Street Action in Newark,NJ.(incl. the Frelinghuysen stroll)

jcmod...was during the day. Around 6 pm.

LE ALERT!!! Yesterday I was driving down by the McDonalds on Freling and McClellan and saw the hottest BSW i have ever seen. Wow, holy shit she was hot and dressed really nicely. Almost looked out of place.

I never pull over immediately and have lost some nice tale due to this, but better to be safe than sorry.

I drove past her and another unusual cutie for that area and low and behold, MR. LE was a block down the road, opposite side of the street, taking it all in.

Drove by the cruiser, he looked at me, I looked at him and I kept going.

Stopped to talk to a another BSW about the LE and she laughed, as if they thought no one could see them.

Be safe out there....

Prince St. Union Avenue in Elizabeth.

Also probably a new low for me, very pregnant, 20something, SW over by Freling. Not sure if she is lightskinned WOC or Spanish??? She has a nice smile, seems like a nice person, says she is drug free...I believe it. I think she needs cash for the new kid. Checked one off of my list.

Another one, red head, young, great head! Over by Walgreens in Elizabeth. 25bbbj, very enjoyable.
whereabouts is this? do i have to mapquest this?

Weather getting better and I figured I'd check out this stroll again, first times in a while. Cruised 2 or 3 times in the last week or so and finally found something I didn't mind picking up the other night, actually it was late Mon. night/early Tues morn. 4/22.
In Newark I usually dont pick up around the Freling. area (imo I just usually dont like the selection plus the road surface is awful with more craters than the fucking moon) so i tend to check out the other strolls like North Newark and even Clinton Ave around the Irvington/Nwk border. Not that those areas are great but I have found diamonds in the rough once in a while.
So in North Newark I found a youngish, cute Latina named Melissa with a decent face and nice tits. PR and Salvadoran mix or so she says. Could have been quite attractive before working the streets. Was probably high but didn't look like a crackhead so I took the plunge. Pleasant enough chick, nice convo and then we found a place to park. Was willing to work with me and did a very good bbbj for $23 (what I had in my wallet, honest lol). As is my M.O. I didn't get her number I prefer spontaneity and try and find new chicks (which sometimes works out and sometimes doesn't). Says she is usually out late especially around the DD, White Castle and nearby Chicken Place on that main drag, Broad St. or Broadway I always forget which name but you guys who are familiar with there know where I'm talking about. Hope this helps and happy hunting!

I was around there a couple of days ago about 5:30 PM. While driving west on Emmet Street off Broad Street I saw this nice Latina dressed in a tight skirt and boots and wearing a stylish short coat. I honestly thought I was seeing things because I've never seen a hooker that well dressed in that area. After rubbing my eyes once or twice I decided to follow her, but very slowly. I was using the time to scan for an undercovr LE car or van. I wanted to play this one really safe.

Anyways, I watched her walk down to Pennsylvania Ave., which is one block west of Broad Street. She was not walking fast, just at a medium pace. My brain screamed: "Cop, Cop, Cop!" But I just drove on really slow then anticipating that she would continue walking west. I drove to the next block block which is Freylinghausen Avenue and turned south. I got out of my car moments later to gaze at a top heavy, pretty Black women who was strolling by walking east. That's when I wish I had Gavy or Paul Bunyon with me. Alas, the Black woman continued walking east as I waited for the Latina to round the corner. The Latina made it to the corner and was walking south on the other side of Freylinghausen.

A dude in a silver pickup noticed her, slowed down and she walked over to his truck. I honestly sat there expecting LE to surround this guy's car. But nothing happened. I have no idea what the dude wanted, but the Latina wanted no part of it and resumed walking south. Aha, it was now my turn! I made a U-turn, drove past her and turned on the next block. Sure enough, she saunters over and I was able to look at her face. Not bad. Just a tad less than good looking. No scars, just a general weariness about her eyes and a nice tan complexion. I could not see how big her chest was, but she had this incredible round and delectable ass. Her calves were hidden by the boots. Anyway, I was still wary of LE, so I made small talk with her and drove home.

I am back living up north so I know there will be ample opportunities.

thedogg is right. It really is hit or miss. But at that particular moment, it was a big hit.

Hey Guys - It's been awhile since I've been on any of these threads. I actually had to get away from the area (just temporarily) because I started messing around with some of the drugs the girls were using and got way to close to a couple of them. I know North Newark and pretty much all the girls who frequent the area (up until Aug. 2014) when I moved out of the area. I know where many of them live, there real names, and where and when they work. If anyone wants additional information on North Newark or any of the girls I am an expert on the subject (I'm not proud of this fact. I am addicted to whore mongering and have been doing it for the better part of 20 years.)

