Street Action in Newark,NJ.(incl. the Frelinghuysen stroll)

I consider the Elizabeth area over by fringlinghuesen. Where is the Newark area, north of 78 by Sherman ? Or over by mt pleasant ave?
Newark starts by those projects across from the McDonalds (diaganally not directly across). That burned out factory is just in Elizabeth. The little park stradles the border i believe.

weather ks

gonna be warming up not too far in the future so maybe some will come out and play a bit. but of course gotta watch out for all the crack ho's and the bad ones hangin out lookin to rob people! time will tell!

Newark starts by those projects across from the McDonalds (diaganally not directly across). That burned out factory is just in Elizabeth. The little park stradles the border i believe.
Thats where i have started looking..The wharehouse directly across from the mcmakeyoushit has a few cracksmokers sitting around..I usually have been going up a ways north and there is a side block of another apartment complex that sometimes has a few BSW smokers but not all cracked out.... Then ive been headed towards broad st by the dunkin doughnut's.. Around in those side streets I usually see somewhat better quality of drug user..Not so cracked out and got lucky with a Thick bottom BSW..She said she was from New orleans and just got out of jail..bbbj and covered mish for 25

Thats where i have started looking..The wharehouse directly across from the mcmakeyoushit has a few cracksmokers sitting around..I usually have been going up a ways north and there is a side block of another apartment complex that sometimes has a few BSW smokers but not all cracked out.... Then ive been headed towards broad st by the dunkin doughnut's.. Around in those side streets I usually see somewhat better quality of drug user..Not so cracked out and got lucky with a Thick bottom BSW..She said she was from New orleans and just got out of jail..bbbj and covered mish for 25
Hmmm, I'm at wit's end, I just haven't seen much out recently in these areas we are talking about. Nothing much up by North Newark near the Belleville border either. I'm just not going to settle for a disgusting old crackhead, i'd rather jerk off at home. That being said maybe I'm just cruisng too late, usually around 3-4am but thats when I usually happen to be around the area. But I'm glad you got lucky with the non-crackhead, big bottomed WOC. If you look long enough you'll get a diamond in the rough i guess.

But for anyone out there reading this who might cruise the area, just be advised to watch out for the area around the McDonald's on McCarter Highway/Rt 21. Trannies on a lot of those sidestreets toward Broad. Might look OK from 100 yards away but...... you'll get an unpleasant surprise up close lol!!

Love your screen name btw pumpercock, just sounds funny!

I checked a couple of times last week and yesterday at around 4pm.

It was very dry.

Saw one LSW over by Freylinghusen and Wright. Looked to have an ok body, was wearing sunglasses so I took a pass. Usually when they wear shades it is for a reason and not a good one. The search continues....

Been having some good luck lately with the ladies, mainly with the blondes which i happen to favor.The ones up by Mcdonalds are Maggie (she has a back page ad too, is that post-able on this forum?)and Crystal whom does have a talented tongue.Since its a nice night tonight I've already texted for a little something something..

Been having some good luck lately with the ladies, mainly with the blondes which i happen to favor.The ones up by Mcdonalds are Maggie (she has a back page ad too, is that post-able on this forum?)and Crystal whom does have a talented tongue.Since its a nice night tonight I've already texted for a little something something..
didn't know theres blonds there. usually latinas and woc's. too busy to take a ride there.

Some gals out around Freling the other night when it was warm. Just passed by once or twice around 3am for recon. Nothing great but at least there was activity, should be picking up as the weather warms up. Don't think I saw the girls bongmaster mentioned though.

Last edited:
http://northjersey.************/Fem...it-a-smokin-sexy-body100-real-pics-26/9660637 is Maggies backpage ad she usually is around the Mcdonalds, Crystal usually is with her and doesnt like to be out past midnight for some reason.
Funny to see that Maggie has a backpage ad, sad but most of these girls can't hold a phone long enough. I see her alot on the streets, she is looking worn and cracked out. Not sure who Crystal is??? Can you give a description?

