Stripper Chit-Chat II

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Then you should fit right in, we really only talk about audio equipment, restaurants, politics and about who Slinky is fucking for free at the moment. I cant remember the last time we talked about whoring...

Slippery Slopes and Champagne Rooms

A few weeks ago, I went to a strip club close to where I work to kill some time after work to avoid the worst of rush-hour traffic. I'm not even sure if it would qualify as a "strip club" for most of you, more of a neighborhood bikini bar I guess. Anyway, I got a LD from one girl who looked cute, but the mileage was nothing to write home about. A little later, I saw a dancer who was exactly my type -- pretty face (in a girl-next-door sort of way), thin body, petite frame, looked around 5'2" or so... very hot. I got a LD with her when she got off stage, and the mileage was pretty much the same as the last, but we ended up talking about computers during the LD and I ended up opting for 3 LD's. Finally I asked her about the champagne room (I'd never been up to it, I'd never been solicited to go to it, but I'd heard the DJ mention it) and decided to head up to it. In the champagne room, the mileage that day was STILL not much to write home about other than some LFK toward the end and major grindage, but with her being pretty much my physical ideal it was quite nice, though I wasn't sure if it was a good value for the money (total of $$$, half to her and half to the house to buy the champagne). Anyway, she told me what days she works there and told me I should come back and see her again.

Well, last night I did. After sitting at the bar for about 20 minutes or so, she came out and saw me. She recognized me right away, I got a big greeting from her with a big hug and a kiss and she asked if I wanted to go upstairs with her again. I admitted that was the whole reason I was there that night, so we went upstairs. Right from the start, the mileage was CONSIDERABLY higher than last time. DFK, petting the kitty, stick-shifting, bikini top and bottom shifted from their normal position, etc. 30 minutes of major grindage like this. Totally awesome. I'm head-over-heels in lust. Anyway, at the end of the session we were talking before I left. She was asking me about my wife, prying to find out about the "problems" in our relationship (there aren't any), and I told her I didn't want to talk about that. She told me repeatedly that she doesn't do this sort of stuff with everybody, but that she really feels like she hit it off with me, that we have great chemistry. We talked about all kinds of things last night after the session -- kids, relationships, the war on terror, aviation (I'm a private pilot), the military.... She told me about a guy she used to see in the champagne room that she had given her number to. He had told her during their first session that he had just recently broken up with his girlfriend, etc. Anyway, she told me how one day she came in to work to find this guy getting a LD from another dancer, and she was totally pissed. (What did she THINK he was there for?) At the end of the conversation, she told me she loves me. (I replied "Thank you." What was I supposed to say?)

Anyway, I feel that if I wanted to try to pursue the sort of session that JL often gets from his stripper friends, this would be one to try it with. I've never done that before (seen a stripper outside the club), but she expressed interest in my taking her flying sometime. I got the feeling that last night her phone number may have been mine for the asking, if only I'd asked. So I feel I'm now sitting on the edge of that slippery slope... what to do, what to do.................

Well, if you don't mind my weighing in with the disclosure that I've only bedded a handful of strippers outside of clubs, never seen the inside of a champagne room, and never gave money outright to a stripper but have spent a few bucks on them here and there, and enjoyed my time with them, take this for what its worth.

If you were single I'd say go for it. However, you're married and based on the info you gave so far I'd say this chick is throwing out a couple of red flags that could foreseeably jeopardize your marriage. Perhaps I'm giving advice here that is very safe but you said there were no problems with your marriage so you must treasure it and don't want anything to jeapordize it.

If upon only meeting you a second time in a club, says she 'loves' you, pries into your relationship with your wife, talks about kids, and has disclosed how pissed she got when another customer got a dance fom a different stripper*, then you may want to stay away. Plenty of strippers out there that know the deal that you can have a good time with who aren't so obviously tilted.

Then again, you could let her have no personal information, make up a lifestory if she pries, take her to a motel, and fuck her once.

Point is, be careful with this one. I see red flags.

