Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Cozine was decent last night/ this morning. So I finally opted to pick up the big booty girl with small titties and OMG was she worth it. Her titties are smaller than I usually prefer but she has a pretty flat stomach and just a big ole booty lol. Her name is Desiree and I will definitely see her again soon. Unrushed hotel date for 200 and she was so good I even tipped her 60. Got her number and won't hesitate to call her. I passed by Sutphin around 3 am and there were only 2 SW's and they were on the other side btwn South Rd and Liberty Ave. Not sure if there was any activity there after I left to go to Cozine.

Cozine was decent last night/ this morning. So I finally opted to pick up the big booty girl with small titties and OMG was she worth it. Her titties are smaller than I usually prefer but she has a pretty flat stomach and just a big ole booty lol. Her name is Desiree and I will definitely see her again soon. Unrushed hotel date for 200 and she was so good I even tipped her 60. Got her number and won't hesitate to call her. I passed by Sutphin around 3 am and there were only 2 SW's and they were on the other side btwn South Rd and Liberty Ave. Not sure if there was any activity there after I left to go to Cozine.
Went to Cozine 8pm was around the area. Nothing. Went to Sutphin as I was meeting a friend for drinks near Woodhaven later. Around 9 saw 1 dark good shape but looked like she was tired in a raggedy dress hair looking crazy . Hard to tell but a pass, saw another big girl another pass. Was looking for 20mins.

Went back to Cozine 930 seen two girls one kinda cute with a body but too tall like 5ft10 or so. Another one short light skinned chunky passed on both. Nothing else around. Would be interesting going late night early am but 5-0 definitely around later.

Went to Cozine 8pm was around the area. Nothing. Went to Sutphin as I was meeting a friend for drinks near Woodhaven later. Around 9 saw 1 dark good shape but looked like she was tired in a raggedy dress hair looking crazy . Hard to tell but a pass, saw another big girl another pass. Was looking for 20mins.

Went back to Cozine 930 seen two girls one kinda cute with a body but too tall like 5ft10 or so. Another one short light skinned chunky passed on both. Nothing else around. Would be interesting going late night early am but 5-0 definitely around later.
You should work for the Mrs. Universe pageant. Lol

Honestly there's rarely any LE out there when I go. They usually don't bother with the girls. Just gotta always survey the area before picking up a SW.

It's like looking for a diamond in a dollar store!
Not true. I never said beautiful. Cause that would be your analogy. I'm talking about nice to sexy body, cute - really cute face.

Girl I saw two weeks ago has a sexy body. I got her number just wanted to see someone else. When I went 3 times to street walkers 14yrs ago. All 3 girls were sexy. One black girl 5ft7.5 36 d's nice legs pretty eyes sexy lips legit 7.5-8 for some pop rating and other 2 solid 7-7.5's.

I got no problem walking on anything subpar. I didn't walk once in the past 4+yrs and I was disappointed in myself.

How does Hazel look like this girl I saw was 5ft5 nice full c tits sexy ass. Overall maybe 130lbs or so nice legs great service. Claims she works nearby there. She was q great deal idk if I should see her again though.
Plenty pics here just look at old threads
Delicious would be a term I use
And speaking of hazel anyone know of a way to get in touch with her
Yes but unsure as to her privacy (I will ask her) and also whether Slinky Is ok with it

Hunts Point has been way more active than usual. None of the usual girls, and they pace the stroll during the day. Haven’t been there at night, so can’t speak for the night scene.

Can’t say if this is good or bad in my opinion. An argument can be made that since advertisement avenues have been drying up, they are forced to the streets. Or... LE may be making a tremendous effort and boosting operations.