Street Action in Newark,NJ.(incl. the Frelinghuysen stroll)

Heard from a close friend that there has been some street action on Mt.Pleassant Ave,which is right off Mccarter Highway.So decided to check it out. Dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!was he on the money.He said he had past there at 2:00pm and boy was he right. First time I cruised,I checked out about 6-8 sws. Just checked out the neighborhood.When back around 9:pm same day and oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! I hit paydirt. There had to be about 10 sws;from black chicks,latinos,even saw one white chick-ages from about 18-30.Cruised around the block once and came back to pick up a hot little latin girl.Eighteen years,5'4" about 115 lbs,little extra around the stomack,but what the hell,I wasnt going to marry her.I asked her how much? she replied $20.00 for bj.I asked her how much for everything.(FS) she said double it. How could you noy go wrong for $40.00.Well to make a long story short-We went around the blocks west of Mt.Pleasant and pulled into a deserted lot.Lucky I am driving a Van. Got into the back,we both got naked she started with some bbbj,and what a pro at eighteen.Sucked my balls for awhile,asked me if a had a cover. gave her the cover and whin minutes mounted me reverse cowgirl.That lasted a bit and after a few minutes I asked her to blow me again.Was getting ready to pop told her that and she let me cimtc.What a way to go.Took her back to where I picked her up,gave her a twenty tip=total $60.00 spent and asked her if she had a cell phone. She didn't.but what the hell---theres plenty of others out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freylinhuesen A No No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peanut said:
Nice. gotta check it out tomorrow. Is it less obvious and busy a street than Freylinhuesen?
UNLESS YOU ARE PACKING STEEL STAY AWAY FROM FREYLINHUESEN AVE,NOT ONLY IS A BAD AREA BUT THERES NOTHING THERE BUT CRACKWHORES.

Wowee!! Nice report, Wayne! I can't believe Mt. Pleasant is hopping again. This is the area where I cut my mongering eye-teeth 10-12 years ago. I'll definitely give a fly-by soon.

paulbunyon said:
Wowee!! Nice report, Wayne! I can't believe Mt. Pleasant is hopping again. This is the area where I cut my mongering eye-teeth 10-12 years ago. I'll definitely give a fly-by soon.

Unit 1 is right behind you!

There's always Washington Ave/Broadway between Grafton and Verona-ish. Not a shitload of chicks and many times they are far too scary-looking to bother with, but once in a while.....

dr_skins said:
There's always Washington Ave/Broadway between Grafton and Verona-ish. Not a shitload of chicks and many times they are far too scary-looking to bother with, but once in a while.....
I'll have to check this stroll out too. I'm always up for finding new mongering grounds.

paulbunyon said:
Take the report with a ton of salt. Even with the Red Door closed, Mt. Pleasant is still a disaster zone. Just hope the cops get you before the local gangstas.
There is no reason to be there except drugs and ugly whores.
Stick to Broadway, from 3rd Ave up to the Be11eville line.

Pretty White Girl

Saw a very pretty white girl getting her face on. It was last week on Passaic St. She was with a gang looking black kid. They walked up to Mt Pleasant. If it wasn't for him she was a home run.

Mr. User Name said:
Take the report with a ton of salt. Even with the Red Door closed, Mt. Pleasant is still a disaster zone. Just hope the cops get you before the local gangstas.
There is no reason to be there except drugs and ugly whores.
Stick to Broadway, from 3rd Ave up to the Be11eville line.
Thanks for the heads-up Mr. User. I will def keep the doors locked if I recon this area. I'm not crazy about this area thats for sure. In the few times I've had reason to be there recently there are always a lot of thugs (drug dealers no doubt) walking around, especially by those low-income houses.

Washington Ave/broadway

dr_skins said:
There's always Washington Ave/Broadway between Grafton and Verona-ish. Not a shitload of chicks and many times they are far too scary-looking to bother with, but once in a while.....[/QUOT

DID A DRIVE BY LAST NIGHT AROUND 10:00PM ALOT OF SWS ACTION. SOME GOOD LOOKING GIRLS OUT

WAYNEZEE said:
dr_skins said:
There's always Washington Ave/Broadway between Grafton and Verona-ish. Not a shitload of chicks and many times they are far too scary-looking to bother with, but once in a while.....[/QUOT

DID A DRIVE BY LAST NIGHT AROUND 10:00PM ALOT OF SWS ACTION. SOME GOOD LOOKING GIRLS OUT
Nice work!