Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

This morning, for the first time in a long time, I got the distinct feeling that the 2 girls I saw standing together in Cozine were LE. They were the only 2 out (the more you see, the less likely any of them are cops). The black girl on her phone could have been real, but there was something not right about the white girl dressed like some sort of aryan Heidi fantasy with the bib shorts and the pony tails... I thought maybe Latina when I saw her from a distance, but looked and sounded pretty white up close, which is kind of rare around there (I always say good morning as I pass thru). I was just driving thru, so I kept on going. This was about 7am today.

This morning, for the first time in a long time, I got the distinct feeling that the 2 girls I saw standing together in Cozine were LE. They were the only 2 out (the more you see, the less likely any of them are cops). The black girl on her phone could have been real, but there was something not right about the white girl dressed like some sort of aryan Heidi fantasy with the bib shorts and the pony tails... I thought maybe Latina when I saw her from a distance, but looked and sounded pretty white up close, which is kind of rare around there (I always say good morning as I pass thru). I was just driving thru, so I kept on going. This was about 7am today.
There's actually been a lot of White and Latina girls out there lately. It's been quite the variety as of recent. Usually it was a majority BSW stroll but not recently.

Honestly it probably was not LE, but I'm always iffy about picking up when there's only 1 or 2 out. That always gives off the vibe of LE.

There was one time back in the day on the Flushing stroll that I almost got caught up in a sting. There was one white girl on the corner alone and I had the feeling she was LE, but I kept driving around to confirm. Well I was correct. After a few times around the block, DT's surrounded my car and pulled me out the car like I was wanted for murder. They illegally searched my car without my permission and had nothing to arrest me for. They really abused their authority that night but I was just happy to be a free man since I almost contemplated picking her up at first.

The one girl I picked up ik she wasn't Le but just in case. I lowered her top in the car driving before she offered anything at any rate. I never ever bring up money first and with bp girls and sw girls this onetime. Physical contact or her getting undressed gets started first.

The one girl I picked up ik she wasn't Le but just in case. I lowered her top in the car driving before she offered anything at any rate. I never ever bring up money first and with bp girls and sw girls this onetime. Physical contact or her getting undressed gets started first.
A cop won't get in the car with you.
They will tell you to drive to a side street to waiting cops.

That’s insane, I know it probably was policy since it’s not safe but at the same time it’s 2018 they have drones and tasers that are small....

Under cover cops get into cars with perps every day usually for a drug buy but why wouldn’t they to bust a john I swear I scooped one the other day since I was b omg followed by a parked car that was there and all I said was get in and I never incriminated myself but she was trying to get me to do so... I just kicked her out a block away politely

That’s insane, I know it probably was policy since it’s not safe but at the same time it’s 2018 they have drones and tasers that are small....

Under cover cops get into cars with perps every day usually for a drug buy but why wouldn’t they to bust a john
Because busting a john is a really minor arrest whereas drug busts are worth the risk in that they may be able to trace up the drug trail up to major supplier. I recall two UC getting murdered in the car trying to make a buy from some gun dealers. Was 2003 in Staten Island.

I swear I scooped one the other day since I was b omg followed by a parked car that was there and all I said was get in and I never incriminated myself but she was trying to get me to do so...
She may have been trying to get you to be specific because she needed to know you were not a cop.

I've seen two decoy busts and also had a decoy approach my car. In those cases the decoy walked up to the drivers window and kept just out of reach of the driver. The decoy who approached me did the same and said "what's up" (or some such non-entrapment type phrase) and when I said "just answering my cell — do you need a ride?" She replied no, turned around and went back to her spot. I parked in sight of her and watched as she did same thing with another car except this guy must have ask for an illegal act as he was quickly blocked by a unmarked le car and cuffed by two cops.

Back in the day when I did the street walker thing. They would try to get in my truck from the passenger side so it wasn't as obvious to onlookers. They would also show their tits and some would grab Jr. Once inside.
So a red flag to me would be if they did approach from the driver side And didn't wanna get in Right away.

A few years ago I watched a Wsw set some guy up in Bellport. She was on Montauk hwy and sending potential customers down a side street to waiting cops. Btw, any smart guy would know that she was too clean and healthy looking to be a sw in that shit hole of an area.
I also watched an operation in Hunts pt. Same deal. She sent them to waiting cops. HP hookers always try to jump in. weather you want them to or not.

The guys were forfeiting their cars too.

I would Check the area out before I even make eye contact. If you miss out, better safe than sorry.