Over the past several weeks have done drive-bys, usually around sunset. Have not seen anything of interest.

Last edited:
Gotta drop off rent at two parking spots and a garage i rent..May take the truck and do some recon live from the scene this evening..Was out last weekend on a sunday and saw about 15 crackheads..One skanky WSW who looked like a 4 almost made the cut but wasnt cool with a female friend in the car with me..

Isn't that like bringing sand to the beach ?
In some cases yes but i know of quite a few open minded and kinky females..

Went out and didnt see anything the last two weekday nights i have went around..May try this sat again..There is a strip club in irvington I want to check out as well as a party in perth amboy..

Last edited:
Irvington Vics??

Stripclub in Irvington Is that Vics? Yes check it out it's a great place for handies and LD.
Where is the place in Perth Amboy. Have seen a few SWs on Smith St. But that was long ago.

Never made it to the club.Its some dingy asses looking place off exit 55 of I78..Down from a burger king..I pass it on my way to a clients apt complex.Saw the property manager stop there on what i guess was his lunch break..

The place in perth amboy it near rt35 and 9 collide

Haha very good slow night out Frelinghuysen stroll last night..Got there around 11pm and started on broad st..Saw nothig so headed down F towards the mcdonalds..Got there and saw an older BSW with a few extra lbs on her..Def older and not a beauty queen but at .2 for bbbjtcim and i could have gotten full service but passed after she said she had been out for a while..Good skills moderately deep throat and didnt complain one bit..Popped off after 15 mins and dropped her off..While driving I asked her was sundays always this slow and that i wanted to see what else was around she pointed to a WSW walking on the side of the mcdonalds and called her over as she got out, telling me to wait a sec..Then walks the WSW over andshe says her name is Candy..A nice solid 6 PAWG..6'1" wide hips small chest with a little belly but nothing thats full on muffin top.She has a lot of tats that just look like they were tossed on her for a now washed up stripping career.Easy one to spot is on the pie area there is some words about being a sperm dump and she has a little sperm cell right dead smack in the middle.lol .She looks to be as tall as she says as im 6'3 and she is about maybe a size 14.We agreed to .4 for half and half with BBBJ and full service..BBBJ was top notch after I told her to start gagging..She took a little of hard face pumping but when i tried to go hard with it she said no go since she doesnt know me..After about 20 mins of that she props her long thick legs up for mish and we did that until i popped.She pulled off the cover and even cleaned the mig guy off with some more bbbj..Quite pleased i tipped her to make it .5 for the damage..She hung around with me for 50 mins and never ever once asked to rush.I told her when id be back and she said she will be looking out for me..May have to get a room for a while instead of the truckAfter she hopped out I headed towards RT1 south and saw her walking down by the local short stay motel..Came back around about 3am and saw a few nasty BSW's so i passed and headed up towards broad..Found a 20 year old skinny BSW on her way home..I think she was headed to cop drugs truthfully and didnt like that area so we did a quick bbbjtcim for .2. Didnt remember her name but had a very deep throat and took a hard face pounding..I popped twice but dont think she noticed it or didnt care i guess..Came home after that..

Good night all in all and great being as the last five nights ive been out in brooklyn HP and even Sutphin its been pretty dead..