*(although this last one is, imo, not a big deal and is common among girls but given the other red flags, its just another reason to steer clear when taken into account with the other reasons)

Last edited:
Confused,

I think you're right on the money, and in all likelihood I probably will NOT return to that club. I recognize the fact that this girl would probably be an amazing lay. I also recognize the fact that this girl is either telling me what she THINKS I want to hear or has some emotional issues. (I failed to reveal the one about where she said that while she wants to have kids someday, on the other hand who knows if she'll even be ALIVE ten years from now.) I suspect heavily it's the second scenario -- a few screws loose. I'm sure she's not the only stripper with emotional issues. Hell, I don't even know if hers are any greater than most.

I DO think she'd be an amazing lay, though. You know, my brother and I look a lot alike. JL, if you really ARE my brother, perhaps you could pick up where I left off and tell me the details and I could live vicariously through you....

(In case anyone is wondering, I'm KIDDING about that last part....)

Yeah, every once in a while, we have to think with the big head, especially if we have a lot to lose.

Yeah, A LOT of strippers have emotional problems. Look, if it weren't for all sorts of women with emotional problems, I'd hardly ever get laid.

Forget the song 'thank heaven for little girls'.

My song is 'thank heaven for needy, emotionally fucked up, insecure girls'.*

(At least if all we're talking about is getting laid)

Last edited:
I remembered one more conversation, less than 2 years old.
I was set up with a dancer, out of Paterson, or Paramus, some part of Jersey with a P. Dont remember home town.
She called me to set up a date
We went back and forth for a while, and there was a discrepancy over the price she first quoted me.
Me:I dont know, after you set the price, now you want to change it.
Her:Im not an accountant, I made a little mistake.
Me:But once you agree on a price, well, its like a contract, a verbal contract
Her:what are you, a lawyer?
Me:no, but now youre adding 100 to the total cost.
Her:Im sorry, I added wrong, what do you want to do?
Me:Can I ask you something?
Her:sure
Me:Let me ask you upfront, some personal questions, this way we both dont have to waste time if both of us arent happy with the deal.
Her:Ok, whatta wanna know
Me:Do you offer GFE?
Her:I really dont do this, Im a dancer, so tell me what you mean exactly, nothing was told to me, just that youd pay me
Me:Well....this is hard, I dont want to sound like a bad guy or anything, but Im looking foward to having a fun time
Her:me too, so whats the problem
Me:part of what I said, GFE, means I dont like oral sex with a condom on, once again, Im sorry for being so to the point.
Her:Girls really do oral sex and make you wear a condom?
Me:Dont worry about the extra 100, Its no big deal to me.

justme

homo economicus
JF should probably note that JL's relationships with strippers have a strict commercial undertone and that his woman seems to be hinting at other things.

ok, since noone else is posting today, heres a funny one.
Scene: Kennedy airport, around 5 years ago.
Me and a girl I asked to take a trip with me. Rare, I never asked a girl to fly with me anywhere up until that point.

We were standing in the terminal, waiting on a line at our gate to get seats.

We were looking at all the other gates to see where all the other people were going.

Me:Uh, they are going to Detroit. Cold, snow, urggh!
Her:hey, they are going to Puerta Porto(not sure exactly what second word was, it was years ago, and it was a translation of the word gate, under the gate sign)
It kinda looked like this
GATE3
Puerta
Purto

Her:I wonder if they have a nice beach there.

I just laughed to myself, I was really scared, but she was pretty cute,young, and made me feel good.

Sorry to bring up a dead thread, but since i'm new here just thought i'd chime in.

I actually enjoy the conversations i have with strippers, and honestly i find very few who can actually hold (or want to hold) a decent conversation about somthing other than tits and lapdances. It's part of the game some see it. I have no problems declining LD offers if the conversation wasnt of "substance"......it's not just about the visual/physical, it's also has some erotic/sensualness to it when you get to know the person a littlei guess i'm a woman like that.

But similarly, an enjoyable part (cerebral) of the experience is the truth truth lie feel i get when talking to them...what to take as face value and what is part of their game.

On that note, do people typically use a "hobby" name or just their regular name.

Another story to share...

