it made from?

A complete aside...

My favorite cookbook of all time is still the original edition of the Joy of Cooking.

The chapter on game is absolutely hilarious. The section entitled "About Squirrel" is particularly funny (with accompanying diagrams showing white-gloved hands and high-heeled feet stepping on the squirrel during skinning)

æ