.......A few years ago I watched a Wsw set some guy up in Bellport. She was on Montauk hwy and sending potential customers down a side street to waiting cops. .
Setup I saw was that the decoy was standing on corner of a main drag (S.P.) and a side street where the side street was just natural to turn down and stop for her — I actually did to "answer my cell phone". She walked up to the guys car, drivers side, guy rolled down window and engaged her in a short conversation. She immediately turned around and went back to the main drag. Was natural for guy to continue down side street (instead of a U turn) and the catch team was there waiting for him.

....... Btw, any smart guy would know that she was too clean and healthy looking to be a sw in that shit hole of an area....
What you said in general is true but doesn't always follow. Few years back Wyandanch, before Wyandanch Rising, was a total shithole (now its only a partial shithole — I actual saw a couple of times a town employee walking down the streets near the train station using a pickup tool to pick up trash on the curb area; this was 5am and he had a head mounted flashlight to see the stuff as it was dark). Anyway, I was there (few years back) and saw very decent looking, clean,30ish white woman standing there. Gave me "the look" at 5am. Asked her if she needed a ride (I always am a gentleman willing to offer a ride to someone at the train station as the bus service is soooo unreliable), picked her up and we did cop check (she pulled out her tits for me to feel while giving a tug on genius jr) and off to a safe private spot- in industrial area. Had a really good no rush time for 40. She said she was from Huntington area and friend dropped her off so she could make some $. Got her # and hooked up wither couple of times in Huntington until she dropped off the radar.

.......The guys were forfeiting their cars too..
The stings I witnessed, (all during the day, BTW, I guess to show the locals that something was being done) one of the catch team drove the guys car followed by the catch car with the cuffed guy in it to a couple blocks way where a tow truck and a couple of marked cruisers were waiting. They transferred the guy to a cruiser and hooked up his car to the tow truck. Catch car went back to the decoy to set up another sting I assume.

Anyway, are you sure forfeiture applies to something so minor as solicitation? This is not drug dealing so I would think that he would be hit with towing and storage fees — not forfeiture.

Setup I saw was that the decoy was standing on corner of a main drag (S.P.) and a side street where the side street was just natural to turn down and stop for her — I actually did to "answer my cell phone". She walked up to the guys car, drivers side, guy rolled down window and engaged her in a short conversation. She immediately turned around and went back to the main drag. Was natural for guy to continue down side street (instead of a U turn) and the catch team was there waiting for him.

What you said in general is true but doesn't always follow. Few years back Wyandanch, before Wyandanch Rising, was a total shithole (now its only a partial shithole — I actual saw a couple of times a town employee walking down the streets near the train station using a pickup tool to pick up trash on the curb area; this was 5am and he had a head mounted flashlight to see the stuff as it was dark). Anyway, I was there (few years back) and saw very decent looking, clean,30ish white woman standing there. Gave me "the look" at 5am. Asked her if she needed a ride (I always am a gentleman willing to offer a ride to someone at the train station as the bus service is soooo unreliable), picked her up and we did cop check (she pulled out her tits for me to feel while giving a tug on genius jr) and off to a safe private spot- in industrial area. Had a really good no rush time for 40. She said she was from Huntington area and friend dropped her off so she could make some $. Got her # and hooked up wither couple of times in Huntington until she dropped off the radar.

The stings I witnessed, (all during the day, BTW, I guess to show the locals that something was being done) one of the catch team drove the guys car followed by the catch car with the cuffed guy in it to a couple blocks way where a tow truck and a couple of marked cruisers were waiting. They transferred the guy to a cruiser and hooked up his car to the tow truck. Catch car went back to the decoy to set up another sting I assume.

Anyway, are you sure forfeiture applies to something so minor as solicitation? This is not drug dealing so I would think that he would be hit with towing and storage fees — not forfeiture.
That's what I thought at first too. But several guys at the produce market in hp Told me otherwise. This was back when Rudy was trying to clean the city up after the free for all that went on during the Dinkin days.

Thanks.
Sounds like you don't lose your car — the city just make you jump thru some hoops and pay a $500 ransom.

You wouldn't want to have to lose a $30,000 car because you tried to pick up a $30 whore.
I push a q70 I think I would lose my shit if they impounded my car. Straight up ik they would key my shit and fuck up the rims a bit.

Thanks.
Sounds like you don't lose your car — the city just make you jump thru some hoops and pay a $500 ransom.

You wouldn't want to have to lose a $30,000 car because you tried to pick up a $30 whore.
Yes but it sounds like they really skirt the law themselves. Not really siezing the car but using "evidence" as the excuse but for a large fee, they'll accept they don't really need it as evidence .
As usual, the ends justify the means.

And speaking of hazel anyone know of a way to get in touch with her
The numbers I have are no longer working, or at least dont belong to her based on the text msgs that followed. Lol. I suppose if someone posted a new review then slinky wouldn't object to listing the new number since the rules sorta require that.