STD issues and discussion

Again, respectfully Billy, flawed logic.
Classic Catch22.
If I don't get it is it because I came in contact with it but I am immune vis-à-vis a double dose of Small Pox vaccine protecting me
OR
If I don't get it because I didn't come in contact with it
We er on side of caution. Don’t tempt fate. Statistics don’t mean squat. Did you have the winning numbers Friday?

We er on side of caution. Don’t tempt fate. Statistics don’t mean squat. Did you have the winning numbers Friday?
I don't do lotto (ever) as it is a sucker bet.

I am not a believe in fate (among other "magic" stuff that some people believe in).

The statistics posted overwhelmingly reflect the primary means of transmission; words like most cases, many cases, are not used to describe the identified 98% of transmission which is men f**king other men unprotected up the ass.

I don't do lotto (ever) as it is a sucker bet.

I am not a believe in fate (among other "magic" stuff that some people believe in).

The statistics posted overwhelmingly reflect the primary means of transmission; words like most cases, many cases, are not used to describe the identified 98% of transmission which is men f**king other men unprotected up the ass.
Geezzz it’s only $2. You could have been a monger for life with all that coin. Somebody’s going to win it, might as well be you.

Geezzz it’s only $2. You could have been a monger for life with all that coin. Somebody’s going to win it, might as well be you.
Oh somebody wins all right — but it's not me or you.

Right off the bat based on the odds, the value of a $2 ticket is about $1. So if you bought every ticket and you were the only one playing your winnings would be 50 cents on the dollar you bet. For example the value of your $2 bet In American roulette, where the house edge is 5.25% is just over $1.89 In comparison, the European roulette offers a better winning chance to the player. Its house edge for single-zero wheels is 2.6% or $1.95

Then if you do win the IRS and the State takes their cut in income taxes (however if you do win, say $1 million, with your $2 bet you can deduct the $2 you paid for the bet from your taxable winnings.

If your buying a ticket jut for fun that's one thing but if you are buy one as a legitimate bet — its a sucker bet.

The only time I will pay to be a sucker if it's to suck on a tit or a clit.

Oh somebody wins all right — but it's not me or you.

Right off the bat based on the odds, the value of a $2 ticket is about $1. So if you bought every ticket and you were the only one playing your winnings would be 50 cents on the dollar you bet. For example the value of your $2 bet In American roulette, where the house edge is 5.25% is just over $1.89 In comparison, the European roulette offers a better winning chance to the player. Its house edge for single-zero wheels is 2.6% or $1.95

Then if you do win the IRS and the State takes their cut in income taxes (however if you do win, say $1 million, with your $2 bet you can deduct the $2 you paid for the bet from your taxable winnings.

If your buying a ticket jut for fun that's one thing but if you are buy one as a legitimate bet — its a sucker bet.

The only time I will pay to be a sucker if it's to suck on a tit or a clit.
You are tight dude.

Hey I don’t want to scare anyone nor make this political just was asking as for me I’m not going to AMP’s for awhile as that is the most Skin to Skin activity I have in the hobby and they are not the cleanest places in general. Fast houses is another spot I tend to avoid during these crazy times. I’m looking for low volume independents these days which is not that easy to find either or I have to sharpen my skills and help convert some women into utrs (hair dressers, maids, bartenders, front desk workers in dentist and doctors offices etc) lol. I’m sure there are plenty of women that need money out here with side hustles that are not exactly on SA or other Sugar Baby sites but would be done for a handful of regulars to keep them afloat during these economic hardships and crisis. Just wish I could find them and convert them to my needs and wants that’s all haha.

Hey I don’t want to scare anyone nor make this political just was asking as for me I’m not going to AMP’s for awhile as that is the most Skin to Skin activity I have in the hobby and they are not the cleanest places in general. Fast houses is another spot I tend to avoid during these crazy times. ......
Sounds like you have a plan that will benefit both of us:

You will be able to sleep better a night knowing that you won't subject yourself to what you think is too much risk (and hopefully a lot others will think like you)

I will be able to take advantage of the degenerate AMP and Fast house women who will see their market collapse and accordingly will need to drop their prices to attract the anyone's that you don't want to scare.

Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite.

Hey I don’t want to scare anyone nor make this political just was asking as for me I’m not going to AMP’s for awhile as that is the most Skin to Skin activity I have in the hobby and they are not the cleanest places in general. Fast houses is another spot I tend to avoid during these crazy times. I’m looking for low volume independents these days which is not that easy to find either or I have to sharpen my skills and help convert some women into utrs (hair dressers, maids, bartenders, front desk workers in dentist and doctors offices etc) lol. I’m sure there are plenty of women that need money out here with side hustles that are not exactly on SA or other Sugar Baby sites but would be done for a handful of regulars to keep them afloat during these economic hardships and crisis. Just wish I could find them and convert them to my needs and wants that’s all haha.
Couldn't agree with you more, the Amps are filthy. I'm mad at myself for going early in this week. I am staying out going forward until all this weird virus shit is figured out and suppressed with VAX that actually work.

