Stupidest Woman in the US. Contest

I was just listening to stern this morning.They played a clip from that newlwed show with jessica simpson and nick whatever.That girl has to be the stupidest person ever. He said something about rigamortis(not sure if i spelled it right).She said riga what.Whats that.Thank god she is hot.And can sing otherwise.She would be kinda useless

Whose your nomination?

Re: Lisa Guerrero

Originally posted by devils 1 fan
Lisa Guerrero of Monday Night Football is one dumb, hot-looking lady. She has no idea what she is talking about.
She has no clue about football or sports in general. We all know she was put there for eye candy anyway. But to be quite honest I am all for eyecandy but I dont care for it mixed with my sports.

I caught that show with Jessica Simpson and I have the same opinion. She is stupid but I want to add childish, spoiled and annoying to that list.

My vote goes for Ms Guerrero though.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Lisa Guerrero

Originally posted by Psychosis
I caught that show with Jessica Simpson and I have the same opinion. She is stupid but I want to add childish, spoiled and annoying to that list.
So does that mean you wouldn't do her if given the chance?

Re: Lisa Guerrero

Originally posted by devils 1 fan
Lisa Guerrero of Monday Night Football is one dumb, hot-looking lady. She has no idea what she is talking about.
Ms Guerrero may be lacking knowledge in the area of football. However, someone that can get a gig on national TV in prime time is probably not too dumb. Her current exposure, even if it's only for this season, should guarantee her many additional employment opportunities over at least the next 10 years. Evedn if she got the job by spreading her legs, she still had to do it at the right time and for the right people.

Jessica Simpson thought that Chicken of the Sea was actually chicken. She also said that she would not eat Buffalo Wings because she refuses to eat Buffalo.

Lisa Guerrerro cannot possibly be that dumb.

That was the other funny one spaz.I couldnt remember that one.I have to set that stupid show on my tivo.When I get home today.I have to see that.But damn she is hott.

Originally posted by larry1017
I was just listening to stern this morning.They played a clip from that newlwed show with jessica simpson and nick whatever.That girl has to be the stupidest person ever. He said something about rigamortis(not sure if i spelled it right).She said riga what.Whats that.Thank god she is hot.And can sing otherwise.She would be kinda useless.
The term (for both your and Ms. Simpson's edification) is "rigor mortis."

She's hot and she can sing, otherwise she's useless? You just said a great deal more about your own limitations than about hers. Applying similar standards to males would render a great number of UG players equally useless, IMHO.

Re: Re: Re: Lisa Guerrero

Originally posted by Phantom
So does that mean you wouldn't do her if given the chance?
Now Now lets not go crazy!! A girl having a brain is not one of my requirements to screw her. As a matter of fact the dumber the better.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Stupidest Woman in the US. Contest

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
The term (for both your and Ms. Simpson's edification) is "rigor mortis."

She's hot and she can sing, otherwise she's useless? You just said a great deal more about your own limitations than about hers. Applying similar standards to males would render a great number of UG players equally useless, IMHO.
And what would you call a person who believes that Chicken of the Sea is actually chicken and that buffalo wings are made out of buffalos?

No question, Ms. Simpson is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. But most people aren't. That doesn't mean that they are inherently without value, or should just be dismissed so casually, with an attitude of "but at least she's hot enough to fuck." I know plenty of men who aren't "so hot," and they're not going to win any Nobel prizes, either, but there's plenty about them that's great, and I like them anyway. Not for what they're not, but for what they are.

There's more to any person than their IQ or "fuckability," is all I'm saying. Don't throw the babe out with the bathwater...

Re: Re: Re: Stupidest Woman in the US. Contest

And what would you call a person who believes that Chicken of the Sea is actually chicken and that buffalo wings are made out of buffalos?
lack of knowledge is all relative........

open up a can of Chicken of the Sea or place a plate of buffalo wings in front of someone from another country that have never had any exposure to these "icons" of our culture and they might answer the same............

it's like the show Street Smarts......you would be surprised how little people know.........

if you look at the facts......Jessica is what, 20? 21? What about all those studies of high school students that says a majority of students cannot name all 50 state capitals, and misnamed countries by looking at a world map?

you can't compare her non-college educated knowledge at her age to your knowledge at twice (or more) her age.

I suppose a chemist could also consider you stupid and ignorant just because you* cannot (well, at least I can't) come up with the exact molecular make-up of poly-vinyl chloride, when he/she has it memorized.

*Phantom, I'm not singling you out, just referring to the collective "you" since I was replying to your post

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Stupidest Woman in the US. Contest

Originally posted by jseah
lack of knowledge is all relative........

open up a can of Chicken of the Sea or place a plate of buffalo wings in front of someone from another country that have never had any exposure to these "icons" of our culture and they might answer the same............
But then Jessica Simpson is not from another country. And Chicken of the Sea tuna and buffalo wings are two pretty common items.

And no offense was taken.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
How abouuutttt .... Kimmie?

(ducking)

Seriously though, is there a chance that she can just be putting everyone on with the whole "dumb blonde" schtick, knowing there's a lot of people who'll only tune in to see the next stupid thing she says?

As for Cat, you know i love ya but you saw what the title of this thread was. How did you think the discussion was gonna go? Let it go and let the guys have their fun.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stupidest Woman in the US. Contest

But then Jessica Simpson is not from another country. And Chicken of the Sea tuna and buffalo wings are two pretty common items.
Common items for you and I, but probably not common to her. Based on her age, I would guess that she probably have never actually went grocery shopping before (mom did all the shopping and cooking), and since she grew up in an era when Charlie the Tuna was not a TV commercial regular, she was going just by the name of the product. Also, buffalo wings was a fairly regional item to the Northeast until just the past 10-15 years or so (heck, I never even tried buffalo wings until I was 19).