@ Paul Bunyon - I know 'Melissa' personally. I know her real name which is not Melissa by the way. I lived with her for two weeks. She is a heroin addict who smokes crack. All the girls in the area are either heroin or crack addicts regardless of the dog and pony show excuses and reasons they may give. It's all to buy more drugs. 'Melissa' does have big tits. She also is clean as she has a place to live and takes pride in staying clean. However, her arms are covered with sores and abscesses. She will never show you her arms (notice she always wears long sleeves). She puts on a nice attitude though if you take too long she can turn into a bitch quick. I know where she works and lives. I also know where to find much cuter girls than 'Melissa' in North Newark. Being that I used to visit the same dealers you get to know the girls quickly. If anyone wants more info let me know and I'll give you more info on the area.

Hey Guys - It's been awhile since I've been on any of these threads. I actually had to get away from the area (just temporarily) because I started messing around with some of the

drugs the girls were using and got way to close to a couple of them. I know North Newark and pretty much all the girls who frequent the area (up until Aug. 2014) when I moved out of the area. I know where many of them live, there real names, and where and when they work. If anyone wants additional information on North Newark or any of the girls I am an expert on the subject (I'm not proud of this fact. I am addicted to whore mongering and have been doing it for the better part of 20 years.)

@ Paul Bunyon - I know 'Melissa' personally. I know her real name which is not Melissa by the way. I lived with her for two weeks. She is a heroin addict who smokes crack. All the girls in the area are either heroin or crack addicts regardless of the dog and pony show excuses and reasons they may give. It's all to buy more drugs. 'Melissa' does have big tits. She also is clean as she has a place to live and takes pride in staying clean. However, her arms are covered with sores and abscesses. She will never show you her arms (notice she always wears long sleeves). She puts on a nice attitude though if you take too long she can turn into a bitch quick. I know where she works and lives. I also know where to find much cuter girls than 'Melissa' in North Newark. Being that I used to visit the same dealers you get to know the girls quickly. If anyone wants more info let me know and I'll give you more info on the area.

* Dr.Butts,I will be in Newark this weekend for work.I use to live in town but I am out the loop since I moved. I am looking for a black ,older woman named "Jennifer " I believe, big boobs...but I will take the # of any HONEST SW that you can recommend that I can use when Im in town. I am partially disabled although not helpless but would not want any type of confrontation if it can be avoided. Let me know bud!!!
_

Hey TimDog,

Sorry I got to this posting late. You've probably already come and gone by now. I'm not familiar with a Jennifer who is black, older, with big tits. Did she used to walk around in North Newark? When approximately did you see her last? I'm only familiar with the area around broadway from around delavan to mill street. BTW, how do I message someone so it's not on the open forum...

Hey Guys - It's been awhile since I've been on any of these threads. I actually had to get away from the area (just temporarily) because I started messing around with some of the drugs the girls were using and got way to close to a couple of them. I know North Newark and pretty much all the girls who frequent the area (up until Aug. 2014) when I moved out of the area. I know where many of them live, there real names, and where and when they work. If anyone wants additional information on North Newark or any of the girls I am an expert on the subject (I'm not proud of this fact. I am addicted to whore mongering and have been doing it for the better part of 20 years.)

Hey Dr. SeymoreButts

Can you please tell me all the info about the North Newark strolls (Broadway), I went there yesturday around 6:00pm I started from Grafton Ave then to Broadway all the way to Verona Ave, I didnt see anything. All I saw was people walking on the sidewalks but no signs of SW. can you please tell me all about this area (streets, time) I dont wanna visit Frelin anymore.. All you see there now is crackheads.. If you could tell me where the cute ones hang out, the Latinas and the ones that just work there for money and dont do drugs.. I know is hard to find SW that dont do drugs, but let me know where the cute SW work.... thanks

Hi to all. Its been about 4 years since my last post. I started posting in 2004. I doubt that anyone remembers me.
Before i get to the reason for this post and why i chose this particular thread i want to tell you that i got out of the hobby about 3 years ago. I finally divorced my wife and met a wonderful woman that i love with all of my heart. The most important thing is that she loves me too.

Now for the reason for this post. I know a woman that just started going on dates. She has been on 6 dates so far. She is in her thirties. I never touched her but i think that she could be fun. She doesn't advertise anywhere. She lives just off of the garden state parkway in a very nice town but wont entertain at home. I chose this thread because newark is convenient for her. Her asking rates are very reasonable but she will do anything that you want and will negotiate on the price.

I know that this post sounds like a shill advertisement for a provider so i will hold off on her stats, name and contact number until i am assured that it is ok to do so.

Hi to all. Its been about 4 years since my last post. I started posting in 2004. I doubt that anyone remembers me.
Before i get to the reason for this post and why i chose this particular thread i want to tell you that i got out of the hobby about 3 years ago. I finally divorced my wife and met a wonderful woman that i love with all of my heart. The most important thing is that she loves me too.

Now for the reason for this post. I know a woman that just started going on dates. She has been on 6 dates so far. She is in her thirties. I never touched her but i think that she could be fun. She doesn't advertise anywhere. She lives just off of the garden state parkway in a very nice town but wont entertain at home. I chose this thread because newark is convenient for her. Her asking rates are very reasonable but she will do anything that you want and will negotiate on the price.

I know that this post sounds like a shill advertisement for a provider so i will hold off on her stats, name and contact number until i am assured that it is ok to do so.
no pimping