Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

It’s been bad . Went last Thursday going into Friday . And Saturday going into Sunday . Thursday they had a sting operation. They had two chopped wsw . The way you can tell was the two girls were standing on the sidewalk.
Wow I guess since sex decriminalized for the ladies that the new target is “John’s” and “Pimps” so guys better know the ladies otherwise your picture could be in the NY Post. So be safe out there.

I drove by last night, they have a mobile command center parked on Gerogia and Cozine... Still had like 3 girls walking around gerogia towards flatlands side
They target is not the girls. It’s the John’s and pimps.

Just like 40th rd in Flushing when the post wrote the story the block got cleaned out. Now the penn stroll is the target and what neighborhood will the ladies end up in? They should learn from the Flushing case as ladies are now spread all over downtown flushing. I can see them cleaning out the area and then planting undercover decoy to bust John’s and hope pimps will try to recruit the ladies. That would put some feathers in their hats And give them talking points that they did something. Lol

Wow I guess since sex decriminalized for the ladies that the new target is “John’s” and “Pimps” so guys better know the ladies otherwise your picture could be in the NY Post. So be safe out there.

They target is not the girls. It’s the John’s and pimps.

Just like 40th rd in Flushing when the post wrote the story the block got cleaned out. Now the penn stroll is the target and what neighborhood will the ladies end up in? They should learn from the Flushing case as ladies are now spread all over downtown flushing. I can see them cleaning out the area and then planting undercover decoy to bust John’s and hope pimps will try to recruit the ladies. That would put some feathers in their hats And give them talking points that they did something. Lol
Well there were some decoys last Thursday . It was obvious. I was wondering tho what neighborhood will they flood to next. The Cozine/penn track date backs to the 60s-70s I’ve heard .
How long ago was this about flushing . I started this hobby 2016ish and didn’t see anything in 40rd. Only got lucky once. I gotta visit downtown flushing then. Anywhere specific if you don’t mind sharing ?

Well there were some decoys last Thursday . It was obvious. I was wondering tho what neighborhood will they flood to next. The Cozine/penn track date backs to the 60s-70s I’ve heard .
How long ago was this about flushing . I started this hobby 2016ish and didn’t see anything in 40rd. Only got lucky once. I gotta visit downtown flushing then. Anywhere specific if you don’t mind sharing ?
Roosevelt Ave across from Macy's. 40th road at corner of Main Street. And across on the other side of Main Street.

West side of Main Street between Roosevelt Ave and 39th Ave.

And lastly on Roosevelt Ave one block west of Main Street by Tous Jours (or something like. The name is close or similar)

I'm hoping others will add other spots in not aware of.

The ladies in flushing would take you to a place instead of the car on Penn. Look across from Macy’s on Roosevelt Ave. Out in front of McDonald’s on main and 40th rd. Across from mc Donald and 39th and main.

If you don't mind cruising Roosevelt Ave:
Between BQE and 74th St, South side by bicycle shop, daytime only
76th St, just north of Roosey - hit and miss
Between 78 and 79, North side, daytime only
Between 80 and 81, South side, daytime only
Britton Ave, South of Roosey, both east side (tattoo parlor- 24 hours) and west side (just re-opened)
88 to 90 Sts, both sides, 24 hours
Junction Blvd, just north of Roosy on west side of street. There are at least 2, but they seen to close by 11pm
Between 102 and 103, South side, 24 hours
I'm probably forgetting a few, but this should get you started.

Disclaimer - I only know girls are at these locations. I have not sampled the talent at the majority of these places, I've just passed by at various times of the day and night.
Also parking can be very difficult in these neighborhoods, especially at night.

If you don't mind cruising Roosevelt Ave:
Between BQE and 74th St, South side by bicycle shop, daytime only
76th St, just north of Roosey - hit and miss
Between 78 and 79, North side, daytime only
Between 80 and 81, South side, daytime only
Britton Ave, South of Roosey, both east side (tattoo parlor- 24 hours) and west side (just re-opened)
88 to 90 Sts, both sides, 24 hours
Junction Blvd, just north of Roosy on west side of street. There are at least 2, but they seen to close by 11pm
Between 102 and 103, South side, 24 hours
I'm probably forgetting a few, but this should get you started.