Haha very good slow night out Frelinghuysen stroll last night..Got there around 11pm and started on broad st..Saw nothig so headed down F towards the mcdonalds..Got there and saw an older BSW with a few extra lbs on her..Def older and not a beauty queen but at .2 for bbbjtcim and i could have gotten full service but passed after she said she had been out for a while..Good skills moderately deep throat and didn't complain one bit..Popped off after 15 mins and dropped her off..While driving I asked her was sundays always this slow and that i wanted to see what else was around she pointed to a WSW walking on the side of the mcdonalds and called her over as she got out, telling me to wait a sec..Then walks the WSW over and she says her name is Candy..A nice solid 6 PAWG..6'1" wide hips small chest with a little belly but nothing thats full on muffin top.She has a lot of tats that just look like they were tossed on her for a now washed up stripping career.Easy one to spot is on the pie area there is some words about being a sperm dump and she has a little sperm cell right dead smack in the middle.lol .She looks to be as tall as she says as im 6'3 and she is about maybe a size 14.We agreed to .4 for half and half with BBBJ and full service..BBBJ was top notch after I told her to start gagging..She took a little of hard face pumping but when i tried to go hard with it she said no go since she doesn't know me..After about 20 mins of that she props her long thick legs up for mish and we did that until i popped.She pulled off the cover and even cleaned the mig guy off with some more bbbj..Quite pleased i tipped her to make it .5 for the damage..She hung around with me for 50 mins and never ever once asked to rush.I told her when id be back and she said she will be looking out for me..May have to get a room for a while instead of the truck After she hopped out I headed towards RT1 south and saw her walking down by the local short stay motel..Came back around about 3am and saw a few nasty BSW's so i passed and headed up towards broad..Found a 20 year old skinny BSW on her way home..I think she was headed to cop drugs truthfully and didnt like that area so we did a quick bbbjtcim for .2. Didnt remember her name but had a very deep throat and took a hard face pounding..I popped twice but dont think she noticed it or didnt care i guess..Came home after that..

Good night all in all and great being as the last five nights ive been out in brooklyn HP and even Sutphin its been pretty dead..
the skinny bsw: she say she work only late nights? gettin too old to be hangin at 3am! ;-)

Last edited:
Scored today. Picked up a 5' nothing spinner. Her name was Katelyn or something like that. Short blond hair, tiny tiny yellow shorts that had hooker written all over them. Little white tank top. Very thin, no chest, wearing soccer cleats of all things? Go figure?

Give her 12 more months and her looks will decline greatly due to her habit however she was on a cute side.

Wish I had time for a hotel but settled for 25 bbbjcim. She wanted 40, told her only had 25. Good technique for sure, let me finger pop her during the BJ, nice! Awesome little ass.

She is definitely in her early twenties. Found her over by Sherman.

Of course, no cell phone, I would have liked a repeat at a hotel.

She was super nervous and very cranky but who gives a shit. Glad that the good weather is starting to bring them out. Other than her, the streets were pretty empty of any action. She mentioned that she has seen a ton of cops in the area.

Damn I wish these girls had an ounce of business sense and could maintain a phone. Oh well.

the skinny bsw: she say she work only late nights? gettin too old to be hangin at 3am! ;-)
Yeah late nights i would think..Im too old as well.. I keep getting reminded when i fall asleep at my desk for hours at a time..One day i will fire myself.lol

Scored today. Picked up a 5' nothing spinner. Her name was Katelyn or something like that. Short blond hair, tiny tiny yellow shorts that had hooker written all over them. Little white tank top. Very thin, no chest, wearing soccer cleats of all things? Go figure?

Give her 12 more months and her looks will decline greatly due to her habit however she was on a cute side.

Wish I had time for a hotel but settled for 25 bbbjcim. She wanted 40, told her only had 25. Good technique for sure, let me finger pop her during the BJ, nice! Awesome little ass.

She is definitely in her early twenties. Found her over by Sherman.

Of course, no cell phone, I would have liked a repeat at a hotel.

She was super nervous and very cranky but who gives a shit. Glad that the good weather is starting to bring them out. Other than her, the streets were pretty empty of any action. She mentioned that she has seen a ton of cops in the area.

Damn I wish these girls had an ounce of business sense and could maintain a phone. Oh well.
Dammit man..Sitting in wash DC at a hotel..I was running late and caught that rain storm soon as i hit the turnpike comming from ny. I stopped in camden istead and saw crap..Good score though