Several years ago, I frequented this great joint in Ontario, Canada whenever I went back to Buffal, NY (my hometown). Well, this particular time, me and a couple friends are in town for the Bills - 49ers game. Friday night, we go up to the place (Private Eyes) and enjoy the usual types of things. This place has no real security and the girls really allow tons of roaming and play during LDs. Well, my one buddy decides to wear this full 49ers jogging suit into the club. Now, he is a big guy and I am a big guy and he is the KING of BS. So, soon enough, all the dancers thought we we 49ers. He said he was a coach and I was a TE and our 3rd friend was the kicker. I ended up having multiple LDs with this spinner from Montreal. She really went for the whole 49er thing and ended up giving me her phone number. I called her a few times and the next time I went up I rented a hotel room and we went at it until 5 am. I also hooked up with her at her house a few months later. As time went by, I told her I had retired from the NFL.

The part I will never forget is the line of strippers trying to get to us as they thought we were part of the 49ers. That was quite a power rush. I can understand how these guys get caught up in that whole scene.

just this last one, then no more from me.

Atlantic City, Taj, Suite on 46th floor.Ocean side, right.
the girl, wont mention her name.
I felt as if I sunk to new depths of depravity the first 4 hours of our afternoon after we checked in. No limits. I mean none.
I fucked her so hard up the ass, I was sore. Gagging blow jobs, facials with her mouth open and lapping like a dog at my come....you get the picture.

Anyway, its dinner time.
Reservation, even though its a weeknight, at MarkAnthonys, but we decided to do the steakhouse instead.
So while were waiting to be seated, I ask her if shed like a drink, in the lounge adjacent to the restaurant.
We sit.
Her:What are you going to drink?
Me: I dont drink alcohol.
Her:Really? So why do you want to sit at the bar?
Me: I thought youd like a drink.
Her:Are you trying to get me drunk?(she was giggling slightly)
Me:What?
Her:I get really wild in bed when Im drunk.

I only let her get one drink, I feared for my life.
Just found this thread and I have to say...

YOU DA MAN!

I would have loved to see a chick like that! Oh, I'd have let her drink some more though LOL

Another story to share...

Several years ago, I frequented this great joint in Ontario, Canada whenever I went back to Buffal, NY (my hometown). Well, this particular time, me and a couple friends are in town for the Bills - 49ers game. Friday night, we go up to the place (Private Eyes) and enjoy the usual types of things. This place has no real security and the girls really allow tons of roaming and play during LDs. Well, my one buddy decides to wear this full 49ers jogging suit into the club. Now, he is a big guy and I am a big guy and he is the KING of BS. So, soon enough, all the dancers thought we we 49ers. He said he was a coach and I was a TE and our 3rd friend was the kicker. I ended up having multiple LDs with this spinner from Montreal. She really went for the whole 49er thing and ended up giving me her phone number. I called her a few times and the next time I went up I rented a hotel room and we went at it until 5 am. I also hooked up with her at her house a few months later. As time went by, I told her I had retired from the NFL.

The part I will never forget is the line of strippers trying to get to us as they thought we were part of the 49ers. That was quite a power rush. I can understand how these guys get caught up in that whole scene.

You should be ashamed of yourself! How dare you misrepresent yourself within a strip club.

Young Marine customer: Hey, are you going on stage soon?

Me: Yup, I'm actually up next.

Marine: I just got back from Iraq three days ago. I'm so fucking excited to see your boobs.

(this was said with complete, dead-pan sincerity)

So, I'm giving a guy a lap dance over in the lap dance area of my club, which is comprised of several small couches all lined up next to eachother. From the couch next to me, I observe this scene:

Dancer: Stop touching me.

Customer: I'm not touching you. (he's groping her thigh)

Dancer: Yes you are. Stop it.

Customer: I won't get you in trouble.

Dancer: If you don't stop doing that, I'm stopping the dance.

This is only funny because she continues her crappy lap dance thoughout the entire conversation - she's like, yelling at the guy and rubbing her ass and boobs all over him at the same time.

my first lapdance

It was my first strip club experience and found it very nice. no extras and the ld areas have some surveillance according to the first dancer i saw. I hope not tape, just cam. The lap dance was very nice and the grind simulates a vigorous screw really, so i was surprised not really knowing before this what exactly the lapdance is and what all the hoopla is . now i know.

I was wondering if guys give tips or just the 20 that i pay the dude who sends me in with the girl. Since there's no extras, all legal and everything. does the girl get enough pay to make it worth her while? Or was i incredibly cheap? any guidance is appreciated.