Disclaimer - I only know girls are at these locations. I have not sampled the talent at the majority of these places, I've just passed by at various times of the day and night.
Also parking can be very difficult in these neighborhoods, especially at night.
Walter1271995,

These places are located in Corona and Jackson Heights. The place I listed are in Flushing. For the flushing spots you best bet is to park your car and walk around. All these spot you need find parking as the ladies have a spot nearby. Good Luck on your Journey.

I was there a few days ago. Lots of women out there. Just walk around by the 7 train. They always stand out in front of McDonalds and across street from McDonalds. Also under the construction. And across street from Macys. They are all over. But the girl i picked up warned me about plain clothes police being there. I don't know if it was just a sales pitch so that i say with her next time. Or if it was true

I was there a few days ago. Lots of women out there. Just walk around by the 7 train. They always stand out in front of McDonalds and across street from McDonalds. Also under the construction. And across street from Macys. They are all over. But the girl i picked up warned me about plain clothes police being there. I don't know if it was just a sales pitch so that i say with her next time. Or if it was true
Not sure why plain clothes would matter to the ladies as sex is decriminalized. If you said decoy then people should worry.

Her english was not good and honestly i didn't know there was a difference between plain clothes or decoy either but what she was trying to warn me about was female cops posing as working girls
Not sure why plain clothes would matter to the ladies as sex is decriminalized. If you said decoy then people should worry.

Her english was not good and honestly i didn't know there was a difference between plain clothes or decoy either but what she was trying to warn me about was female cops posing as working girls
Which lady told you this? Was she working 40th rd, across Macy’s, prince and Roosevelt, 39th and main ? Or in Corona and Jackson heights on Roosevelt?

Which lady told you this? Was she working 40th rd, across Macy’s, prince and Roosevelt, 39th and main ? Or in Corona and Jackson heights on Roosevelt?
Her name was Ana. She was very small. Like under 5 feet and skinny. Standing in front of McDonalds in Flushing. She has a tiny room by where the construction is going on.

Any update to the decoy situation in flushing if there is in fact a situation?
I haven’t seen her around when I’m there. But what I did notice the other day was 2 Asian ladies with tattoos on legs and arm was standing on main across the street from McDonald’s and what look like a pimp standing about a foot away with his arm cross against his chest. I have never seen those ladies in the area so I not sure what to make of it but don think it’s popo.

Not sure if this belongs here,
Mod note: no it didn't so I moved it to this thread.
but here goes. Took a ride to Brooklyn to the cozine stroll about 4 am this morning. It was busy with alot of scantily clad wocs. It reminded me of 11th Ave in nyc In the 80s. $100 seemed to be the going price for a cbj, didn't ask about anything else. Couldn't find any sw willing to do bbj, at least the good looking ones. I picked up a short caramel skin red head 18 to 20 years old and went with the cbj. She had a very toned body probably from all the walking in high heels and lingerie. She had excellent technique and suction and DT. Blew in the bag after a few minutes. Cleaned up and headed home.

Not sure if this belongs here,
Mod note: no it didn't so I moved it to this thread.
but here goes. Took a ride to Brooklyn to the cozine stroll about 4 am this morning. It was busy with alot of scantily clad wocs. It reminded me of 11th Ave in nyc In the 80s. $100 seemed to be the going price for a cbj, didn't ask about anything else. Couldn't find any sw willing to do bbj, at least the good looking ones. I picked up a short caramel skin red head 18 to 20 years old and went with the cbj. She had a very toned body probably from all the walking in high heels and lingerie. She had excellent technique and suction and DT. Blew in the bag after a few minutes. Cleaned up and headed home.
Inflation is a bitch.. bbj..$10 back in the 80's