I got a couple Indys that I can door dash to my place, not that they are immune to anything but at least I know my place is immaculate and they not looking for a ton of dudes to be rolling them on a daily.

Stay Safe Gents!

Couldn't agree with you more, the Amps are filthy.......Stay Safe Gents!
Many AMPs are filty, many are moderately clean and some are spotless.
The ones I keep (FS and legit) are spotless. Every once in a while (maybe once every couple of months when my regulars aren't avail (as happened with my recent post) I'll try out a new one. Even with her the paper lining on the table was changed, alcohol on my hands and dick was required (she did her hands, tits and pussy prior to any action and wiped down after) masks are worn. The only one who didn't do any prevention was the 2nd girl who did the unexpected rim job.

BTW, although monkeypox is primarily contacted (it seems from the data) via unprotected anal sex male to male, it can be contracted via contact anywhere on your body with any pustule anywhere on the infected persons body and no matter how clean that body is. It has nothing to do with cleanliness — its all about contact with a virus.

The ones I keep (FS and legit) are spotless. Every once in a while (maybe once every couple of months when my regulars aren't avail (as happened with my recent post) I'll try out a new one. Even with her the paper lining on the table was changed, alcohol on my hands and dick was required (she did her hands, tits and pussy prior to any action and wiped down after) masks are worn. The only one who didn't do any prevention was the 2nd girl who did the unexpected rim job.

BTW, although monkeypox is primarily contacted (it seems from the data) via unprotected anal sex male to male, it can be contracted via contact anywhere on your body with any pustule anywhere on the infected persons body and no matter how clean that body is. It has nothing to do with cleanliness — its all about contact with a virus.
So full body check is in order.

So full body check is in order.
Yup, at least anywhere you plan to have skin to skin contact anyway.

This is good practice anyway and applies to other than MP, e.g., genital warts in the vag — I've seen them once when I spread the pussy lips.

You don't have to bring a Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass — just use your common sense.

If she (or he depending on your preference) has the pox, there probably,( even if just started) have just one pustule.

Any if she has a dry cough, stay away regardless of how well you and she are masked.

I get your sarcasm and this is a hoax to you but there are sole people that have allegedly a caught and died from Covid-19 and some people are being hospitalized for a painful disease called monkey pox but again this is all a hoax and you should keep on living your life as if it was 2019 it’s a free country don’t let me stop you at all Kudos to you monger on have fun care FREE! After you are the genius smarter than most of us. What’s your IQ by the way to make me feel even more stupid thanks ?

I get your sarcasm and this is a hoax to you but there are sole people that have allegedly a caught and died from Covid-19 and some people are being hospitalized for a painful disease called monkey pox but again this is all a hoax and you should keep on living your life as if it was 2019 it’s a free country don’t let me stop you at all Kudos to you monger on have fun care FREE! After you are the genius smarter than most of us. What’s your IQ by the way to make me feel even more stupid thanks ?
I never said (or can I find where I implied) that monkeypox is a hoax. What I take issue with is the CDC, news media, other medical types, etc., tip toeing around the issue that it is primarily contacted via male to male anal sex. They say things like: "Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) shows 99% of monkeypox cases in the United States are in males, and 94% of cases report recent male-to-male sexual or intimate contact." Sexual or intimate contact — really? what type of sexual or intimate contact?

If you've watched Greg Gutfeld show in past few months he asks his female guests, "So have you had monkeypox? and then when they say no he says "so I guess you haven't had anal sex? " Hilarious to see their reactions.

Also note that the CDC said " 94% of cases report recent male-to-male sexual or intimate contact."

I have no proof of course but I strongly suspect that the majority of the remaining 6% are lying.

Does anyone think that the NYS health authorities determined where to set up vaccination centers by randomly throwing darts at a map of NYS and the darts just so happened to land on Fire Island and Union Sq?

I have nothing against male to male sex — but hey, how about until you get the vaccine that condoms are used. It's not like forever, maybe a couple of weeks.

Gotcha Genius sorry if I came off harsh felt like you were throwing a little shade my way just a misunderstanding and miss communication on my part again forgive me. Be safe out here fellow monger I wish nothing but the best for you and all on this platform period.

Any thoughts on where to get an STD/STI screening without it going through insurance in Nassau/Suffolk? What is the process?

How private is the process? If I end up showing as positive for something, will it be reported to my insurance?

I’ve used stdcheck.com - it lets you pick a lab near you, you then pay for the panel online - using a credit card (or I supposed you could use a gift card). You don’t hav to put in social security number or anything like that and probably don’t even have to put your real name in. You print out a form that has the test requisition on it and take that to the lab, they do the test and in a day or two you get results back through the portal.

Nothing will be reported to insurance.

I’ve even gotten a prescription through an online doctor when I had a scare that I had something. They didn’t even want to see test results, just click through and put in your concern and they prescribed antibiotics.

This forum is so educational

What happens if I dipped my dick in a Chlamydia and test positive?

I assume a consultation with an STDcheck doc who issues a prescription? How expensive is this?

How do I fulfill the prescription under a fake name? Go to a random pharmacy and pay cash or HSA?