Stripper Chit-Chat II

A conversation I had a couple of weeks ago with a young Russian dancer about gas lines and rationing in NYC following the storm:

Me: Yesterday I waited on line an hour and a half for gas, and now they've started gas rationing.

Her: Rationing? What do you mean?

Me: The City says only some people can buy gas on certain days. And there's long lines at the gas stations.

Her: Wow, that's crazy!

Me: What do mean that's crazy. You people invented the idea.

Her: Huh?

Me: You know, like back in the old days, Soviet Union, bread lines and all that.

Her: Oh yeah . . . so you stole our idea!

I guess that classic Cold War Russian attitude toward Americans lives on!

A conversation I had a couple of weeks ago with a young Russian dancer about gas lines and rationing in NYC following the storm:

Me: Yesterday I waited on line an hour and a half for gas, and now they've started gas rationing.

Her: Rationing? What do you mean?

Me: The City says only some people can buy gas on certain days. And there's long lines at the gas stations.

Her: Wow, that's crazy!

Me: What do mean that's crazy. You people invented the idea.

Her: Huh?

Me: You know, like back in the old days, Soviet Union, bread lines and all that.

Her: Oh yeah . . . so you stole our idea!

I guess that classic Cold War Russian attitude toward Americans lives on!
She is probably too young to have any recollection of that. Ask someone under 25 who is Ronald Reagan and what is he known for?

драйвера

драйвера depo ego 8510
драйвера принтер canon s300 http://stasdrivers47.ru/01-05-2013-drayver-realtek-high-definition-audio-versii-r166.html gprs драйвер samsung x 120
драйвера canoscan line-20
3d анаглиф драйвер http://taskmanager15.ru/1946-quickcam-express-drayver.html драйвер самсунга x140 crfxfnm
драйвер на принте hp psc 1210 all-in-one
винчестер 40 gb lacie mobileharddrive des драйверы http://yuriy-driver666.ru/3573-drayvera-xerox-phaser-3110.html драйвера для запуска программы windows
драйвера для ethernet контроллера attansic l1

Definitely one of the best threads in all of UG! Good thing I have something to share, otherwise I'd feel guilty for getting so much joy out of reading all these posts.

Vegas. Hammered on the strip with my brother. Limo stops and asks if we want free ride and entry into strip club. Sure.

Sipping scotch, stripper on my lap.

her: Nice suit. Who's the designer?

me: Kohl's.

her: Ooh, I don't know him. is he new?

Last edited:
Wednesday night I am at some Delilah's Den in Toms River. Nice place .... all naked, no booze sold there but you can bring in 4 beers. $20 cover and I think the soda's/water they sell is like $15 ... can't remember - I only got one bottle of water. Bunch of good looking girls. Some whiet girls, WOC and 1 latina. I guess Russians don't travel too far south into Jersey. Had some good LDs which are $20 a song. VIP is 125 for 15 minutes. mileage varies with the dancers. This week some 30 something blonde gets my attention on stage. She says thanks and I tip her. She's wearing some nice perfume:

ME: You smell nice!

HER: I am no cheap stripper I take care of the way I look, smell and behave like a lady!

5 minutes later in the VIP:

HER: for 50 I will give you a great HJ ... 100 gets you a great BJ. for 150 we can get even crazier!

so much for acting like a lady and not being a cheap stripper.